next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » VP's VPL thread

Author Topic: VP's VPL thread
Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Living on free-food tickets.
Water in the milk from a hole in the roof where the rain came through.
What can you do, mmm?
Tears from your little sister,
Crying because she doesn't have a dress without a patch
For the party to go.
But you know
She'll get by."

[sottovoce]what you wearing VP? [/sultry voice]

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would wear my amazing new vintage cowboy boots, but it would be mean to make you all weep with jealousy.

Also, I will be out of internet contact for the week leading up to the meet (trudging after enthusiastic beardies over frozen windswept moors in search of geological delights for my OU course) so if we could decide on a venue before Friday 23 so I can print off a map, that would be nice.

Perhaps I could have a contact number of someone in charge, for when I get lost? Email oohandbag at hotmail and I could add your number to my phone- maybe under a comic name!

[ 16.07.2004, 08:44: Message edited by: Vogon Poetess ]

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, because now Raz and I will be in attendance her* plan to wear the sequinned top she wore at the last southernmeat must be scuppered. If she does wear it then we can all laugh and point.

I, for one, will mostly be wearing primarks summer range**. Mostly.

*her = VP

** may contain lies

[ 16.07.2004, 08:46: Message edited by: Uber Trick ]

--------------------
uberwench

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall be wearing the catsuit I've been stalking Dang in. Or possibly a pair of jeans and a top. Or a tent, depending on the weather. And maybe some heels, depending on how I tall I reckon everyone is from their username.

Astro: 5"8
Stevie X: 6"1
Uber: 5"6
Rax: 3"2
Ringo: unknown

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a way, it's kind of sad meeting people in RL and finding out they don't look or sound how they should from their posts and that they have dull names like Steve or Dave.

By the way, I can't be fucked with remembering people's RL names, you'll be stuck with your silly online ones when I'm talking to you.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RONG! 5' 10". Still shorter than you, but not by much..

I am wearing flip flops.

Louche
Just flipflops? I realise you may, in your ignorance, consider Manchester to be 'south' but it does get a bit nippy. Unless you're planning some cunning frock made from flipflops with well designed gaps for navel and nipple?
Louche
Astro In Manchester

-

Astromariner
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I might wear some sort of crazy shirt/trousers combination too. But the flip flops are the star of the show: they are baby pink. I've never owned anything that's baby pink before.
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I just can't decide what to wear!

How about some funky pimp-pants?
 -

Or, if I bring my husband, a cute matching outift?
 -

Or, if it's a bit niipy?
 -

Or maybe just....
 -

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It
Ready Rubbed - Rough Shag
 - posted      Profile for Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wrong darn thread!]

[ 20.07.2004, 05:25: Message edited by: Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It ]

Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sidney:
 -

Heh eheh eh! Ehheh.

Also Louche = correct about heights/cock sizes. Also Louche must wear white.

I will be wearing a pair of tits which I will have drilled off of a prostitute.

Louche
White makes me look like a dead cod that has been washed up on a desolate and stony shore somewhere in Scotland. Without the scales.

I am not wearing white.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't wear white then how will we do the sacrifice?

--------------------
uberwench

Louche
quote:
Originally posted by Uber Trick:
If you don't wear white then how will we do the sacrifice?

Naked, beaten, broken and crying? I excel at naked, beaten, broken and crying. I'm just not good in white.
Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOUCHE if you wish you may come clad in a shimmering pipeston
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
bagsy I wear the milm cowl!

--------------------
uberwench

Louche
Astro should make us laminated name badges and we can pretend to be at some kind of fucked up scifi conference or something. Then I won't feel like a a complete twat when someone yells oy Louche! across the bar at me.
Astromariner
That's not so bad though. Louche could sound a bit like Luce, short for Lucy. Astromariner doesn't sound like anything, apart from "utter tit".
Louche
It's times like this when one could envy Stevie X.

Unless he's got some fucked up freak name like Horace or Grenville and that's why he's called himself Stevie X on here. It's physically and emotionally impossible to envy a man called Grenville.

Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outside work hours I generally only to respond to 'Bamba' anyway so that should make things easier for you all. Any attempt to address me by any other name at any other time will result in the addresser being torn apart by wild dogs. Anyway, real names are stupid and I'm entirely with VP on this.
turbo
Gold.....
What is it good for? You can't eat it, you can't smoke it, yet everybody wants it.
 - posted      Profile for turbo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cold up there, being the North an' all, so you'd probably all benefit if you ordered some of these:

-

--------------------
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bamba:
Any attempt to address me by any other name at any other time will result in the addresser being torn apart by wild dogs.

Yes but is that only because your real name is Lindsay Mahatma Fray Bentos?

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sidney:
Yes but is that only because your real name is Lindsay Mahatma Fray Bentos?

I think you're getting me mixed up with Astro.

I was going to say "but it's an easy mistake to make" when I realised that no, it's an incredibly difficult mistake to make and doing so makes you a ret. Hang your head in shame Sidney.

[ 20.07.2004, 09:47: Message edited by: Bamba ]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+