Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » House of Dirty Needles (revive requests and needle allocations only) - (Page 5)

This topic is comprised of pages: 16 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16 

Author Topic: House of Dirty Needles (revive requests and needle allocations only) -
badgerhead
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for badgerhead           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
It was JMO. He died in the process, when my fucking solicitor phoned. He was only on the street for five minutes.

Dok's back online with AP - where are you jonesy?
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benny the Ball:
oops, sorry jonesy, but thanks

No worries dude. I was bored anyway. Gave me something to do.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by badgerhead:
quote:
It was JMO. He died in the process, when my fucking solicitor phoned. He was only on the street for five minutes.

Dok's back online with AP - where are you jonesy?
Preen Drive, very edge of Heytown ([76, 38])

Profile: Jmo

[ 17.01.2006, 14:41: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

badgerhead
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for badgerhead           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've been dropped - do have have sufficient to stand and get to cover?
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Shit, no, not for a while.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please can someone prick Hubba Tang in the backside with the appropriate implement? He's all bent over outside Sanson Cinema ready and waiting with his trousers down, ...

[ 17.01.2006, 16:50: Message edited by: H1ppychick ]

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
Please can someone prick Hubba Tang in the backside with the appropriate implement? He's all bent over outside Sanson Cinema ready and waiting with his trousers down, ...

Done. But I can't promise I didn't take advantage of him first.

--------------------
supa scrub

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flymetothe Moon Spent the night in the Police station next door but it was breached overnight and he is now poorly and standing outside Sanson if someone would be so nice ?

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

badgerhead
TMO Member
You're done.

Thorn is looking a bit wobbly in the PD and there's 17 zeds in there with him and a couple of others.

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks - can someone apply a poltice to cure my pox?

--------------------

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
JMO is outside Sanson.
badgerhead
TMO Member
Done - I have 1 FAK so perhaps you and Flyme should duel for it?

Punches only - extra points for comedy observations.

Or not.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
It's OK. I'm not infected.

Not very funny, I know, but accurate.

And thanks for the spike.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thorn is looking a bit wobbly in the PD and there's 17 zeds in there with him and a couple of others.

Badgerhead, was that you that healed me up in the PD? If so - Thanks!
badgerhead
TMO Member
quote:
It's OK. I'm not infected.

Not very funny, I know, but accurate.

And thanks for the spike.

I was thinking more of an in game comedy dialogue in the cinema - handbags at dawn - that sort of thing.

Then I thought better of it.

badgerhead
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
quote:

Badgerhead, was that you that healed me up in the PD? If so - Thanks!
Yes - Dok is part of team ultra badger (copyright jonesy).
Waynster

Game news just in:

quote:
Memo to NecroTech staff: In response to the spreading epidemic, some staff are now being given access to NecroNet terminals within company buildings. These will allow employees to review the DNA-scan data for the surrounding area, manufacture fresh Mk II syringes, and use lab equipment to treat specimens with corrupted brain stems.

--------------------

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thorn Davis is outside Sanson and hoping for a revive.
badgerhead
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
Thorn Davis is outside Sanson and hoping for a revive.

You're done - don't forget to check your AP before standing - you need 10 plus some spare.

Does anyone have a generator handy? If we can power up the Necro building we can manufacture syringes.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Meanwhile, over at Sanson.

quote:

Matt Carthage said "We're surrounded - 9 zeds at the PD, 2 west, 3 SE..." (01-19 11:16 GMT)

Shall we fight or take advantage of the moment to move the whole clinic over to Harnap?

[ 19.01.2006, 06:47: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm up for moving to harnap. It's got direct free running into chaffey and hopefully the hospital is more secure than the one near sansom.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Plus we can help revive the Gidders from there.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Right I'm at Harnap. See you there.
Waynster

Poor Jake - he's at the Cinema now - Poor Jake

--------------------

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Which cinema?
Waynster

Sanson - should he move to t'other?

--------------------

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Well, I've moved to the other. When I left there were still a handful of QJs in Sanson, so it might be worth waiting to see if anyone there can do it. If not, head over here and I'll do you.
Kiki
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kiki           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jake's been revived.

--------------------
Always take a banana to a party. Bananas are good.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Jmo is outside Sanson waiting for a revive. Forgot to move out of the necrotech building for half an hour and sure enough it's been broken into by three zeds.
badgerhead
TMO Member
You're done Jonesy - Dok's shiny new needle did the biz - he made that all by himself.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Cheers yet again, Badger.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
After last night's attack on Sanson, Jmo needs a revive. I assume he won't be the only one.

He is outside Harnap now.

profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=274943

squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
After last night's attack on Sanson, Jmo needs a revive. I assume he won't be the only one.

Is done

--------------------
supa scrub

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Cheers.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jonesy, Threenines dead and outside of Harnap ?

I tried to revive but he's not a zed.. Can you stand ?

[ 20.01.2006, 06:01: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

This topic is comprised of pages: 16 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+