Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to The Dead.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Sex and Relationships » A mate of mine on another site beds a big brother contestant (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: A mate of mine on another site beds a big brother contestant
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post 
Most of them are lezzers anyhow.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
*shrug* Ah well
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tilde:
Most of them are lezzers anyhow.

Seems like Tilde has read the book, too.
Tilde
TMO Member
I was the one who introduced steelgate to it. Sorry world.
Tilde
TMO Member
FWIW Sidney, having read the book and watched quite a few related television appearances with Neil Strauss it seems like the "Neg" technique is the most controversial technique in the book and as a consequence the most talked about point whenever Strauss appears on a talkshow. I've seen him actually say he's not a fan of the neg but then have to go on to explain how it works. It really is only used on women who are or think they are out of your league, those really good looking women who know it and automatically won't give the lesser male the time of day. I don't particularly like the idea of it and it seems to really anger females when they hear about it, but I think the psychology of it is interesting.

Ringo's post is pretty good, as he says it's not a how-to, just an account of one man's journey from geek to pick up artist and the characters he meets along the way. There's lots of positive self improvement type stuff in the book alongside some creepier manipulative type stuff but ultimately I don't think Neil Strauss is the devil incarnate you are making him out to be.

Ringo

Personally I find all the NLP stuff to be far more unsettling than using a few backhanded comments to bruise inflated egos.

I think for the most part it comes down to this: most women have heard the same awful chat up lines a million times. Some guys come across as needy and desperate, while others seem horny and sleazy. The PUA tries to be the guy who is different to the rest. He's witty, funny, self confident, and doesn't seem desperate to get into your pants. That's attractive, that's the idea.

Just some people take it too far really

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post 
fair enough, tilde - i had based my opinion on one interview in the observer alone; i haven't read the book nor any other interview neil struass has done. as for devil incarnate, i'm not sure i was going that far. i think i just said that i found the whole thing quite depressing.

ben - you've a point but i again i can only think of myself and the women that i know; i can't think of any one of us who would employ 'the neg technique'. but that's not to say that women don't at all; i'm sure there are some arrogant, conceited and awful women out there, just as there are arrogant, conceited and awful men too.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post 
By the way TheLSS are holding a free bootcamp soon see this:
quote:
Orinally posted by timeforacatnap:
lets make this one in August - 10 11 and 12

right heres how its gonna go, I've been doing this for some time and with all the recent crap on the forums i wanna do a few things

1. challenge any commercial guys to do this free bootcamp
2. rebuild the community spirit there once was
3. make this a fun and exciting event
4. help guys who have been where i once was

OK first things first i need volunteers

please email me at k0106765@yahoo.co.uk
with the title of the position you want as listed below:
1. lecturer
2. appraoch coach
3. infield instructor

That should be fun, being taken out by top pick up gurus and instructed on what to do while you are meeting women. Could you imagine this. You go up to a woman start talking to her then half way through say; "just a second let me ask my instructor what to say to you next". [Wink]

The rest of the thread is here.

[ 13.07.2007, 16:07: Message edited by: Harlequin ]

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
[Warning: Do not read the following if eating lunch.]

It's been a while since I posted on LSS, but in case anyone's still vaguely interested, the below could turn into an 'interesting' discussion. As part of the Willingness to Cunnilingus thread:

Ziggott:

I love venturing south on women. It's my passion. Recently, I've developed kind of a taste for doing so when it's their 'time of the month'. There's something about the blood that really does it for me. Not just any blood of course, as I'm certainly not into any of that vampire nonsense. I just find that you develop an extremely strong bond from thereon in, and you find your sexual partner more open to other ideas. Well, that stands to reason really doesn't it! I mean, deep down you're going to expect something favourable in return for rising from a sanguine cunt with blood trickling from your nose, cheeks and mouth. A passer-by would likely call the police if they witnessed such a scene. This might make me seem a tad... I don't know, strange, but I'm sure there are others here who have been tempted to do as I do, even if they'd rather not admit it.

Anyhow, I'll digress. In a nutshell: I adore cunnilingus. It's an essential part of my sex life, and I know that my efforts are equally as satisfying for the fairer sex as they are for me personally.

