Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » Anyone? Bueller? (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Anyone? Bueller?
Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One way or another I'll be there, flying is looking the most likely, 5 hours plus on a train is just too damn much, all it would take is one whiny child/wanker with annoying mobile ring tone/other annoying person and I don't think I could be held responsible for the outcome..
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the Oobs said, I shall definitely be there and have already sorted out travel arrangements and that.

I will also be doing an extra night of boozing in glasgae, so Bamabe, if you have any top tip recommendations regarding bars on a Friday night, that'd be ace!

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Carter
Taller than Bandy ?
 - posted      Profile for Carter           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I come, or is this for active posters only?
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carter:
Can I come, or is this for active posters only?

You'll have to ask Bamba. He's in charge.
Carter
Taller than Bandy ?
Fuck. I hate Bamba. Is he definitely going to be there?
Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone's welcome, it would be nice to meet you d00d.
Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sidney:
I will also be doing an extra night of boozing in glasgae, so Bamabe, if you have any top tip recommendations regarding bars on a Friday night, that'd be ace!

Pretty much anywhere on Bath Street's cool with Bloc, Moskito and Bunker coming particularly recommended. Personally I'd simply start at one end and work your way along.
Sidney
Thanking you kindly, bamabe.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Carter
Taller than Bandy ?
I've just looked at prices from Saaaarfhampton and it's going to be too many shiny pence that close to Christmas.

[Frown]

Unless any of you internet daemons can find a flight for <£150...?

Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
l@@k Carter! Only £39.50 each way.
Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't make it, unfortunately. Have to be in London. We could perchance have a minimeet in london for other such people with lame excuses?
Also, Louche is studiously ignoring me (she won't write, she won't phone, oi vey!) so I'm shying coconut style at the mo. [petulant sulk face]

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Physic
Digital PIMP !
Me and NWOD are now all booked up to fly from Luton, arriving earlyish afternoon, anyone who knows Glasgae fancy meeting us in the afternoon so we at least have some vague idea where we're going? [Smile]
Astromariner
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be averse to an afternoon pint or two. Where are you flying in to - City or Prestwick?
Physic
Digital PIMP !
It's Easyjet and it just says to Glsagow, so I'd imagine city.
Astromariner
Cool. I would've offered to pick you up if it was Prestwick because that's about 40 minutes away on the train, but since it's City there's a shuttle bus which costs about £3.50 I think, and will be quicker than me in my little red car. I could meet you both at Buchanan st. bus station, if you like.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is City. It's quite cleverley worded to make it seem really brill. The description rattles on about how beautiful Glasgow is and then says 'Unlike Prestwick, Glasgow city airport is...'

I'm so exciting I can barely breathe!

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Physic
Digital PIMP !
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
I'm so exciting I can barely breathe!

lollo..taaaaaaag!
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astromariner:
Buchanan st. bus station, if you like.

We like. We'll be there, with our respective shiny rounded domes.

--------------------

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err...this isnt about Glasgow, but since you are all thinking about cheap travell options has anyone ever been on the Megabus? Are they coaches with comfy seats and a toilet etc, or claped out decomissioned town busses that have been rescued from a scrap yard and had "Megabus!" painted on the side?
New Way Of Decay

They are quite nice Abby, from what I have seen of the ones that stop outside my place of work. Double deckers with a toilet by the look of things. I shall investigate further.

--------------------

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the megabus to birmingham to visit Sidney and pleased all my fellow megabus passengers by eating a smoked mackerel and boiled egg and mayonnaise pitta bread sandwich for breakfast. The megabus has seats like a bus and a toilet downstairs - but I didn't use the facilities so can't pass comment. I sat on the top deck and in the opposite aisle slightly in front sat a cute male who I spied on for most of my pleasant journey. I'm not sure if cute males come as standard though.

--------------------
uberwench

Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It
Ready Rubbed - Rough Shag
 - posted      Profile for Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid thou shalt have to knock me off that list. I would love to come, but it's our office christmas party that night, and I intend to get disgracefully drunk and make a terrible mistake with a certain lady in the office.
Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a Megabus from Manchesta to London and it was a double decker with no toilet, and I was really hungover and it was really hot but I didn't dare rehydrate myself for fear of ruptured bladder reprisals.

I shall get lots of reading done on the train and chat winningly to the many bekilted sexxy highlanders that will doubtless be sharing my carriage.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you check about the engineering works vogon?

--------------------
uberwench

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, but I'm coming back on Monday, and cleverly combining a great weekend with a day off work. I'm fucking brilliant.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
Yes - I am doing the same but with Friday instead of Monday! Vogon and Uber are skill! [Big Grin]

--------------------
uberwench

New Way Of Decay

I spoke to Miffy about it. It dosn't look good. Although, she did sound like she was having sex when she answered the phone. Either that or the handset has been wired up to the mains and caused buzzing interference on the phone and slight gasps as it shocked her ear. I'll try to work it but it seems less than likely.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
she did sound like she was having sex when she answered the phone.

quote:
buzzing

Hang on. I don't make a buzzing noise when I have sex.

Oh riiiiight...

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
Hang on. I don't make a buzzing noise when I have sex.

-

[ 17.11.2004, 10:47: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dog toy?
Marital aid?
 -

[ 17.11.2004, 11:05: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

New Way Of Decay

I can be trusted with your dog.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
I can be trusted with your dog.

I was just going to ask you if you wanted to see my puppies...
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still really want to go to this but if the trains are all up the pox on Sunday I'm kyboshed (I need to get to Preston for about 3pm the following day) - plus a hangover will not be welcome that day.

Alas people I am going to have to concede defeat me thinks and try for the next one.

The wierd thing is, due to the change in tour, I shall probably fly out of Glasgow the following Saturday, so if there are any stragglers fancy a pint?

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Astromariner
You might still be able to get to Preston, Waynster - I think it's only round Lahndan that the engineering works are on.
Sidney
Yarrs, I was still able to get a ticket and my train back home on Sunday will stop at Preston, I'm sure. So, you know, it should be ok. You can always phone the operators to make sure though.

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+