Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » The Mask and Glass (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: The Mask and Glass
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mini meat with an option to grow: The Cask and Glass, SW1, London.

Friday 7:30.

I'll be there, reading the paper and having a pint then, if nobody turns up, heading home. Also there's a slim chance of a celebrity guest.

No time to tend the thread. See you there if you fancy it.

[ 06.06.2007, 19:14: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have liked to catch up with you Jones, but according to my diary Friday is Strapless Slags Night Out in Shoreditch so I will be unable to attend.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
Also there's a slim chance of a celebrity guest.

Orlando??!!
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have liked to be there, but I don't work Fridays and so won't be down in London (irritatingly, as I've been down in London twice this week).

Soz. [Frown]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously I'll be there.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to spoil the celebrity surprise.

[ 07.06.2007, 07:11: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely the celebrity will be
 -
...who Jonesy befriended while script doctoring My Family ??

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a cross between Hugh Grant and Richie Cunningham from Happy Days.
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
Looks like a cross between Hugh Grant and Richie Cunningham from Happy Days.

*snip snip glue glue*

Huge Cunnt?

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have loved to come down to see you joansee but sadly, i can't. is probably for the best though as me + meats = shit. maybe some other time in the not too distant future?

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck Balham, Benny.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd offer to come, but according to Google, that pub is the smallest in teh world so, bearing that in mind if I were to go in, the windows would probably burst from their casements from the pressure change. So, I'll decline for now but I want to meet up with Jonesy sometime soon cuz he's the only one of you fucks I like! [Smile]

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sabian thinks that we cant tell that the smiley is a lie. but we know. we know.

obviously id love to be there. but equally obviously, im not going to be. maybe you could just dress a mannequin in charity shop clothes and a rubbishy charles the second style wig and all do impressions of my stupid middleclass foghorn voice wanking on and on about throwing up on my diamante slingbacks coming out of a niterie on the kingsland road in 2003, and how much happier and more serene i am now i live on a diet of tapwater, hempseeds and whimsy.

[ 07.06.2007, 11:45: Message edited by: dance margarita ]

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

sam
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for sam           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dance margarita:
maybe you could just dress a mannequin in charity shop clothes and a rubbishy charles the second style wig and all do impressions of my stupid middleclass foghorn voice wanking on and on about throwing up on my diamante slingbacks coming out of a niterie on the kingsland road in 2003

This sounds scary.

quote:
Originally posted by dance margarita:
how much happier and more serene i am now i live on a diet of tapwater, hempseeds and whimsy.

This sounds very Gormenghast. It still hints of madness though.

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
In memory of Alastair

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
there was a lot of throwing up going on in 2003.
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i'm not playing bingo with kirsten dunst, i might... no not really
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
you totally should. And bring her along too. Did you know that Dunst has been lurking on tmo?!
London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could come to this. I'd really like to go to a meat again. I read your story on the other thread and did a small cry. Congratulations on twin survival. Awww.

[ 07.06.2007, 14:26: Message edited by: London ]

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah jonesy...my simple words couldn't possibly describe how your tale made me feel. Continued good luck to you and yours.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Anne Marie and ralph.

Looks like it's just you and me and Black Mask, Benway. And he's not likely to come (AND he's the celebrity guest), so we could have saved the travelcard and just gone to the Gunners. Just in case, I'll see you at the Cask and Glass at about 7:30.

[ 07.06.2007, 18:11: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would totally be up for meeting up (it's been entirely too long) but I'm feeling totally ruined at the moment due to having been made to work in an office which is frankly unfit for human habitation all week, leading to me having what seems to be an increasingly nasty chest infection.

Anyway Jonesy, I'm really happy things are working out man. It was all I could do to avoid having an emotional moment when I read your post on the other thread.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow and if I feel a it better then perhaps I can drag myself londonwards and buy you a congratulatory pint of ale.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
That would be nice Ringo. If not, we'll do it all soon when it's more planned and busy. A meat these days would almost feel like a school reunion or something, it's been that long (for me at least). Let's face it, we invented meeting freaks off the internet. These days everyone is doing it; it's no longer freaky.

But I would like to do another one, especially if Sidney came. I'd like to fuck her equation all over the joint until she couldn't add up and just went home smiling like a loon.

[ 07.06.2007, 18:47: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Friday 13th July.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
quote:
Thank you Anne Marie and ralph.

Looks like it's just you and me and Black Mask, Benway. And he's not likely to come (AND he's the celebrity guest), so we could have saved the travelcard and just gone to the Gunners. Just in case, I'll see you at the Cask and Glass at about 7:30.

Right. See you there then.
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurray! That would be acerest, Joansee. I will let you know when I have reduced my levels of heftiness and floridness to a socially acceptable level and then we shall set a date!

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

vikram

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
you totally should. And bring her along too. Did you know that Dunst has been lurking on tmo?!

i might do actually, depending. am pretty hungover today.
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd love to go but i have some birthday plans with 'er at work.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Looks like it's just you and me and Black Mask, Benway.

Not true.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woot!

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

How would I go about 'getting home' if I were to come along? It would be a train based venture. I believe my route if all trains are running is to get the train from mk to euston then it's just a few hops on the victoria line. But then the tube stops running at some point and I'm not sure when that is. Lonodoners don't seem to know either. It doesn't even tell you on any easily googlable website. Stupid fucking london and it's stupid fucking transport system.

I'm up for coming but if I have to come home at like 9pm or something then it's not really worth it.

I would see about staying with mickey but I've got to go and look at a Volvo tomorrow in Swindon (there's a small amount of irony in there somewhere)

vikram

milton keynes really does turn the brain to mush, doesn't it?
Ringo

Yeah that's real helpful m6
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
midnight?
i think.
i'm new to town though

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
I would see about staying with mickey but I've got to go and look at a Volvo tomorrow in Swindon (there's a small amount of irony in there somewhere)

VolvoChris just doesn't have the same ring to it.

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+