Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Rants » Doomed from the off (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Doomed from the off
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
ffs it'd be good if i could actually spell my own username correctly :roll:

Or if it sounded remotely like anything I would actually post.
Bandy
Watchoo talkin' 'bout

- posted      Profile for Bandy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The USA are gay
The USA are gay
Their footie's shit
And Bush's a prick
The USA are gay

Sorry everyone. [Frown]

--------------------
Shameless Promotion: huddle - online project and document collaboration

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
World Cups won:

England 1

It should be noted that England have also won the Rugby World Cup as well as the Soccer World Cup. This is a unique achievement amongst the nations of this Earth. There isn't another country on the planet which has reached such a standard. And clearly if a country was on another planet then it wouldn't be eligible to compete for any Earth-related World Cups, so in fact England is the only country in the Universe which can boast of such a thing.

Mind you the Rugby World Cup is being hosted by France next year and they've got a rather good team at the moment. But right now England is, in fact, the only...

We don't like to mention it though.

Bandy
Watchoo talkin' 'bout

I'd put fairly good money on France equalling that achievement at the next RWC though. Stupid France. Good at fucking everything. [Mad]

--------------------

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
It should be noted that England have also won the Rugby World Cup as well as the Soccer World Cup. This is a unique achievement amongst the nations of this Earth.

That's mighty impressive. All my country's been able to manage is putting a man on the moon and single-handedly defeating the nazi menace. But that football/rugby thing is incredible. [Smile]

ETA: Kidding of course. The Russians were a great help to us during WWII.

[ 28.03.2006, 09:22: Message edited by: ralph ]

Bandy
Watchoo talkin' 'bout

You also managed to lose the "World Series" to the only non-American team fairly recently. Thats also pretty impressive. [Cool]

--------------------

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also the Nazi Menace were quite good at putting a man on the moon.

[ 28.03.2006, 09:26: Message edited by: H1ppychick ]

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
All my country's been able to manage is... single-handedly defeating the nazi menace.

I... what?
dang65
it's all the rage
But can the moon field even a half-decent soccer or rugby team? If the answer is 'no' then we really must wonder what the fuck was the point of going there anyway.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But can the moon field even a half-decent soccer or rugby team? If the answer is 'no' then we really must wonder what the fuck was the point of going there anyway.

Online or offline?
squirrelandgman
"well thats fucking funny"
 - posted      Profile for squirrelandgman           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you tolerate Rix,
Then your children will be next.

hahahahahahahahahaha
hohohohohohohoh
hehhehehehehehehe

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo S&Gmeng

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

squirrelandgman
"well thats fucking funny"
 - posted      Profile for squirrelandgman           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurray!!!!1

Park, Park, Where-ever you may be,You eat dogs in your home country, But it could be worse - You could be a scouse, Eating rats in your council house

dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
Online or offline?

The one that's made of cheese.

No, that doesn't clarify things at all does it.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the 'we saved your ass in WW2' line that always comes out. It makes me think of ridiculous stereotyped YandKees smoking dick shaped cigars, chewing gum, calling everyone babydoll and then saying 'well gee we oughta go help out dem limeys who are like totally getting their butts kicked by Hit-lor' instead of just admitting that people ...you know, can be late from time to time and it's no big thing now we don't all eat sausages and wear leather shorts (unless we really choose to)

--------------------

dang65
it's all the rage
[whisper] They did save our asses though, it has to be admitted. [/whisper]
ralph

[Smile]
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No more so than - say - the Russian climate saved our (???) asses.

Also, I bet ralph had nothing to do with it. I bet ralph literally had absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the war whatsoever. I bet if ralph went to Valhalla and started to cheer with all the ghosts of Americans who died in WWII about how great they were at saving everyone's asses, then everyone would turn round and stare at him for ages and thens omeone would go "What the fuck are you cheering for ralph? What the hell's it got to do with you?" and then ralph would be all like "well... we... saved their asses" and all the spirits of the dead would go "Who's this 'we', whiteman? I didn't see you out there in the Ardennes doing fuck all about anything."

[ 28.03.2006, 10:51: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:

lol

quote:

A country that cares more about you shitty faggot foreigners and puts you gay ass foreigners first even before it's own people and then you fags come on here on shit all over us American people.
-
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CAN ALL BURN IN HELL !!!!!!!!!!!

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
Also, I bet ralph had nothing to do with it. I bet ralph literally had absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the war whatsoever.

Obviously. But I'd wager that Boy Racer had little or nothing to do with England being ranked 9th in the world in football. Or maybe that's precisely why they're ranked 9th.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Obviously. But I'd wager that Boy Racer had little or nothing to do with England being ranked 9th in the world in football.
Lol.

[ 28.03.2006, 10:59: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[whisper] They did save our asses though, it has to be admitted. [/whisper]

Right at the last minute though.

