Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Thorn Davis lands ace new job (Page 13)

This topic is comprised of pages: 16 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 

Author Topic: Thorn Davis lands ace new job
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what did you do in excel that got the honeys fired up? A sweet Do Until loop? A kick ass pivot table? some knockout conditional formatting?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I can't do anything productive at the moment as I'm having to compress .avi files which seems to be taking up almost all my computer's power for 10 minutes at a time leaving me to either smoke or browse the internet.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
Who knew that excel skills could lead to sex?

My experience has always been the exact opposite. But hey...good luck!
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
what did you do in excel that got the honeys fired up? A sweet Do Until loop? A kick ass pivot table? some knockout conditional formatting?

It was a shared file that enabled everyone to select their answers from a drop down list. "WOWZERS"

And.... When you hovered over the name of someone then it brought up their job description! "KAPOWEE"

Also.... There was a picture of the Great pyramid of Giza at the top! "KABLAMMO"

It truly was a very easy piece of work. But.. Promises of sex for it (And a bottle of rioja)

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're probably not hiding your #N/A's ralph.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Hooray! Now it's taking 9 minutes to move an .avi file to the shared drive so that I can get the tech guys to access it to burn it to disc for me as I can't be trusted with a dvd burner on my computer.
ralph

I think a lot has changed since I got married. Are you trying to tell me that being a computer geek actually works in a guys favor these days?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
I think a lot has changed since I got married. Are you trying to tell me that being a computer geek actually works in a guys favor these days?

Yeah man. Speak to dem bitchez about HTML and PHP and PivotTables and video compression and they're juiced up and ready to go.

[ 27.06.2008, 12:17: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Hooray! Now it's taking 9 minutes to move an .avi file to the shared drive so that I can get the tech guys to access it to burn it to disc for me as I can't be trusted with a dvd burner on my computer.

Hooray to Microsoft and the "guess how long this will take" as it is now saying it will take 14 minutes.

[ 27.06.2008, 12:18: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
22 minutes!
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I'm heading out soon to Angel for a pint.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I'm pretty much off when this has finished copying. Going to the sea front for food and drink. Perhaps some Gin as I want to feel healthy tomorrow.
ralph

quote:
Perhaps some Gin as I want to feel healthy tomorrow.

lol. You both suck.
ralph

Friday afternoon is when I miss the old Friday gang the most. Kira would show up, and of course Roy. Sometimes kovacs would come and talk down to us. Man, I miss those days.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't suck. Cherry in Hove just doesn't want to be wretchedly hungover at my w
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
same here. Looking forward to seeing you kids tomorrow.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
What happened to Kira? Did she sleep with someone thus ruining posting on TMO?
ralph

No, it sucks that he's going drinking by the sea. *I* shoud be drinking by the sea.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
ringo, again.
ralph

Good luck tomorrow, thorn!

run Octavia...run!

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
ringo, again.

This doesn't come as much of a shock at all.
ralph

Is that what happened to Stefanos as well?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
And StevieX
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I'm out of here!
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
we're down to a skeleton staff these days.
ralph

Misc isn't that thin.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You've got to remember dude, that I work in IT and someone always says the whole 'god I can't be trusted with admin rights/stuff' and then come crying to us to have it fixed. It's not that people are savage mongs when it comes to IT. When something doesn't belong to them, they tend to really fuck with it and you'd be taking a shit-caked DVD burner to IT, scratching your head and saying 'really guys, I don't even remember what I was doing before all that crap got in there' Some guy had a new laptop for a fortnight and it came back into us, rusted shut with biscuits and juice, scratches all over the screen. It was like: 'dear god, did you rape this or something?' which I'm sure you'll find hilarious, because it implies he jizzes custard creams and apple juice.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

ralph

Kira? Roy? Anybody?
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh, enjoy mate.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

ralph

kovacs? lol.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
ringo, again.

This doesn't come as much of a shock at all.
I couldn't help it, kira was super hott
ralph

I don't think anyone's blaming you, ringo. I know I'm not. I'd have done the same thing you did.
Ringo

Don't lie Ralph. Hott chicks don't sleep with you
ralph

They used to. And my wife is pretty hot.
Ringo

pics or stfu

This topic is comprised of pages: 16 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+