Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Sex and Relationships » GUESS WHAT DUDES (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages: 11 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11 

Author Topic: GUESS WHAT DUDES
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a friend once said of her foofoo after childbirth: "How can you stitch mince?"
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
My wife gave birth to three fairly good sized babies and never needed a single stitch.

Pardon me if I step over the bondaries of what another poster can ask, but is it like firing a spud gun into wookie hole?

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rooster:
I had six hours of dozing off and on feeling somewhat floaty and high (but still being able to feel the baby kick) before waking up to what felt like very calmly push the baby out for half an hour.

So, an epidural, right... it makes your brain feel nice as well? I thought it only made your bottom half numb. It is like a morphine feeling, or what?

Is sex the same after or is it rubbish forever?

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
Pardon me if I step over the bondaries of what another poster can ask, but is it like firing a spud gun into wookie hole?

No. It's really not that different than it was to begin with. Thanks for asking.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't vaginers amazing?
Damon's Off
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Damon's Off           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by London:
But Astro... it LOOKS DIFFERENT after? I never thought about that. I like how it looks now.

If you have an epidural, do you have to lie down? You can get a walking-around one, can't you?

Fisting I / this guy only managed one time after I had taken loads of codeine and smoked lots of spliffs. What's the birth equivalent of that? Or is that ok in a hospital these days.

It's a bit more... floppy, generally. You could always have some bits tucked if you're fussed. Though I swear, since Millie, my g-spot's moved down a bit.

No, you have to lie down for an epidural. At least while they're giving it, anyway. It's your spine you're messing with.

Ditto on the girl-only thing, yeah.

--------------------
Don't do anything stupid until I get back.

ralph

leaves thread
Damon's Off
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Damon's Off           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Kegels, dude, kegels. No, it's not rubbish forever.

--------------------

Damon's Off
TMO Admin
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
leaves thread

I knew I could manage it eventually. Did you do "massage", Ralph? Go on, you can tell us.

--------------------

herbs

Surely 'massage' and 'fisting' amount to the same thing. In this instance.
London

I'm thinking of getting a doula. Because what if it starts and my mum / sister are still in the UK? And the father, he's already promised he's "not going down the business end, not even for a peek". If I had a doula, she would probably do perinial massage for me so I wouldn't have to fly Ralph over!

[ 16.01.2008, 10:31: Message edited by: London ]

Damon's Off
TMO Admin
quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
Surely 'massage' and 'fisting' amount to the same thing. In this instance.

You bet your butt they do. Dirty Ralph.

--------------------

Damon's Off
TMO Admin
quote:
I'm thinking of getting a doula. Because what if it starts and my mum / sister are still in the UK? And the father, he's already promised he's "not going down the business end, not even for a peek". If I had a doula, she would probably do perinial massage for me so I wouldn't have to fly Ralph over!

He's lying. He won't be able to resist the temptation to see that classic moment when your mimsy suddenly has an actual face right in the middle of it, peeking out.

--------------------

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been starting to feel broody lately, but now can happily wait a bit longer - thanks tmo!
London

quote:
Originally posted by Damon's Off:
He's lying. He won't be able to resist the temptation to see that classic moment when your mimsy suddenly has an actual face right in the middle of it, peeking out.

Oh my fucking god. Now I think I understand why people are afraid of women. That's just about the wierdest thing I ever heard.

I secretly don't even want him in the room. I don't want him to see me like that. I feel like it's a girl thing. How can I dissuade him from attending? Anyone got any photos of face-in-mimsy? That ought to do it.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, D.O had to stop pushing when Millie was just a bit out, Millie looked like Jack Nicolson in The Shining...

-

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How can I dissuade him from attending?

You should have thought about that while his sperm was travelling towards golconda. He's going to see mini-him come out of your virgina and that's that lady.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

I get knocked down, but I'm not safe for work. You ain't ever gonna make me safe.

[ 16.01.2008, 11:20: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
LOL, D.O had to stop pushing when Millie was just a bit out, Millie looked like Jack Nicolson in The Shining...

So that's why some people call it an "axe wound"
rooster
"When You're Hungry For A Big Cock!"
 - posted      Profile for rooster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I had six hours of dozing off and on feeling somewhat floaty and high (but still being able to feel the baby kick) before waking up to what felt like very calmly push the baby out for half an hour.

So, an epidural, right... it makes your brain feel nice as well? I thought it only made your bottom half numb. It is like a morphine feeling, or what?

My brain felt nice, but I think it was more from the 45 min. or so of labor before I got the epidural and the resulting exhaustion coupled w/epi-induced relief. It was like the high you get after a good workout, but stretched to six hours.

And as far as sex - I have the opposite problem from most women: I orgasm way too easily, so I would have hoped for some desensitization, but no such luck. It doesn't look the same though.

herbs

quote:
[ I orgasm way too easily, so I would have hoped for some desensitization, but no such luck.

Double-you, tee, eff?
rooster

[ 16.01.2008, 13:19: Message edited by: rooster ]

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's true, you know. Faster than a 14-year-old boy with his dad's Penthouse.

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

ralph

Wow. You're a lucky man.
London

quote:
It doesn't look the same though.

