Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Rants » Rant death (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Rant death
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but who is Stakker on facebook?
Stakker
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Stakker           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy?

Perhaps?

--------------------
Absolute Lates

ralph

Nah. Isn't Stakker a liitle old negro woman?
Stakker
TMO Member
 -

--------------------
Absolute Lates

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, yes.
ralph

Is stakker the guy you work with Benway?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
yes, we had a conversation today over the company instant messenger. We don't work in the same office, but we do both work in IT related fields. Good old Stakker.

[ 09.08.2007, 12:41: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
had quite a boozy one last night, ralph. You'd have liked it. A couple of yanks were there. We ate some food, watched arty animations.

Boozing again tonight! Will it never end.

[ 09.08.2007, 12:43: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
Will it never end.

It will. One day.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
down at the anchor. It'll be rammed cause it's on the river. The whole "is this seat taken" routine is pretty cut-throat, what with all the sharking dot com jeans n shirt guys and the teenage tourists. It's a frikkin war. Plus the bottled beers always seem a bit tepid.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
just you and me in the five o'clock club, ralph.
ralph

puts Benway on ignore
Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is my last rant. I wish Darryn would remove the tag from my name about rophynol as it makes me look like a drug using maniac when I NEVER use drugs and hate people who do! [Mad]

He has also got a nerve taking the piss out of homeless people when he was homeless himself a few years back. It is bad enough when ordinary people have a go at the homeless without our own kind turning against us aswell. [Mad]

ralph

How do you access the internet Harley?

eta: I was homeless once, for six months, back in the mid-80's.

[ 10.08.2007, 07:32: Message edited by: ralph ]

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:

UK public libraries all have very good internet access, ralph - I believe that's how Harlequin gets online.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harlequin:
Here is my last rant. [Mad]

[Frown]
squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never know Harly, drugs might make street living much more bearable. Go on, give it a shot. Or a line

--------------------
supa scrub

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by mart:
quote:

UK public libraries all have very good internet access, ralph - I believe that's how Harlequin gets online.
Your library system allows the homeless to use the computers? Man, your country is really liberal compared to mine. We keep our homeless trapped in little cardboard-box cities and try our best to pretend they don't exsist.

[ 10.08.2007, 07:42: Message edited by: ralph ]

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I NEVER use drugs and hate people who do! [Mad]

Are you looking down on addicts, Harley?

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

ralph

quote:
I NEVER use drugs and hate people who do! [Mad]

Do you drink, Harley? Smoke? Take any prescribed medication?
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't see the other thread ralph. There's a whole lotta hootenanny going on over there.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

There are loads of places to use the internet now in London. A few homeless drop in centres have free internet access. There is also a place called Matchless Gifts run by the Hare Krishnas at 102 Caledonian Road, that has free net access during the week from 10am to 4pm. As well as libraries. I used to use the EasyEverything internet cafes for a while a lot when they had very cheap monthly passes for 15pounds.
quote:
eta: I was homeless once, for six months, back in the mid-80's.
If you were homeless then you will know about places like homeless drop in centres usually run by churches where you can get showers, cheap meals, cheap clothes and cheap laundry done. The one near Trafalgar Sqaure run by St Martins in the Fields Church is the most famous.

[ 12.08.2007, 06:39: Message edited by: Harlequin ]

Stakker
TMO Member
quote:
yes, we had a conversation today over the company instant messenger. We don't work in the same office, but we do both work in IT related fields. Good old Stakker.

What was your surname again? I deleted you from Sametime.

--------------------
Absolute Lates

Babb
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Babb           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I NEVER use drugs and hate people who do

Mmmmmmmm drugs.

--------------------
Blah.

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stakker:
quote:

What was your surname again? I deleted you from Sametime.
"West"
Babb
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Babb           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As in Fred? Are you related?

--------------------
Blah.

Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here is my last rant. I wish Darryn would remove the tag from my name about rophynol as it makes me look like a drug using maniac when I NEVER use drugs and hate people who do! [Mad]

I don't think anyone is insinuating that you use drugs Angus. The suggestion is that you use it when trying to "pull" unsuspecting females who catch your unwanted attention.

quote:
He has also got a nerve taking the piss out of homeless people when he was homeless himself a few years back. It is bad enough when ordinary people have a go at the homeless without our own kind turning against us aswell. [Mad]
From what I can gather Dazzler wasn't content to lope about feeling sorry for himself, but to pull himself out from the mire and aim high. Unlike you.

Therefore I think he is perfectly justified in taking the piss, you lazy, whinging fuck.

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those posts are over a year old, Samuel. Harley hasn't been seen here for a while. Basically, you're doing the internet equivalent of wandering around the streets with rollers in your hair, shouting at imaginary people.
Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
Those posts are over a year old, Samuel. Harley hasn't been seen here for a while. Basically, you're doing the internet equivalent of wandering around the streets with rollers in your hair, shouting at imaginary people.

I was going to apologise for responding to an old post, but wanted to have a response there just in case Harlo should stumble on by and read it.

Bad me for never looking into the Rants forum. [Frown]

[ 05.09.2008, 06:50: Message edited by: Samuelnorton ]

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

ralph

quote:

I don't know if 51 days constitutes a while or not, but I enjoyed the rest of your post.

[ 05.09.2008, 06:55: Message edited by: ralph ]

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This am funny

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+