Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Ringo

Author Topic: Ringo
sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got this through a client and thought of you:
quote:

Bell & Colvill Snetterton Track Day

We still have limited availability for our open pit lane track day at Snetterton on Monday 15th September 2008. This is the day after the Hethel 60th Anniversary Celebrations, so it could be a good idea to enjoy the Sunday at the Lotus Factory. Book a hotel, take Monday off and get your Lotus on track where it belongs!

The day is run by Motorsport Vision, supported by Lotus Cars and is a Lotus only event. You do not need to be an experienced track driver. It is a full day open pit-lane event, at the former home test track of Team Lotus, all for just £179.00.

Contact Scott Walker by email or phone on 01483 281000 for more info and to book your place.

Lotus Celebrates 60th

The day before our track day is the open event for the Lotus diamond anniversary at their Hethel head quarters on 14th September 2008.

Alongside fairground attractions, tours and demonstrations, there will be a competitive streak to the day. The 'Live the Lotus Life` competition will conclude dramatically with a presentation of a complimentary Lotus for 6 months to one lucky winner.

To find out more about this exciting event visit the Lotus 60th Anniversary Web Site.

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+