Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » NorthMeat countdown (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: NorthMeat countdown
ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight...

-

...give me an up-to-date list of time, location and attendees at the forthcoming tmo meat in Manchesta ... give me a inkling of just how good it's going to be ... give me an appetite whetted with the anticipation of whole worlds colliding in a tmo parallel universe crossover special ... give me pre-meat gossip ...

Thunder!
Thunder!
Thunder
THUNDERCATS - HO!!

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Best Meat In the World Evah! As Right As Humanly Possible When Not Done By Astro!

• Astro de Mariner esquire
  • Bamba
  • Ben
  • Dang, possibly, depending on children and taxes
  • Grianagh (maybe evening, maybe day, almost certainly not both, and only either one of the above if can sort out small children issues)
  • Louche
  • Louche's random Manchester Interweb Friend Who Isn't From TMO
  • Louche's random Manchester Interweb Friend's Sister
  • Mrs Lucid
  • mart (see Grainagh)
  • miffysocks
  • New way of Decay
  • Put Tomorrow In Your Pipe And Smoke It
  • Raxxle
  • Ringle
  • Sindle
  • Stevie X
  • Uter Mrick
  • Vogon poetess

Plan A
Arrive Lucid's early afternoon for bbq/drink/gossip/depositing of sleeping materials. People Doing Plan A include the lovely Astro, Sidney, NWOD, miffy, Ringo, Mr and Mrs Lucid (who according to plan, should already be there). And possibly Stevie X.

Plan B
Arrive Manchester late afternoon, deposit sleeping materials at hotel, meet up with the delectable 'new Mancunian' PTIYPASI, find and utilise bar facilities. People doing this, I think, are Vogon, Bamaba, PTIYPASI, .

Uber and Rax and Grainagh and mart are yet to decide between Plan A, Plan B and making up their own Plan C through to G.

When the Plans Come Together
The Plan A people and the Plan B people converge and merge and their ranks are swelled by Dang, Grianagh and mart (if not Plan Aing) and my Random Manchester Interweb Friend and My Random Manchester Inteweb Friend's Sister.

Reasons It Is Going to Be Great

• Manchester is the best city in the world
  • Manchester has cows
  • Only good people are coming
  • Lots of other things

Also, you could have read nine pages of Meat thread to find that out! See how much committed I am to NorthMeat!

[ 21.07.2004, 10:16: Message edited by: Louche ]

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, Lush is bringing protection in the form of other interweb friends! I heard Vogon is bringing protection too, in the form of Regular or Large.

I don't like the name you called me on the list though, Lush, it shows a total lack of respect [Mad]

--------------------
uberwench

Louche
My InterWeb Friend Who Doesn't Post on TMO lurks.....
Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uber Trick:
I heard Vogon is bringing protection too, in the form of Regular or Large.

Lol, so dim and cobwebbed are my memories of "sex" that I thought "protection" meant deoderant and was wondering how big large cans were.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
My InterWeb Friend Who Doesn't Post on TMO lurks.....

Is this friend an ex-forumite?

--------------------
uberwench

Louche
Depends on definition of ex-forumite.
Random Interweb Friend posted once, I think. Does that make an ex-forumite or a can't be bothered to be a forumite?

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poetess:
Lol, so dim and cobwebbed are my memories of "sex" that I thought "protection" meant deoderant and was wondering how big large cans were.

Soon, my love, soon
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You stay the fuck away from her sonny, or I'll break your fucking face.
Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:

Is sonny a new word for mimsy?

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Ringo

Don't make me laugh, I could snap you in half without breaking a sweat.
Ringo

Thorn = less threatening than Terry Wogan
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is harder? Terry Wogan or Richard Whitely.
Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richard Whitely, definately. He's all ho, ho, ho, but sometimes the camera catches him with this dark look in his eye: the demons within stirring for the briefest of moments before resuming their slumber. I reckon he'd have some moves, if it came to a swedge. He wouldn't be above a sly eye-gouge.
Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richard Whitely of course. Fucking ex-pats know nothing.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

ben

Wogan = handy in a bar brawl, but Whitely is a biter - don't let him get close.
Ringo

I can picture whitely kneeling on wogans chest, hitting wogan in the head with both fists, screaming "BALD RAGE, BALD RAGE!!!"
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:

Doof, doof, doof-doof, doof-doof-doof...

-

I've got the video set for Friday already.

