Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » A little news from the weekend (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: A little news from the weekend
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi teemo.

This past Friday evening, rooster and I welcomed the newest addition to our family: Corinna arrived weighing 9 pounds even, 21 inches long. She, big sister Ainsley and her mother are all happy and doing well.

'Lion King style', as rooster put it:
 -

A more traditional baby pic:
 -

And finally, Corinna with big sister (and an assist by me):
 -

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Family Froop!

Here's to a few more years of no sleep and a lifetime of a lighter wallet!

Welcome to the world little one... It's a shit place, but a little better now you're here!

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Froopy. She's adorable. Good baby making skills there.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations you two.

Sidney will be pleased with the name [Smile]

Cigars all round.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hey, congratulations froopy and rooster, she looks absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big Ainsley has got as well it seems not so long ago we were looking at her baby pics! She's so beautiful, they both are. That's some lovely daughters you have there.

Hopefully AMP and I will have some baby photos to show off soon, 9 days to go her D-day! [Smile]

--------------------
uberwench

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo, well done to the two of you, and what a pair of little beauties !

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!

--------------------
sweet

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work! Congratulations

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Froopsters! [Smile]
London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay well done! I want birth story!
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done guys!
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aces!

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
\m/ yay roosterscott and family! \m/

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

froopyscot
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all. Big sister is taking the new arrival very well, very excited, even sang the baby "happy birthday" when she went to see Corinna in the hospital. London- rooster promises she will post her birth story asap- once she has both hands available to type with [Wink]

--------------------

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by froopyscot:
London- rooster promises she will post her birth story asap- once she has both hands available to type with [Wink]

mY gOD! She broke an arm giving birth!? What the hell was she doing?

--------------------
sweet

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaw, she's lovely, congratulations! [Smile]
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!
sam
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for sam           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news for all four of you! Well done. [Big Grin]

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
In memory of Alastair

rooster
"When You're Hungry For A Big Cock!"
 - posted      Profile for rooster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone.

if you don't want to read gory birth details, go here now.

We were induced Friday around noon after I had been holding at 6cm for a week or so. The pitocin was gradually turned up over four hours, but was having no real effect. After five hours we agreed to let them break my water, and that is when it got very painful and I asked for the drug man. He took his sweet time in coming and for some reason refused to give me any kind of decent dose through my epidural. After a very painful hour and a half, Corinna was born with a few relatively easy pushes.

I do know that I must be pretty comical while in pain, because I tend to actually yell "ow, ow, ow," and narrate where and how it hurts in my complaining instead of just screaming or yelling.

After she was born the epi kicked in, and I am still having lingering effects in my left leg (it just isn't obeying my commands to move really well and was especially stiff after we took a little walk around a local track yesterday).

They forced us to stay in the hospital at least 24 hours because of her size (any babies over 8 lbs 14 oz or so are required to have all these tests). We took her home as soon as we could, and now that my milk is in, she is nursing well and starting to regain weight.

[ 20.05.2008, 13:39: Message edited by: rooster ]

froopyscot
quote:
Originally posted by London:
Yay well done! I want birth story!

So, erm, any news on your pending arrival? Are you planning to share a birthday?

--------------------

London

That wasn't too gory really Rooster. Is your leg better?

No, nothing, no signs of labour, no BH, no show, nothing. Just stupid fucked hands and complete inability to sleep. Apparently his head is engaged but only a little bit, like 1/5 or something. I'm getting really pissed off with it tbh because it's not like I can use the time to write or do anything useful. I'm just sorta dragging my round body around the house and complaining about shit. I hate it. I hate carpal tunnel syndrome. I hate EVERYTHING. I want it out!

[ 26.05.2008, 04:19: Message edited by: London ]

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he's coming in the morning ! That way you'll have a birthday to remember !!

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

London

I wish.
mart
Wouldn't that suck. Not only do you have to endure the frankly bananas concept of pushing a massive squirming baby out of your ferrudi on your own birthday, but then you have to look after the bastard for about 20 years, and it steals your special day by claiming it as its own birthday, so you instantly take second place. On your birthday.

Bummer, man. That's a bummer.

quote:
I wish.

Oh, er, maybe not then [Smile]

[ 26.05.2008, 06:18: Message edited by: mart ]

mart
Right I'm definitely going to see Indiana Jones today, in about an hour and a half. I will report back.
London

I just picture these cool parties where you have the kid's birthday while the parents and all their mates gently get pissed in the background, like something from a rambunctious Jilly Cooper novel. I think it sounds fun! Also, who cares about birthdays when you are old? Not me.
Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but won't that happen anyway whenever your birthday is, I mean, you don't need it to be your birthday to drink at your kids party. Poor Ampus, she's been so long pregnant that she forgets that non-preggos can drink whenever they want!

Personally I want the baby to come out as well, any time soon, like preferably NOW. I hope that AMP is walking around Stockholm and is in the early stages of labour. Not in any sadistic sister kinda way, just that if anyone has been around AMP when she's pissed off and frustrated, times that by a billion and you get a tiny snippet of what she's feeling like now.

Also, if she goes into labour today then surely that means that I get to eat all the birthday cake that I'm making for her! [Big Grin]

When the baby comes out, I'm going to have a cigar.

--------------------
uberwench

rooster
Yes, the waiting sucks. We spent three weeks being told by the midwife "any day now" because of how 'ready' my body was. I felt quite like an overripe fruit by the time they induced us.

It does help to have an induction date...even if it is at 41 or 42 weeks you will know that that date is the absolute latest you will go.

Things to help move things along: walk (obviously), do cat stretches, and have frequent orgasms.

[ 26.05.2008, 12:54: Message edited by: rooster ]

rooster
btw, AMP, can you get good deals on stuff from Boob Designs? There are some online retailers that sell their stuff to the US, but I thought it might be less expensive in Sweden...
London

In addition to retard hands, my cripple leg has resurfaced! All my joints have gone clicktastic but the leg that was broken, that has all the metal in, really fucking hurts. THANKS PREGNANCY! Now I am limping as well as being round like Violet Beauregarde. Sexy.

Yeah, there is boob.se stuff here, and sometimes it's reduced - I was at a store the other day and all boob stuff was 50% off. What were you after? If you send me links to designs you're interested in I can see what they have. I guess it's mainly the nursing tops at this stage...

[ 27.05.2008, 02:38: Message edited by: London ]

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was at a store the other day and all boob stuff was 50% off.

Don't suppose you got any photos?
London

-
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Froopy and Rooster! Massive congratulations to you both and welcome to the world, Corinna!

I logged in especially to see if there was any news from you and I'm so pleased to see your gorgeous new little girl. She's just peachy and beautiful.

Well done Rooster too - hope things are settling down a little now for you all.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, Amp - fingers crossed for you. Hope the little fella arrives soon. Will be thinking of you and sending you lots of positive vibes!

Also again - I'd like to mention that my clan is due to increase by one more member and that he/she is due to arrive in early November. Came as quite a surprise but a very lovely one, obviously. So, for the second time in less than two years, I've become kidney bean shaped.

[ 27.05.2008, 05:33: Message edited by: Sidney ]

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got late to this but congratulations all - she's indeed a little cracker.

Amp - thinking good thoughts for you too that you will soon be able to enjoy your little bundle (And my apologies for not getting to see you when I was in Stockholm)

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+