TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » Post your drunken posts here

Author Topic: Post your drunken posts here
dervish
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dervish           Edit/Delete Post 
It seems to me that recently people are apologising for (or explaining) posts on the grounds they have been drinking (I refer most recently to the snorton thread), so why not have a drunken posts thread that allows for all the silly-stroke-nastiness that drink brings out in many of us - without shame or blame?

As a past (and sometimes current) mistress of the stupidity/evil-of-drink-post I am best qualified to suggest this because I made of myself the biggest drunken prat in TMO-story. This might have been due to the fact I had a headstart in the offensive/stupid stakes, but even so.... a thread which excuses the drunken posts whilst allowing you to make them (legal restraints notwithstanding) might serve a useful function for an increasing number of TMO-regulars.

Poster fist: No. I've done it so many times, I don't need to prove I am an abusive drinker!

[ 12.02.2005, 07:50: Message edited by: dervish ]

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post 
man its a good job this thread wasnt here last night. Self loathing girl rejection AHOY.

I'm clean now though, look, I'm studying. I feel in a way that this rejection of childhood past has allowed me to GROW. Its all about the future.

Still, at least youth is still allowing me to wake up sans hang over. You can't take asprin for shame and embrassment though, can you?

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

dervish
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dervish           Edit/Delete Post 
Well...

Actually, no! Good point.

Which is why this thread is about no blame and no shame.

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post 
I have realised that I am too old for the Corrie Tap :sadandold:

and that I shouldn't go out in high heels when I might have to walk a way to get a cab :ouch:

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

jnhoj
TMO Member
I'm feeling better today! Alcohol these days appears to be giving me quite the euphoria at the time but a level 2 depression the next day, which is odd. So I think I shall rest now until May.

--------------------

damo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for damo           Edit/Delete Post 
was it beer fear?
jnhoj
TMO Member
See I always hear about this fear, but never really understood it, I assumed it was accompanied by pretty bad sickness, where as my physical health is usually fine my mental just feels....messy.

Enlighten me! I'm back in Manchester now. Safe , sweet Manchester. ahhh stupid home town.

--------------------

damo
TMO Member
beer fear:
you go out, have a good time, but due to tiredness/tiredness + drunkeness/ tiredness + drug lego (delete as applicable) you appear to not remember everything after a certain point until you got home.

you then sit and sweat about what you did. not wanting to ring anyone in case you threatened extreme anal expansion or something similar.

when in reality you didn't do anything out of the ordinary and nobody was upset.

its a guilt thing.

<chate> hows the medeval going?

jnhoj
TMO Member
Oh no, I remember clearly, a girl basically told me to get lost, theehhe ;D

Premeds not till tommorow, then its not till march 4th , three days, two week break, three days, two break three, days, three cannulas, bah. I swear this is the penultimate medeval. Im going to be going back there for the rest of my life :/

--------------------

damo
TMO Member
oh.
thats a pain in the arse of a medeval.
i could never sign up to those, due to weak constitution and lack of self control.
i only ever went for the "lock me up and don't let me out while i'm testing this shit".

it made life more fun as you became slowly more dependent on someone telling you when you could and what you could eat.

plus after about 10 days all the nurses started looking more and more fuckable. oh.

Grianagh

- posted      Profile for Grianagh           Edit/Delete Post 
i am a poster child for drunken guilt lately

the contributing factors?

small southern community
a group of quote-un-quote friends, including one ex husband and his partner - all trying to see how many times they can screw one another (literally) and still remain true blue bestest buds
martini's that cost less than the beer
my loud-smug-know-it-all personality
weekends free of M-F parenting sanity
one husband with an English accent (i finally get what Damo was on about a few months ago)

i will either go insane by May be beat to a pulp

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+