Akira:

heyheyhey guys dont get me wrong! although my post was on the cautious side, I do actually love licking women out while I'm doing it. Jezz I'm like if I'm gonna do it I'm gonna fucking go for it. it is in the back of my mind that horror lurked... My problem is not with me enjoying it, it is with whether or not I should do it in the first place!

Dante yes I was the chinese guy in black with spoons, at various points during the evening.

Quote from: Ziggott on July 12, 2007, 02:16:30 PM
I love venturing south on women. It's my passion. Recently, I've developed kind of a taste for doing so when it's their 'time of the month'. There's something about the blood that really does it for me. Not just any blood of course, as I'm certainly not into any of that vampire nonsense. I just find that you develop an extremely strong bond from thereon in, and you find your sexual partner more open to other ideas. Well, that stands to reason really doesn't it! I mean, deep down you're going to expect something favourable in return for rising from a sanguine cunt with blood trickling from your nose, cheeks and mouth. A passer-by would likely call the police if they witnessed such a scene. This might make me seem a tad... I don't know, strange, but I'm sure there are others here who have been tempted to do as I do, even if they'd rather not admit it.

Anyhow, I'll digress. In a nutshell: I adore cunnilingus. It's an essential part of my sex life, and I know that my efforts are equally as satisfying for the fairer sex as they are for me personally.

Gotta admit mate this freaked the heck out of me! Could you elaborate though? Does sound pervertedly cool...

Thanks for the posts guys. The ones here seem to suggest overall that its no big deal, but these posts seem to say the opposite and you should wear a condom even from blowjobs...I really hate doing that.

I still need to do more research to gain a better sense of certainty...

arakrazy:

I'm sure oral sex on a girl's period is riskier than normal.

I got freaked out by STIs the other day and vowed to never touch a woman again. I lasted about 3 minutes.

Ah well. Some women get very sensual on their periods though. Once they get over the insecurities they want and need it badly.

Read Lesbian Sex Secrets for Women for an interesting perspective.

Ziggott:

Quote from: Akira on July 23, 2007, 09:35:20 AM
Gotta admit mate this freaked the heck out of me! Could you elaborate though? Does sound pervertedly cool...

To be fair, the first time it happened was a complete fluke. I had been out drinking heavily with a friend who I regularly had sex with. We ended up back at mine and, as was par for the course when me and my friend decided to meet up for a few beers and a 'chat', it wasn't long before we were naked and thinking of what we were going to do to each other. We usually discussed this as we're both extremely open-minded when it comes to sex and love trying things we haven't done before.

While she was deciding what she wanted to do, I naturally lowered my head in between her thighs (my favourite location before the inevitable intercourse) and began licking her cunt the way she liked it. I honestly believe that had she been sober, she'd have mentioned to me earlier that it was her time of the month, but, to cut a long story short, she didn't. So it was that I was ravaging her with my usual enthusiasm and I detected a faint coppery taste. Undeterred and completely focused, I continued working her towards orgasm. Upon lifting my head up and leaning towards her for a quick kiss, I noticed a slightly embarrassed look on her face and she immediately apologised, before handing me a tissue off the bedside cabinet. It didn't take a act of genius to work out what was wrong, but - to be completely honest with you - it didn't bother me at all. I actually liked it - I mean, really liked it. So much so that I went down on her a further six times that evening and since that night have done similarly with other women I've bedded, and they all love it. I wouldn't recommend suggesting it to a one night stand, but you'll find more receptiveness from women that you've built up a certain level of trust and openness with.

Quote from arakrazy
I'm sure oral sex on a girl's period is riskier than normal.

As with anything, there are risks when one blood type is interfused with another. Provided you use common sense in your approach, for example, ensuring that you've no open wounds/scars on/or around your mouth/on your tongue, you'll be completely free from the risk of AIDs or any other serious diseases. Obviously, herpes is a risk as this is transmitted by contact, but this can be contracted by myriad methods, therefore has no bearing on pursuing cunnilingus when it's 'that time of the month'. I, personally, have suffered no ill effects from doing so to ten women I can think of off the top of my head over the past year, so I wouldn't be too worried.

[Edited to include 'eating lunch' disclaimer and to decode the word 'cunt'.]

