Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Sex and Relationships » Things women suck at in bed (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: Things women suck at in bed
not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not moving

Ladies, some of you are what men call a "Dead Lay". A "Dead Lay" is a woman that just lays there while the man does all the work. You're suppose to move too even if the guy is on top. Grab his body and move yourself toward him. Show him you want to fuck him and that you enjoy sex just as much as he does.

Kissing other parts of our body

You know how your man kisses your neck and licks almost every area of your body? We like that too. We even like to have our nipples played with (even though many men won't admit it.) Do some teasing. Don't limit yourself above the neck. Feel free to kiss us all over.

Taking control

Many women feel it's the man's job to manage everything and take control. While that is fine most of the time, how about the woman managing how and what is done for once? Doing so lets your man know you want him and results in even more excitement for him, hence increasing it for you as well.

Keeping it new

It's not just up to the guy to keep the new moves coming. You have to keep him excited too. Get an outfit out and do a little teasing. You know that little catholic schoolgirl outfit he likes? Wear it! Don't be shy.

Communicating pleasure

A man is only at sex as his partner. Even somebody that performs poorly in bed hits the spot sometimes, but a man cannot learn where that spot is if you don't somehow indicate to him that you're hitting it. Make a little noise even if you have to do a little acting. Breathe a little harder. Do something! Anything!

Paying attention to our pleasure

Some of you ladies need to learn to take pleasure in giving pleasure. It's sometimes as though you don't care what your partner feels. Asking little things like "Do you like that?" and "How does that feel?" tell your man you want him to feel good. Trust me, it drives us crazy.

Cleaning up immediately after sex

Some of you ladies like to jump up after sex and immediately get the bed sheets off the bed and throw them in the laundry. Acting as though sex with your partner has somehow violated your sleeping space is not the way to go. Sit and cuddle instead. Lay and relax for a while without being so consumed with erasing traces of what you just did.

Cleaning your body immediately after sex

Again, acting like you've been violated in some way and running into the shower doesn't make us men feel too great. It makes us feel like you are bothered with trading bodily fluids, and that's just not what sex is about.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women = PWNED!
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men FTW
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the fuck is this ?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
1975, baby.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
look out for Not's next S&R thread: Ten Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women.
not...
The more I look at it, the more I think is was written by a women.

I agree with some of it but ,
kissing other parts of body - don't really if my knob's in your mouth.

Cleaning up after sex - don't care

Cleaning body after sex - great, gives me a chance to chill and watch TV/eat a sandwich/sleep.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by not...:
watch TV/eat a sandwich/sleep.

lol
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a terribly sad low.
not...
This is one of the best thread Sex and Relationships has had in it for at least ever.

Louche, you need to accept a bit of variety now and then, keeps it fresh you know?

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I'm scared...
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
not, have you been...you know... on the sauce?
Louche
This thread is like having missionary position sex with a nervous 15 year old on a StarWars print duvet. Like, so 15 years ago.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
mmm.

[ 01.12.2006, 11:33: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

vikram

[ 01.12.2006, 11:35: Message edited by: vikram ]

not...
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
This thread is like having missionary position sex with a nervous 15 year old on a StarWars print duvet. Like, so 15 years ago.

Well speak for yourself.
vikram

no offence but my rubbish jewsexjokes are like three billion times better than this. what were you thinking man? WHAT?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
this is currently on digg.com
not...
For the record, if anybody tries to touch my nipples I'll kill them.
Louche
Today is the day I've had to strike not from my list of TMOers I vaguely fancy. it's a sad day.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
right that's it. Come on now people, let's leave him be. He's obviously very tired, it's been a long week, and I think he's a little confused. Come on now, it's time to move on. I think we've all had our fun. Come on. Out you go. Let's just leave him to get some rest.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
hey Louche, am I on that list?
not...
Was it the nipples comment?
vikram

the only forite i vaguely fancy is benway of course. i dont think louise would mind
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
shh, shhhhh, it's time to rest. Why not tell us about it tomorrow, when you feel a bit better, hmm? Here you go, let's get those shoes off.

[ 01.12.2006, 11:48: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

not...
She's not going to tell you is she Benway. I win because I found out I was on the list. [Cool]
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
Yes, yes, that's right, but now it's time to rest. I'll just pop this light off for you.
not...
I won though didn't I Benway? I was winner wasn't I?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
we'll talk about that tomorrow.
Louche
Poor not. Poor, poor not.
Jessica Rabbit
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
waits for benway to leave. sneaks into bedroom. rapes not...
ralph

lol. keep away from the nipples though.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
That was quite shocking, wasn't it. Heartbreaking. I wonder what made him do it.
ralph

I can't imagine. I just hope he's ok. I'd miss him.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I'm sure he'll be fine tomorrow.

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+