Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Sex and Relationships » GUESS WHAT DUDES (Page 8)

This topic is comprised of pages: 11 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Author Topic: GUESS WHAT DUDES
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hullo London! Congratulations to you - what lovely news! Your bump is indeed looking beautiful. I will keep my Top Tips short and sweet;

1. DO NOT listen to any birth horror stories. It's different for everyone and the biggest obstacle you can face in childbirth is fear. We're currently considering going for number four - if it was that horrific an experience, we wouldn't have got past number one.

2. To prepare for the birth, look into Hypnobirthing. Seriously - I swear by it. There is an excellent book (with CD) available by Marie Mongan. There are also classes/courses you can attend (you'll be spolit for choice if you can attend them in London).

3. To prepare for breast-feeding, read What to Expect When You're Breast-feeding and What if You Can't... This is a really, really useful and informative book. I can loan you my copy if you want, just let me know.

In fact, drop me a line any time you want if you want to talk about anything pregnancy, childbirth or baby related. [Smile]

[ 20.01.2008, 11:01: Message edited by: Sidney ]

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Sidney
Oh, I forgot!

4. Clarins Body Treatment Oil - wonderful stuff. Massage it into your bump. It's lovely on the skin and smells really nice.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! I may well take you up on your offers of advice - we're all friends on Facebook right, so I can mail you there? The main thing I'm trying to do right now is, as Astro says, not ruin the rest of the pregnancy by freaking out about the birth. I mean I guess it's going to happen whether or not I worry about it isn't it, so what's the point?
Sidney
It is somewhat inevitable, yes! I think that hypnobirthing will really help you. Even if you just read up on it and understand the principles behind it. That's all that I did (as I live in the arse-end of nowhere, there are no such frivolities as hypnobirthing classes to be found nearby) and what could have easily been a distressing delivery turned out to be awesome. Yes, that's right. AWESOME. Two puffs of gas and air, two concentrated deep pushes and there he was; all wide-eyed and flailing and gurgling and beautiful.

You can reach me via Facebook, yes. Any time you want to chat or ask about stuff. Seriously - I've got advice and book recommendations coming out of my goddamn ears.

--------------------

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you get round to breastfeeding if you could put it on youtube that would be fantastic

But congratulations!

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

London

lol @ johnj. yeah alright m8 i will.

All my bras are fucking killing me. I have new ones and I bought a 'bra extender' which is this sexy little thing that makes them bigger and still they don't fit. But I swear my tits are not THAT much bigger. I think my RIBS are expanding? Is this normal? It hurts so much!

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only way to tell for sure is before&after pictures London.

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Carter
Taller than Bandy ?
 - posted      Profile for Carter           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your ribs are getting pushed out and up by the expanding uterus putting the squeeze on your diaphragm.

That will be tweny poun.

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just pray it doesn't break through and start grabbing at your lungs.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
sweet

London

Is it true that they turn the epidural back down for the pushing part? And that that is ridiculous painful, since your body hasn't been building up the endorphin response it would have done had you been birthing naturally? Is there any way you can request that they not do that? Surely if you have a moving epidural (as I will be) then it isn't necessary?

Yeah hi I totally still haven't gone into labour can you tell.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shall we have a pool on when it'll come, I say Sunday.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Late friday night.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday, during the Home and Away omnibus on Five.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 am Friday morning.
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ampus, my other pregnant friend went into labour on jimmy's dvd date! Shes still in labour. I didnt even know thats possible, but apparently so. I think she's just been at home going 'ohh... OHHH... OH FUCK... FUUUUGNGNNHUUUCCKK... FUUU... fuh... oh? oh. okay. fine. Whatevs. Shall we watch holby city?'

edit: re- reading this post i realise that it comes off all, 'oh hello, im not pregnant, heres a horror story to freak you out, arent i kind, no need to thank me!' so i will make it clear that my friend says that it has been tiring and painful, yes, but having her sister there to make her laugh has made it all bearable.

[ 05.06.2008, 07:01: Message edited by: dance margarita ]

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm told nipple twiddling is very helpful. i'm wondering if it would be of any use if the forum twiddled their own nipples in solidarity with you. Would that make a difference, do you suppose? Cos i've got a pretty quiet day ahead of me- I've got to buy a fridge and stuff, but you know- and could easily commit to a half an hour or so of dreamily experimental kneading in a good cause. I'm sure everyone else would agree. I can just picture thorn in the disabled loos at work, tweaking away.

--------------------

dance margarita
TMO Member
...mumbling earnestly to himself. 'come on jimmy. Come on little fella. Your mummys getting very impatient'.

--------------------

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My new office doesn't have a disabled loos. It's just a cupboard under the stairs. Makes taking a shit quite disconcerting because you're sort of aware that maybe everyone else can hear you, howling and straining, blasting thick waste into the porcelain.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My colleague broke 'the code' recently by striking up a conversation with me in the toilet. Suprisingly it gave me the bravo I needed to sputter one out and was complimented and the fact it sounded like a pile of dried leaves being shove around with a can of shaving foam. Homerotic, yet fun.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
urgh.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I totally knew you'd love that.

--------------------

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If someone tries to talk to you in the toilet you're not only allowed, but actively encouraged to drown them out with anus song
New Way Of Decay

I'm so bored and frustrated I could cry.

--------------------

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I imagine amp feels more so
New Way Of Decay

Nah.

--------------------

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a shave
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to suggest you do that. Well done.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just went to the toilet. Nobody was in there. It would've been quite peaceful, were it not for the sound of cackling hags in the ladies' toilet downstairs. I could hear pretty much every word of their inane conversation about theckth and the fucking thity. Apparently one of them knows someone who went to the see the film in New York! The other replied "Oooooh, the Big Apple!"...

I shat with deliberate vigour, imagining the waste pipe to be open to the storey beneath.

London

Not that Misc hates women or anything.
Thorn Davis

To be fair, I don't get the impression Misc likes anything. Nothing seems to make him happy, except maybe sitting in his loft tinkering with objects.
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very excited as I've managed to book the day off work tomorrow to go fishing at some lake I've 'found' in Macclesfield - in the middle of the woods, probably with nobody else there. I've not been for a very long time and I can't stop tapping my feet in anticipation. I'm oozing with early-teen-years excitement. I doubt I'll be getting much sleep tonight. I've even bought a snazzy new camera off Ebay last night and am picking it up after work, in order that I can take lots of lovely pictures, hopefully of big fat carp.

Beat that for sad as fuck.

ralph

Misc. has always struck me as being the most normal person at tmo.
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Zygote:
Beat that for sad as fuck.

That actually sounds like an excellent way to spend a day. I used to do a lot of fishing (i.e. drinking and smoking pot) in my youth. I'm envious. I expect pictures dammit.
MiscellaneousFiles

I really don't hate women, London. In fact I've been in a relationship with one of them for over 4,000 days!

This topic is comprised of pages: 11 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+