Louche
Shut up Louche you mong

[ 21.07.2004, 11:45: Message edited by: Louche ]

Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Shut up Louche you mong

In a dreadful Clive Bark-barken book I read recently he described a man as being 'distressingly close to Mongoloid'.
ben

quote:
When the Plans Come Together
The Plan A people and the Plan B people converge and merge and their ranks are swelled by Dang, Grianagh and mart (if not Plan Aing) and my Random Manchester Interweb Friend and My Random Manchester Inteweb Friend's Sister.

You know, Louche, it's a damn good thing you aren't, like, my PA or something beacause I would have had to give you a severe talking-to about this post.

I asked for time and location and, having read your post I'm none the wiser? I mean: come on. This is textbook stuff.

Specifically: where is everyone meeting and when.

I need this information as a matter of urgency and want you to think about the things I've said and get back to me about how you're going to start making changes. Ask yourself: what is the level of performance expected of me? How do I advance from 'underperforming' to 'adequate' to 'good'? And what does 'good' look like?
[Mad]

Louche
I'm not coming now. [Frown]
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
I was wondering how long it would take her...

--------------------
uberwench

Raz
Karma Police
quote:
I'm not coming now. [Frown]

would jyou like me to kil ben with rape becaus i will
Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is the place we are meeting, Lucid say:

a bar

6.30 - 7.00. Bring some crisps.

edit: as you will see, the website declares it to be "young and trendy".

[ 21.07.2004, 15:16: Message edited by: Astromariner ]

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting Astro's link connects to a site also containing this, lifted from a place we once knew.

[ 21.07.2004, 15:23: Message edited by: froopyscot ]

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

ben

Th-thanks Astro. Can someone confirm that teh Louche's last post was jokeage?
[Frown]

Grianagh

- posted      Profile for Grianagh           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...my.
Louche
I am coming to the North Meat, if only to thoroughly and comprehensively berate you, Ben, for your overweening arrogance in:

1) Assuming yourself far too important to bother reading nine pages of Meet Thread to ascertain Meet arrangements. People like Astro, the lovely, lubricious Astro, have put blood, sweat, tears and chickpeas into the organisation of this meet. People have looked up bars, asked for comment discussed. Then you waltz in here like some kind of bastardised Victorian paterfamilias demanding your needs be served.

2) Treating my exceedingly helpful meet post like it was a set of spacked out minutes taken from one of your ever-so-important meetings by some brain-dead and bored secretary with nothing better to do than to pander to your whims.

3) Ever even countenancing the idea that I may, even in type, just for a moment, on a TMO thread, be your PA. I'd rather shoot myself in the foot three times with a high bore rifle.

My Name Is Joe
That's Mister Minge to you..
 - posted      Profile for My Name Is Joe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
I've been PA to my boss since December and for the past 2 days I have invented a fun new job for myself. Its called actually being a PA! I've been working on the intranet and my own projects up until now. What I've been doing is looking at her diary for the next 3 months and sorting out meetings and annual leave and stuff, and creating an excel spreadsheet of recurring meetings. What fun! I'm kinda getting into my new role though, and have just sent Raz a list of times and fares for coaches to Manchester which he is now booking for us. Where will my ace PA skills spill over to next?

--------------------
uberwench

Ringo

4 hours on a coach? eugh
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
Four and a half, actually [Frown] Does anyone know if the coach station in Manchester (Chorlton Street) is near the train station? We are due in at 2pm so need to know what to do / who to meat etc

--------------------
uberwench

Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uber Trick:
Four and a half, actually [Frown] Does anyone know if the coach station in Manchester (Chorlton Street) is near the train station? We are due in at 2pm so need to know what to do / who to meat etc

Hiya.. yep it's near, about 10 mins walk. It's also near the redlight district, but it's mostly rent boys so you'll be fine but Raz may get more than he bargained for! (actually it's fine at that time of the day..) If you catch the next train out to us, I'll come and pick you up from the station. (they go every 20-30mins and take 1/2hr). Prob best plan unless you want to dump your stuff in the left luggage and wander round manc till 7ish - bearing in mind the left luggage shuts at 11..
hmm does the louchemobile have room in it?

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Raz
Karma Police
quote:
Originally posted by Lucid:
unless you want to dump your stuff

Lol, 'stuff'. Dude, I'm probably going to bring a packet of crisps, a pen and a copy of Flatland.

Can I bring a rentboy to the Meat then? That'd be cool. We could pay him to do funny stuff ie. "Go and push that old man over. Ten pouns"

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+