What... happens? Do the inner lips kind of hang down or something?

This thread is so informative, thank you everyone.

Damon's Off
TMO Admin
quote:
I orgasm way too easily, so I would have hoped for some desensitization, but no such luck.

LOLOLOL. I love this thread. I didn't know you could orgasm too easily.

I could manage it in about 45 seconds if I really put my mind to it. Not a huge amount of fun, but it does the job if I'm antsy or have cramps or am just generally in a hurry.

TMI again, isn't it? See, this is why I've stayed well away.

--------------------

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
. If I had a doula, she would probably do perinial massage for me

They aren't usually that "hands on"...

We had one for my littlest's arrival and she just stood there the entire time shouting down the male midwife ("You're a MAN! You CAN'T KNOW what it's like!!!!!") and shoving homoepathic remedies (read sugar pills) down the mrs's throat. She's a boardmember and trainer of DoulaUK so, they all probably do this!

Mrs did do it though with no drugs in a birthing pool. Admittedly at one point she screamed so loud the other three midwives and 2 nurses KICKED in the door to see if she was ok... You think the contractions are bad, wait until transition kicks in!
quote:

During this stage of labour the cervix is dilated from seven to ten centimetres. You may be experiencing long, strong contractions with little time in between. You may feel an urge to push at the height of each contraction. You may also experience:

* trembling
* vomiting
* irritability
* backache
* despair
* feeling hot and cold
* legs shaking
* screaming like the world is going to end, eyes rolling in the back of head, speaking in tongues, thinking you are going to die...

BOLD based on personal experience and observation

Oh, and you don't really get a chance to 'recover' either... Baby pops out, you deliver the placenta, you get dressed and go home.

Contractions started at 7am, was home with baby by 3pm.

[ 16.01.2008, 15:45: Message edited by: sabian ]

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

London

So it sounds like the best thing to do is to make sure you can have an epidural (but quite a mild one so you can still push if necessary) quite early on. True?
Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes, transition sucks ass. That was easily the worst bit, but on the plus side it doesn't take very long.

I'd highly recommend some form of bath or pool for your labour, London - it really helps with the pain, to the extent that I didn't feel much until they made me get out (my hospital didn't have a proper birthing pool, so I was just in the bath). I dunno about epidurals, everything happened so quickly with me that I wouldn't have had time for one even if I felt I needed it.. I did ask for drugs during transition (I'd never pass up an opportunity for legal high-dose opiates) but it was too late for those too, and in retrospect I'm glad I didn't get them: it was good being compos when my daughter arrived.

London

What's transition? When it travels down yr **** ?

From what I can gather, the hospitals here all have private rooms with baths, and you're encouraged to move around lots and labour in the bath and that. Is an epidural opiate-based then? Do I sound too focused on drugs do you think?

Astromariner
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, an epidural is more like a nerve block. It's the only thing that will stop the pain completely, if it works properly (sometimes it doesn't). The downside is I don't think you'll be able to move about at much if you have one. HOWEVER, I have heard of something called a mobile epidural, so it might be worth looking into that with your midwife. Diamorphine, or pethidine depending on what they've got, won't do much for the pain but it will make you feel better about it. They can't give that too late, or it can affect the baby's breathing and feeding after the birth.

Transition is the final cranking open of your uterus before the pushing stage. That's what it feels like too. It's your whole body tensing and tensing like a ginormous muscle. Pretty freaky. Also! Whilst this was happening with me, the midwife was trying to break my waters with a crochet hook. She was wearing a sort of polythene souwester and safety goggles for this task, which made for some much-needed light relief.

rooster
Over here the milder version is called a walking epidural, but it is only milder in the nerve-block part, they also give you additional narcotics, which I wouldn't take (as that can effect the baby).

I didn't walk w/my epidural, but I was able to move my legs a little tiny bit, and could feel almost everything, just without any pain. When you get an epidural, you'll also need an IV and more monitoring, which will make it difficult to move around; however, you still have the option of side labor and delivery instead of the traditional on the back, in the stirrups position, which I've read to be the worse.

London

Is it like period pain times one million?
Damon's Off
TMO Admin
quote:
Is it like period pain times one million?

Yes and no. It's kind of an indescribable pain, when it really gets going it really does force you to your knees panting like a dog, it hurts that much.

When you get to the delivery stage, it's actually quite fascinating, if you can keep your wits about you. I managed that with Millie somewhat, and I realised the process is really quite clever. You get humungous contractions that hurt so much that you think you're going to faint, and then you push. When you push, that pain goes away. It's replaced by the more focussed, slightly more "real" pain of your bits stretching and tearing and stuff, but that pain's a doddle compared to the contraction, so you keep pushing, anything to make the contraction pain go away. It's really quite clever, how it works, and if you concentrate and work with it, it's bearable and actually becomes quite interesting. Well, I thought so, anyway. When I was done crying.

--------------------

Astromariner
Everyone feels the pain differently, I think. Personally I found it completely unlike period pain, apart from in the very early stages of labour. The feeling that your whole body has become one clenching muscle is about the closest I can get to describing what it was like for me.

This topic is comprised of pages: 11 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+