[ 24.07.2007, 09:03: Message edited by: Zygote ]

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, come to think of it, there probably won't be any further replies for about another month. My opening post was submitted a couple of weeks ago...
Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
By the way that Adam Lyons is good. I was out with him and a few of his mates today and he got phone numbers off two women in and around Oxford Street.

One was easy though as the woman knew him very slightly but didn't know where from. But the other was a total stranger. I saw it with my own eyes. That guys' a genius. [Eek!]

Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post 
But we don't care about Adam Lyons, Harlo. What about you?

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post 
Having read his posts on the LSS and seen videos of him in action, I can honestly say that I would rather my daughter brought home Harlequin than that pigfucker AFC Adam.

That's assuming it was just a choice between those two. Obviously if it was the whole of TMO to chose from, I'd want her to bring home Benway.

[ 26.07.2007, 07:52: Message edited by: Nathan Bleak ]

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Bleak:
I'd want her to bring home Benway.

Here's hoping you never have a daughter...
Nathan Bleak
I dunno. Benway's a decent, smart guy. I could quite imagine my 15 year old daughter bringing round 45 year old Benway for drinks + dinner, and Octavia asking Benway not to roll his cigarettes on the sofa, as he nervously flicks his gaze between us, trying to guage the mood. And I'd have power over him! I'd be able to say "So... you and Alice, then. You mark my words, you'd better do right by that girl or there'll be hell to pay young man. She's a good girl and deserves treating right. Why if I was half my age I'd roust you out of here, you scoundrel. As it is, I feel maybe I should trust her judgement. But you be honest with her, and maybe you'll win my respect and my blessing. Oh, and no fuck fucky up the arse, OK?"

--------------------

Nathan Bleak
Actually, I've just had a flash-forward of watching my 16 year old daughter marry a 46-year old, beery, jowly Benway, sporting stubble and a scuffed up morning suit, trying to say his wedding vows with a hand-rolled cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Maybe I should rethink this.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
46 year old benway would be like every tragic character Bill Murray has ever played rolled into one.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Nathan Bleak
I thought 46-year-old seedy Benway would have fired off people's imaginations a bit more. Perhaps people are sick of Benway. Sick to death of the little turd.

--------------------

Ringo

I think by age 46 Benway's going to have sorted his shit out really.
Nathan Bleak
Yeah. Yeah. You're probably right. He's got a big screen TV now. As sure a sign as any that his life is in good order.

--------------------

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post 
The man shops at Ikea. He's probably getting a patio heater. I'd let him marry your 15-year-old daughter, Thorn.
Ringo

Are you trying to get out of having kids, Thorn?
Nathan Bleak
No. Why do you ask that?

--------------------

Ringo

It was mostly a joke to be honest. I was sort of imagining this situation where the wife is all like "Let's have kids!" but you're coming back with "Yeah, we could do that. but what if we have a girl? Did you think of that? What if we have a girl and, when she's 16, she wants to marry someone really inappropriate?" But she'd insist, being all reasonable. "Well I think we'd just respect her decision and wish her the best with it". So you're like "Ok. ok. What if it was Benway?"

"Oh, fuck yeah you're right? That's just too much of a risk to take"

Then you'd nod smugly, and go back to playing xbox online with benway.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
Benway won't live to see 46. Sorry Steve.
Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Bleak:
Having read his posts on the LSS and seen videos of him in action, I can honestly say that I would rather my daughter brought home Harlequin than that pigfucker AFC Adam.

I have met Adam several times and he is an OK guy well rspected in the pick up community. He told me he had a really bad start in life growing up in the rough east end of London. So he is similar to a lot of us in the homeless community. He said he improved his situation by sheer hard work by studying for a degree in psychology and then working up to 80 hours a week on setting up his own buisness.

He told me he got into pick up a couple of years ago after being dumped by his live in girlfriend who took most of his possesions with her after the split. Then finding it hard to get another girlfriend. He said he learnt the art of picking up women after comming across TheLSS and attending one of their free three day pick up training courses. Then practicing for four hours a day every day for four months.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
Benway won't live to see 46. Sorry Steve.

Dark.
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post 
Brrrr...Someone should check Adam's cellar for you know...bodies, missing schoolgirls, that kind of thing.

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+