Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » NorthMeat countdown (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: NorthMeat countdown
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poetess:
I dare Louche to stand waiting at the bus station with a hand painted sign reading WELCOME TO MANCHESTA, RAZ & UBER TRICK!!!

Do I get any cash for doing this?
Louche
Also, Ben, I am very much looking forward to meeting you and your brother from Manchester and I am going to stop being a twat.
Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also Uber we are not gonna miss Louche 'cos she is ginge, you mongg.
ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Raz kindly pointed out, I'm the oldest - brother-from-Mcr is the youngest. Middle brother is brother-from-Scoatlnd.
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O, you should have been middle [Frown] Middles are the best.

--------------------
uberwench

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how old is your little bro?
ben

25 - anything else, you'll have to pump out of him at the meat.

eta: I'm looking forward to seeing you too, Louche - you were right to call me out, before. I've been taking but not giving just recently.

[insert teh sadface:]

[ 22.07.2004, 09:35: Message edited by: ben ]

Ringo

Do you have a younger sister?
Bandy
Watchoo talkin' 'bout

- posted      Profile for Bandy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met Benfamily! They all look like him, except are different sizes and sexes. Like the Nicholas-Lyndhursts off of the WHSmiths adverts of yesteryear. Note - I didn't see any BenPets so am unable comment on the existance of a dog with ben's face a la the aforementioned advert.

-

L-R: MancBen, ScotBen, TMOBen

(sorry for continued rehash of old phoo)

[ 22.07.2004, 09:48: Message edited by: Bandy ]

--------------------
Shameless Promotion: huddle - online project and document collaboration

ben

lol - the dog got plugged during the speeches when a couple of my cousins decided to stage an impromptu Yorkshire triathalon (shotgun, overloading a pickup with pig feed, freestyle Come On Eileen-off).
Raz
Karma Police
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Do you have a younger sister?

Imagine banging a chick with Ben's face! And voice. And hands. It'd be great!
Ringo

or you could take ben's own advice about his brother - pump it out of him at the meat

either way you're a winner. i think.

Raz
Karma Police
Awight I have booked tick-kets on the coach! Now -- you might be thinking what I was thinking -- 'Urgh the coach will be horrible it will be full of shouting working-class children being sick on each other and there will be a poo on the floor of the toilet but I can't really justify spending all that money on a train for one night and it only takes one more hour I can always sleep' -- like I said, that's what I was thinking -- but look at the ecstatic people who use this coach:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Most of the people seem to be brown, or mental, but I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Raz
Karma Police
Old & confused?? Not a problem!! We'll still take ya!!

-

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many arguments do you think we'll have on the way Raz? Bear in mind it will be four and a half hours in incredibly close proximity. I say three in the second hour and then not talking to each other for the remaining two and a half hours until you can flounce off the coach in Mancland throwing me some withering retort. Then you will wander around aimlessly for about 5 minutes before coming back to me and saying Milm. This is what I see with the magick of my all seeing eye. What the all seeing eye did not see was my boss buying me some amaretto biscuits from Carluccio's because I was in such a bad mood this morning. I want to marry my boss! [Big Grin]

--------------------
uberwench

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
Also, I hope the feather lady is not on our coach she'll take up far to much room.

--------------------
uberwench

Raz
Karma Police
I think you are probably right! I can always flounce to the toilet. Actually I'm not going to talk to you at all. I'm going to be too busy getting off with this dude

-

and occasionally giving withering looks to this chick

-

then bitchin' about people with my chief ho

-

I'd better print out these pitchers out so I recognise everyone.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
I made an actual laughnoise with my mouth just then! I think the coach trip could actually turn out to be the best bit! [Big Grin]

--------------------
uberwench

Ringo

I don't think these people just ride around on the coach all day for other peoples' amusement..
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
No of course not stupid they do it to get to places on London's hippest new form of transport. Driving is just sooo suburban.

edit: driving in a tiny car, I mean. Or even a truck. Or any kind of vehicle which is not the coach. Apart from the MegaBus. Or normal buses. Sssss. Or LOUCHE's car.

[ 23.07.2004, 09:08: Message edited by: Uber Trick ]

--------------------
uberwench

Louche
kiss

[ 23.07.2004, 09:08: Message edited by: Louche ]

Raz
Karma Police
ZZZZZZZZZIIINGG!!

That was aimed at something Louche said. She called Uber Trick a crazy-eyed whore!