Like a lazy bully who was watching us be picked on by some other kid only to step in at the last second and say:

"Leave Britain alone Nazi, he's my bitch"

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

MiscellaneousFiles

LOL

quote:
usa

the smartest contry on earth (canada sucks)

ways america is better than any other countgry on earth:

the usa is good china bad mkiddle east bad

1) no dictatorship
2)best president
3)a very high rate of idiots that we like to call "liberals" (lib-uh-rulls) and creatures called "democrats" (dem-o-crahtz) who spew nothing but lies and are the first to defend terrorists
4) does NOT have an obesity problem that is greece england germany and france (france has the most mcdonalds on earth)
5) richest country and smartest people on earth do not blame the united states for our morons michael moore cinde sheehan john kerry al franken
6) wee elected bush twice [Smile]
(\_/)
(0.0) see it makes bunny smile
('')('')
7) the crime rate is highest NOT in the united states but columbia venuezuela and mexico
8) outstanding government if you get rid of liberals
9) biggest businesses on earth hard working, industrious, non-violent, non selfish, most conservative, canadian hating ( [Smile] ), people loving country on earth all wars we have caused are to help people do you think we went to iraq to kill epople ... no get saddam out of power and stop tortjre death misure and evil

so um all you other countries can fuck urself and if we are so "evil" and we cause so much harm to the world name one thing we have done to purposely kill people

if you say iraq bvullshit you noobling at least thats what i say

oh yea and canadna did not burn down our whitehouse that was the british so canadians stop being so full of urselves u havent ever one a single battle against the united states and never will

americans are the smartest people most caring generous people on earth sadly we are hated by retarded nations that are very gullible haha beat that usa hatewrs

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
Right at the last minute though.

Better late than never?
New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
Like a lazy bully who was watching us be picked on by some other kid

LOL! That's exactly it. It's like 'we saved your asses' like as if the Aryan masterace were going to say 'you know, now we have Europe we think we're going to stop now'

Wagner-Rogers Bill: 20,000 Jewish children, refugees "sorry kids, no room at the inn and when we say inn, we mean the vast expanse that is the USA" teh $3n@t3 53z NA0.

--------------------

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
That's exactly it. It's like 'we saved your asses' like as if the Aryan masterace were going to say 'you know, now we have Europe we think we're going to stop now'

Well of course they weren't going to stop at Europe. But they would have been quite depleted and Britain would have been pretty much destroyed. So acknowledging that the US had some small role in defeating the Axis isn't asking too much, is it?

ETA: Speaking of the Axis, has anyone here ever played the board game Axis and Aliies? [Smile]

[ 28.03.2006, 14:07: Message edited by: ralph ]

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
So acknowledging that the US had some small role in defeating the Axis isn't asking too much, is it?

When you mean acknowledging do you mean watching you parade around the Forums living room with an air-horn chanting USA! USA! USA! USA! because yes, sometimes, just sometimes it's wise to remember that the english were not doing too badly considering the circumstances, you know, the germans killing them to death and all that. I just hate it how people re-write a chunk of history in this way. And not just any way, but the thumbs up 'we saved your ass' line, even when joking makes you sort of roll your eyes a bit and say 'oafer gods ache'

--------------------

ralph

quote:
When you mean acknowledging do you mean watching you parade around the Forums living room with an air-horn chanting USA! USA! USA! USA!

Not at all. I'm just tired of all the US bashing that goes on is all. Not necessarily here at TMO, but in general.
New Way Of Decay

Yes Ralph, everybody picks on the US. For no reason.

--------------------

ralph

quote:
Yes ralph, everybody picks on the US. For no reason.

I never said we were maligned for no reason. But when we do something positive, it's would be nice to be praised a little.
doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally i thought it was the massed ranks of the soviet armies, kurkov (spelling) and the general insanity of hitler insisting that he could fight two wars on two fronts.

also :
a good thing?
staying out of WWII, selling IBM machines to the nazis, inventing fanta so that coke can keep its profits up?

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love America and hate it equally, but then I feel the same way about England, Holland and where so ever I shall move too next.

Too much pride in something as broad spectrum as a country is silly, as is too much hate.

America's given us a lot Ralph, just like pretty much every country on Earth gave a little part of itself to America.

It's done some fucked up shit too though, but then again, who hasn't ?

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

doc d
late to the party
 - posted      Profile for doc d           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm currently feeling a bit wierd about where i live.
my state is currently looking at banning abortion, has passed a pro life licence plate, is thinking of outlawing/defining marriage as between man and woman.

however, the americans have given me:
a place to work, a place to live, welcomed me, been nice to me.

americans= nice
amerikkka? not so sure

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so the U.S. stepped in (arriving late to every war, but better late than never) to help defeat the Nazis (nothing personal, Snorton). Okay, fine, good, etc. And a lot of Americans made well-intentioned sacrifices. But we'd be fooling ourself to say that the U.S. got involved for purely altruistic reasons, and in fact, most of our foreign policy over the last half century has largely been driven by shortsighted self-interest. Many of the problems we now have with anti-U.S. sentiment in Latin American countries can be traced to our various initiatives there in the earlier half of the 20th century, and you need look no further than Iraq for a solid example of what can happen when manipulating a foreign country.

I don't necessarily like hearing criticism of the U.S., but at the same time, I have to admit there's often legitimate reason to be critical. And under the present political climate here, where criticism continues to be considered 'unpatriotic', the French seem to have more freedom to speak candidly about the failings of U.S. foreign policy than American citizens do.

There's simply more to it than the stereotypical bombastic American if it weren't for us, puff on large cigar, you'd be singing Lied der Deutschen. The fact that there are sunken German submarines off the Atlantic coast of the U.S. seems consistent with our national preference to "take the fight to the enemy" rather than put our own territory at risk.

[ 28.03.2006, 16:09: Message edited by: froopyscot ]

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+