Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Rants » Police try to disrupt anarchist squat party in north London. (Page 11)

This topic is comprised of pages: 16 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 

Author Topic: Police try to disrupt anarchist squat party in north London.
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scrawny are you going to fight the newbie? That might be the most excitement I've had since this morning. When I was trained on how to fiddle my T&S claims.
scrawny
One Mojito, two Gin and Tonics, Three Bacardi Lime Sodas, and a couple of pints of Stella please.
 - posted      Profile for scrawny           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Fucking autistic people should wear tags'?

What's more offensive than that?

--------------------
...because that's the kind of guy you are.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see an example. A genuine example of someone saying something as offensive as your suggestion.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

scrawny
One Mojito, two Gin and Tonics, Three Bacardi Lime Sodas, and a couple of pints of Stella please.
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
Scrawny are you going to fight the newbie? That might be the most excitement I've had since this morning. When I was trained on how to fiddle my T&S claims.

Oy. I can give more exciting scrap than that.

--------------------

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
I LIEK SCRABBIL

--------------------
sweet

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems so long ago that we were offended by Harley, or bothered to engage in debate with him. Christ, I remember "arguing" about communism with him on my dad's computer, before I moved to London. I suppose we've forgotten what it's like to encounter such a personality.

Belated congrats on the job, Mask.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
ME 2!

--------------------
sweet

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
Look!
 -
Another Scrabble fan!

Lolol.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jonesy is there football on tonight
Black Mask

-
PEASE NOT THE SCABBUL! BOBO NOT LIKE SCABBUL!

--------------------
sweet

Louche
Oh, I forgot about Black Mask's job in the excitement of watching Scrawny fight a newbie. Well done, Black Mask. May you live long and buy lots of books.

Maybe something even more exciting will happen to me tonight!

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
jonesy is there football on tonight

Somewhere, yes. But not at Arsenal, if that's what you mean.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aye that's what I meant
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I might be able to get out for a couple of swift ones Benway. I'll call you shortly.

[ 03.04.2007, 11:56: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe something even more exciting will happen to me tonight!

I don't. You never wrote to me today, you utter shit.

--------------------

Louche
I was going to! But I got sent to a meeting. Which was much less exciting than yesterday, when I got sent to prison.
scrawny
quote:
I was going to! But I got sent to a meeting. Which was much less exciting than yesterday, when I got sent to prison.

I love that my smack-down skills rank on your exciting scale somewhere above your T&S claims but below going to prison.

--------------------

Louche
It was a category C prison, so it wasn't all that exciting. I much prefer the ones where I get searched by burly men before they let me in.
scrawny
Ooooh. Burly.

--------------------

scrawny
This isn't much of a smack-down, really, is it?

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

Did they confiscate your belt?

--------------------

Black Mask

Did you know that Sutcliffe lost the sight in his left eye in a prison attack? Fellow inmate Ian McKay stabbed him in both eyes with a felt-tip pen. Sutcliffe was also savagely glassed with a broken Nescafe coffee jar. He regularly has his snout stolen and has had several Crunchies stamped on.

Poor, Yorkshire.

--------------------
sweet

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
also, did you know that John Lennon once kicked Peter Sutcliffe in the head?
Black Mask

Poor, poor, Yorkshire.

--------------------
sweet

Louche
They always confiscate my mp3 player, phone and camera. I wonder whether this is for my benefit, their benefit or because there's some right chancy types in a prison.
New Way Of Decay

GuitarGirl is currently shredding some licks on GH to psyche herself up. When she comes back, we'll find some kind of quote from Nathan about kicking a baby dead. Then you'll be fucked. We are ruling out holocaust denial from Snorton though. That doesn't count.

--------------------

scrawny
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
GuitarGirl is currently shredding some licks on GH to psyche herself up. When she comes back, we'll find some kind of quote from Nathan about kicking a baby dead. Then you'll be fucked. We are ruling out holocaust denial from Snorton though. That doesn't count.

Yeah - nobody say anything offensive, ok?

*holds red rag up

*hears distant thunder of hooves

--------------------

guitargirl
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for guitargirl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:

She isnt, she was in the bath because she's going out in a few mins.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrawny:

'Fucking autistic people in the ass with a dead baby spastic muslim' ?

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

guitargirl
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for guitargirl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrawny:

Anyway it was aimed at harley, not all autistic people, so get off your high horse.
Louche
I don't think anyone's going to beat Darryn on the offensive-meter for the rest of the afternoon.

And: LOL

Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a bad moment with my new work colleagues in the pub today, when they were cooing over some black couple's baby, which was climbing over the chairs, and I laughed "You know, not just country pubs - I think all bars should have a monkey." No-one laughed when I said it then, or on here, now.

[ 03.04.2007, 12:17: Message edited by: Nathan Bleak ]

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
nice work darryn.

[ 03.04.2007, 12:15: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Louche
I'm putting a tenner on Scrawny here.
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Bleak:
I had a bad moment with my new work colleagues in the pub today, when they were cooing over some black couple's baby, which was climbing over the chairs, and I laughed "You know, not just country pubs - I think all bars should have a monkey. No-one laughed when I said it then, or on here, now.

lol

My cancer-rape and incest posts aren't looking as secure as they once did.

--------------------
sweet

This topic is comprised of pages: 16 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+