[ 23.07.2004, 09:20: Message edited by: Raz ]

Ringo

Yeah coaches are well hip. That stench of other peoples' sweat, the laughable air conditioning which blow warm air at you, regardless of settings, the children front and behind, climding, kicking, screaming, shouting and occasionally even being sick. If you get one with toilet then you're doubly lucky, because then you get to listen to The Fattest Man on the Coach (bar the driver) strain his anus to within an inch of it's elastic limit, while curling off a prize winner, which you'll then smell for the rest of the journey.

Yeah, coaches, the only hip way to travel.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
Anyway, once you're outside London* it doesn't matter what you do.

* this includes South London

--------------------
uberwench

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I hate about coaches, and I am entitled to comment as I have rode from here to there and many points elsewhere on them, is that they don't turn into normal buses when they get into town. So, you come in on the M4 or something and two [Mad] hours [Mad] later you finally crawl into Victoria Coach Station and they could have just dropped you at Hammersmith and you'd have been nearly home.

Their main advantage... their only advantage... is that they are so astonishingly cheap. I went from London to the Isle of Man for 15 quid once. National to the 'Pool, then foot passenger on the Seacat. Took about 20 hours, yeah, but the plane would've been 100 poun' or more.

Also, the driver and his assistant that makes the tea always know everyone on the journey. They leave the big door open as they drive out of London and shout incomprehensible things to newsagents and cabbies and florists along the way. "Ai, Dave, aiugh apple allry bordny? Heh heh heh!" and stuff like that. But they do it all the way up the motorway and everywhere the coach stops. They usually stop by at the driver's house in Preston or somewhere too and fifteen kids come out and give him his sandwiches. And that's on the run to Bristol.

National Express, bless them, bless them.

Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @Dang.
Friend of mine missed a connection and was put in a taxi by the coach company with three strangers, all the way from brum to glasgow.
The driver said 'don't mind if I stop for something to eat do you, I've been on for hours'. Thing was, he took them to his house, and made them sit in his front room whilst he ate his tea!
Non of the prospective passengers spoke during this interlude, and this set the tone for a the longest night of my life story, which involved neither cameraderie nor bon homie, to such an extent that the taxi driver wouldn't even stop anywhere in Glasgow other than Glasgow coach station, even at 2am.

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Raz
Karma Police
That's horris. Mind, it would have been more horris if he'd taken them to his house, and it was really cold and dingy, and in the corner of the room on the floor there was a thing that might have been a woman's head facing away from them.
Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caption competition:

-

What's just happened here?*

Looking forward to more silliness in a similar vein this weekend - and on behalf of the north I would like to apologise for the weather. Whilst you savaarn lot were cavorting in shorts, we had drizzle.

*A fish was maimed in the making of this picture. Sorry Astro.

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucid:
Caption competition:

[IMG]MASSIVE JPEG[/IMG]

"Dad, we've just fucked the forum!"

"I know, son. That image was way too fucking big!"

[ 26.07.2004, 05:23: Message edited by: Black Mask ]

--------------------
sweet

damo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for damo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so we piss on this fence here dad?
zzzzzzzzzaap

LowLevel
He's just a sweet transvestite !
 - posted      Profile for LowLevel           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
high bore rifle.

Traditionally, it's either High velocity or Large bore when you're talking of rifles

--------------------
If sir requires spall, may I suggest the .90 calibre depleted uranium ?

StevieX
Gimmie the keys, I'll drive
 - posted      Profile for StevieX           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlike the porcine fuck I was stuck next to at a dinner party last week who was a large rifle bore.

--------------------
i wrote for luck - they sent me you

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucid! or memes
Can you email me your email
or just tell me your email here

and Ben! how are you getting to Manchester

(thanks memes - CYI)

[ 27.07.2004, 06:29: Message edited by: mart ]

Memes
 - posted      Profile for Memes           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone is planning to stay at mine and lucid's gaff and you are coming by car can you please try to squeeze in sleeping bags/duvets. We have a couple spare but not quite the 9 possibly required..

Current weather looking fantastic for Sat up here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3418

But they are lying bastards as we know....

Uber/Raz I do not expect you to drag duvets on the nat express though those nice people you're chatting up on the coach might appreciate it..

M

StevieX
Gimmie the keys, I'll drive
 - posted      Profile for StevieX           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PTIYPASI - CYI, please.

Lucid (and by extension Memes); thanks for the kindly invite, but my timing is probably going to be too tight to incorporate a trip out to Glossop in the afternoon. Thanks for the invite.

--------------------
i wrote for luck - they sent me you

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+