Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Sex and Relationships » Daily star article about me. (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Daily star article about me.
Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Tilde to thank for this. If it wasn't for the link he posted to Seduction School a few months ago, this would never have happened.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2858/greystone1nr3.jpg

Incidently contrary to the article I am not a virgin as I have paid for women several times.

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm... I... gah... nn...
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet.
Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm genuinely pleased things are looking up for you Harly, I hope it all works out.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is brilliant. [Smile] That has actually made my day.

[ 30.08.2007, 08:41: Message edited by: Tilde ]

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that in today's paper?

Great stuff Harley.

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay harley!

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remarkable. Nice jumper, also.

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

scrawny
One Mojito, two Gin and Tonics, Three Bacardi Lime Sodas, and a couple of pints of Stella please.
 - posted      Profile for scrawny           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of all the things I could have predicted...

That's great, Harly. Wow.

--------------------
...because that's the kind of guy you are.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey good work buddy.

See that shit, doubters? Yeah!

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the best thing ever.
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harlequin:
Incidently contrary to the article I am not a virgin as I have paid for women several times.

And what, they thought it was better to call you a virgin rather than a serial john?

Still, nice photo though. You could have a future as a men's catalogue model, perhaps for LL Bean.

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my desktop theme presently.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] !!! [Big Grin]
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL that's fucking ace.

Next time you should give TMO a shout out

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to read the article.
Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's linked to at the top of the page you blind bitch.

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harlequin:

Ah, I get it now. They are going for a '40-year-old-virgin' angle.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best bit is, that chick is way hotter than any girl Snorton's ever been with.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ben:
The best bit is, that chick is way hotter than any girl Snorton's ever been with.

Wow. Shallow.

--------------------
sweet

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few months ago I went to an amusingly Skins-esque party with krystle and my ex-flatmate. She's an absolute sweetheart and very very pretty - her photos don't do her justice at all. Play nice angus!
sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What day is this in? I bought it today to see the article but it isn't there... If it were in another edition, I would have missed it as this is the first time in the 7 1/2 years I've been in the UK I bought the 'Daily' anything...

quote:
Originally posted by vikram:
A few months ago I went to an amusingly Skins-esque party with krystle and my ex-flatmate. She's an absolute sweetheart and very very pretty - her photos don't do her justice at all. Play nice angus!

You name dropping slut... The picture was just with her, he doesn't have a date with her!

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if I'd be more pleased to find Harley phooed the article than if it were real.
vikram

quote:
Originally posted by sabian:
You name dropping slut... The picture was just with her, he doesn't have a date with her!

Is it not real then?? I'm internetting on my phone so can't tell if it's photoshopped.

:S

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
quote:
Is it not real then??
We'd have to get Thorn and Kerry to settle that. They've got connections at the Star.

Of course, that's if Kerry is still talking to him after the Iceland Top Mum Awards ceremony fiasco.

[ 30.08.2007, 12:42: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you internet on your phone? That's mad.
vikram

Mobile Msn messenger has been suprisingly handy and of course email and social networky sites on the go is great. Reading proper web pages not great but then it is a tiny screen
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After I die, I'd like to come back as vikram.
sabian

quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
I'm not sure if I'd be more pleased to find Harley phooed the article than if it were real.

See? I thought that too, so much so that I already cut out the bit that made me think it was phoo'd
 -
Cuz, it looks like his face is sliding off as if his neck was a hotplate and his mug was some butter.

But, then everyone was praising him, so I thought I'd either let him have his moment, or cackle at all the well wishers when they did discover they were hoodwinked...

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

vikram

My life sucks
sabian

quote:
Originally posted by vikram:
Mobile Msn messenger has been suprisingly handy and of course email and social networky sites on the go is great. Reading proper web pages not great but then it is a tiny screen

Why don't you use your magic phone to ring/email/msn krystle to find out if our resident krusti was lounging in her lap?

--------------------

vikram

Okay, just myspazzed her. Will let you know what she says!

I hope it's true. I think.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did the Star find out ?

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

vikram

Though looking at the image - seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to..

Harley speaks the truth

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+