Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Sex and Relationships » m8s with an ex? nah man. *kisses teeth* (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: m8s with an ex? nah man. *kisses teeth*
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 7 feet, robs cowboys at weekends.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are wierd.
Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by not...:
Size 14. Dress style boho chic. Romantic. Over 30. Married.

definitely a Sienna fan, so probably a Heat reader too.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not, I've been listening to your last.fm, and I have to say. A few suprises.

[ 30.03.2006, 11:23: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You think we're weird? This girl is marrying herself

She bought the box and everything.

--------------------

Dr. Benway

do you think she popped the question on valentines day, and is now organising her own hen do?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this talk of hen nights and engagements isn't going to help poor Lee Holloway, is it?!

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Lee Holloway will cope.

--------------------
uberwench

New Way Of Decay

Maybe Lee could kit herself out with the items on this list. This girl's getting married and all it took was some shoddy clothes labelled loosely as boho on ebay.

--------------------

Dr. Benway

I bet Dave Gorman is already working out a 6 part radio series based on looking at past purchases on ebay.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe this ebay girl is Lee Holloway! Lee Holloway is pretending that she's getting married to the myspaceslut! She's bought the ring, the boots to wear on her hen night... Yes, it's all slipping in to place. Now all she has to do is get dressed up in her Size 14 boho chic clothes, go round to the myspacesluts house when the new gf isn't there, install the wi-fi and seduce the scoundral back! The next night is the hen night, the following day they're getting married at Swindon registry office. All she's got to do is keep him handcuffed long enough from the point of installing the wi-fi until after the wedding! Ha! That will teach him not to put 'In a Relationship' on his profile. I hope he remembers to change it to 'Married'!

--------------------
uberwench

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of a name is 'Lee' for a girl anyway?
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
It's what my family call me. Also, the girl in Secretary was called Lee. Although that might have been Leigh, I suppose.

--------------------
uberwench

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
I'm not Lee Holloway though. In case you were wondering.

--------------------
uberwench

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:
not, I've been listening to your last.fm, and I have to say. A few suprises.

Well I am basically what would happen If your lastfm and londons lastfm got together and got jiggy with it to some kings of convenience playing in the background.
London

My last.fm wouldn't touch Benway's last.fm with Tav's.
Dr. Benway

what's wrong with my last.fm?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

I'll give you a couple of minutes. If you got nothing, then you're accepting that my last.fm is decent.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

I thought not.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

London

That is weak, blud.
Dr. Benway

yeah. [Frown]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Lee Holloway
 - posted      Profile for Lee Holloway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An amusing postscript to the story: in one of our brief recent email exchanges, I confessed to the ex how I'd lost all the music off my iPod when it crashed. He kindly said I could come round to his house to get approx 60G of music off his computer (we've got the same taste). Which is, of course, a sweet offer - but let's think it through, shall we? His computer's in his bedroom - the bedroom he moved his new g/f into a few weeks after we broke up. Like, thanks, but no thanks, m8. You know, I'm not really looking forward to stumbling over her stuff, getting her crumpled knickers wrapped around my feet, seeing tissues with her lipstick prints on by the mirror, her bras drying on the radiator. Cheers m0. He must be the least empathetic person I've ever met, which is pretty fucking ironic, since he considers himself a 'neo-buddhist.' (I know. **** ).

Friendship with an ex. Is it ever really possible?

[ 11.04.2006, 04:53: Message edited by: Lee Holloway ]

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More to the point, is it desirable? Fuck emailing this knobhead - giving him space in your head while he's doing the do with some chick else is not going to help you 'move on'.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee Holloway:

Friendship with an ex. Is it ever really possible?

I've been great friends with VP in the - what? - ten years since we started 'going out'. It helps that she has a heart of stone.

Lee - did you ever go on a date with a guy from a computer games company called Matt (the guy, not the company)? I was party to some disturbing real life/ TMO crossover information on Saturday.

Lee Holloway
 - posted      Profile for Lee Holloway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt from CSI. Worst date of my life. 'Go down on you shall I?' He got stoned and spoke like Yoda. It was like he'd memorised some early 90s 'Now Not To Date-Rape Girls' guidebook, and then the disgusting amounts of spliff he was imbibing was making it come out all backwards. Oh my.

I'm sure he speaks very highly of me.

[ 11.04.2006, 05:07: Message edited by: Lee Holloway ]

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is especially funny/ satisfying because as of a couple of weeks ago he is going out with Rose Davis. I haven't met him, but she did ring me on Saturday to impart what she thought was an amusing coincidence, even though it's worse than she realises.
Dr. Benway

I've seen Christina twice since we broke up, which isn't very many times. I suppose that initially, you don't want to hook up because you're trying to move on, and then once you've moved on, there's a strange sense of dislocation when you hook up. The death of a serious relationship is like an actual death. You have to restructure your life so that the emotional hole is filled - every relationship will change slightly.

When I have seen Chris, both times it's felt, not unpleasant, but strange, like I've manifested some memories rather than like she's really real, living her life without me. We can talk and go 'must meet up for a drink' etc, but I can't really relate to her. It's like, there'll always be a part of me that loves her, and because it's been locked away in the land of memories, there's something of a void in my reaction to her, a space where those feelings would be if I hadn't spent a year bullying them into a semi-fictional existance. The overwhelming feeling is most comparable to deja vu.

[ 11.04.2006, 05:14: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

perhaps more importantly, our friend dizzy blonde rose bought a dog bed yesterday. A replacement perhaps, or is she sealing her recent engagement by getting a dog in?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

London

Are we friends now, Benway? By the way, can I have my £20 back? [Smile]

I don't really see Jake. His new wife won't let me see him. It's like, yeah, we were childhood sweethearts and lost our virginities to each other and went out for our entire late teens and twenties but YOU'RE MARRIED TO HIM AND YOU HAVE HIS KID SO MAYBE JUST MAYBE I COULD GO OUT FOR A DRINK WITH THE GUY I LIVED WITH FOR OVER A DECADE? No? Oh, right. No.

not...
quote:
Originally posted by Lee Holloway:
Matt from CSI. Worst date of my life. 'Go down on you shall I?' He got stoned and spoke like Yoda. It was like he'd memorised some early 90s 'Now Not To Date-Rape Girls' guidebook, and then the disgusting amounts of spliff he was imbibing was making it come out all backwards. Oh my.

I'm sure he speaks very highly of me.

lol although technically yoda would have said
"Go down in you I shall" still, quite funny...

Dr. Benway

quote:
Originally posted by London:
Are we friends now, Benway? By the way, can I have my £20 back? [Smile]

Yeah I think we're friends. It's different if you've never been friends with the person in question though. I was never friends with chris. As for the twenty pounds. I could have it for you next time we meet up : [Cool]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

not...
 -

Look at the size of that thing.

omikin
Jo det ska jag tala om för dig
 - posted      Profile for omikin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never mind that, look at the size of the rabbit it's holding!

--------------------
i shot a man in reno
just to watch him die

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm hungry
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ 11.04.2006, 08:34: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+