Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » Let other people do the work for you (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Let other people do the work for you
Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
 - posted      Profile for Roy           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't be arsed. I'm too tired to start a thread so you know what? I'm going to let someone else do the work. In fact, let's ALL let someone else do the work.

Here's how it works:

I'm going to post a topic stolen from a randomly selected forum from another website. YOU are going to post a reply from another forum, another website. It doesn't matter if it makes sense, that's not the point. We're going to sub-contract a thread, if you like. So here goes:

What is recovery like after cervical discectomy? I'm having surgery in 2 weeks and am wondering if I'll need help at home. I know I can't do housework, but how about getting in and out of bed, bathing etc. I'm having surgery on c5/6 and c6/7 with bone grafts and then a plate over the graft. Any feedback would be appreciated

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree.

Even with a manual recording on Sky+ you can't record a channel in 'Other Channels', meaning I'll miss a weeks worth of Late Show with David Letterman.

ITV should have had it sorted ages ago - they did the same with ITV3, and seem to be quite poor at communicating with Sky.

Their relationship has always been odd though - for years we would press 103 and get "For ITV press 'tv' and then 3". I remember Sky saying publicly to customers "when ITV want to come on board they'll be more than welcome on the Sky Digital platform".

Sky isn't a stranger to odd channel launches. I remember when E4 was being talked about, and the going on Sky was a bit delicate. I remember getting through to someone at Sky on the phone who said a meeting was in progress and they were hoping it would be available from the off. I spoke to the person again late in the day and he confirmed all the details right before the actual launch.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
The best sonic freakout i have ever heard/seen is "Karen Revisited". I saw it live at the 9"30 club...everybody shoved their guitars into the mike stands and it just produced amazing shrieking feedback...Lee slung his guitar around by its strap...Thurston climbed ontop of his amp and beat his guitar into it...and Jim sat in the floor twiddling and making weirdo noises with his effects pedals.

It was like an aural orgasm. Unbeleivable.

Vanilla Online Persona
'Please Flush'
 - posted      Profile for Vanilla Online Persona           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rachel. Well that's strange, good dancers are meant to be hot in bed!

Oh well, don’t give up on him yet - you'll just have to teach him. Try making love to music - that should help him a lot.

He's obviously got rhythm, so just give him a hand working on his technique.

All men can become good in bed if you teach them!

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post 
code:
.___ _______  _______________ ___  _________.__________	_______   
| |\ \ \_ _____/ | \/ _____/|__\_____ \ \ \
| |/ | \ | __) | | /\_____ \ | |/ | \ / | \
| / | \| \ | | / / \| / | \/ | \
|___\____|__ /\___ / |______/ /_______ /|__\_______ /\____|__ /
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

....:::::::::::::::::::::|/Stro iNFO\|:::::::::::::::::::::....

Hacker: Nope
Scanner: Nope
Filler: Nope
Speed: 3 at least
Recycle: 1 week
You know the rules - play nice and enjoy! Limit 10 users

....::::::::::::::::::::::::::|/.Contact.\|::::::::::::::::::::::::::....

INF is seeking: Hackers, 10mbit+ EU/US/KR dumps and as always - active new members & teams

....::::::::::::::::::::::::::|/.Content.\|::::::::::::::::::::::::::....

24,12 GB (24698,42 MB); 925 Files; 26 Dirs

Charlie.and.the.Chocolate.Factory.FS.DVDRip.xVID-LRC ( 1428,31 mb )

CD1 ( 706,66 mb )
CD2 ( 707,35 mb )
Sample ( 14,30 mb )

Conflict_Global_Terror_NTSC_XBOX_Obp ( 1627,53 mb )

Dark.Water.DVDRip.XviD-DoNE ( 383,74 mb ) incomplete

Sample ( 10,51 mb )
Subs ( 1,29 mb )

F.E.A.R_AlcoholClone ( 4266,04 mb )

(no-nfo)-Anti-BlaxxPatched ( 0,05 mb )
Anti-BlaxxPatched ( 0,05 mb )

FLIGHTPLAN.2005.TS.XVID-DELIRIOUS ( 707,39 mb )

Pinnacle.Studio.Plus.10.Bonus.DVD.Multilanguage-SPiRO ( 3843,57 mb )

SSX_On_Tour_USA_PSP-ARTiSAN ( 333,87 mb )

Serious.Sam.II-CLONECD ( 2564,31 mb ) incomplete

Stealth.2005.NTSC.DVDR-TGP ( 4456,07 mb )

Sample ( 45,80 mb )

The.40.Year.Old.Virgin.TC.XviD-ASTEROiDS ( 1431,77 mb )

CD1 ( 706,98 mb )
CD2 ( 707,55 mb )
Sample ( 17,23 mb )

The.Italian.Job.DVDRip.XviD-DrG ( 1424,88 mb )

CD1 ( 705,45 mb )
CD2 ( 704,91 mb )
Sample ( 14,48 mb )

Total_Overdose_A_Gunslingers_Tale_In_Mexico_USA_PS 2DVD-Start2 ( 2230,95 mb )

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Niffer
Een beetje vreemd, maar wel lekker!
 - posted      Profile for Niffer           Edit/Delete Post 
for old times' sake. Extra TMO points for correct identification of the provenence of this one

I've always wanted a fainter. Just b/c they faint. I've never seen a goat in person faint before and I want to. lol

--------------------
Seek help, possibly medication.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post 
sup....i been pimpin it out an keepin it real u no? but sometimes a niggas gotta get some new bithces cus ppl like a lil varity if u no what i mean so anyways i was just wanderin if anyone no where i can get some big booty bitches
Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post 
Sabian is l33t, man.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Niffer:
for old times' sake. Extra TMO points for correct identification of the provenence of this one

I've always wanted a fainter. Just b/c they faint. I've never seen a goat in person faint before and I want to. lol

- [Smile]
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post 
They should ask thing like
"How moist are your flaps" or "What's the largest amount of smegma you've ever retrieved from your foreskin whilst burrowing around in there with your finger" Or "Which well known person would you most like to instert voles into"

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
then I stand corrected. "oh oh eye oh oh" it is. Though, I've only heard it prounced differently...live and learn, maybe the people at my local record shop will stop looking at me like a two-headed space alien.
kovacs

- posted      Profile for kovacs           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry polly but she is being unfair by reporting Suzie so lightheartedly, she is driven by her own insecurities & chips on her shoulders, she admitted as much by saying she had eye comments as a child, and she is picking & choosing by not applying her argument to everything, only Chinese eyes. And she has refused continuously to answer why, only citing Leap's response & not putting her own thoughts across. Where's that inaccurate?

I know exactly why she won't answer & that is because there is only one possible reason.

Swedish blonde, Amazon tall & Italian tan are not seen as insulting - tall, blonde & bronze are seen as signs of beauty. But for some reason SHE thinks slanty eyes are an insult. To her, maybe they are, but to me & others it is not insulting as I regard Oriental girls as being very beautiful. It is only an insult to her as SHE has a problem with slanty eyes. This can not be fixed by screaming the issue or reporting willynilly, it can only be sorted by intensive counselling or plastic surgery. She's arguing that slanty eyes are an insult, but that's her own problem & insecurity, not anyone elses. Personally I think slanty eyes are beautiful so I don't take it as an insult. THAT's why she won't answer me, Offensive Text Removed & THAT's why she's taking her insecurities out on Suzie unfairly & why I think Suzie deserves an apology. Also saying that stating fact is wrong is PC gone mad & she knows it & can't argue it.

-

-

--------------------
member #28

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post 
have to agree with roch, grey abbey was as fresh as a daisy in his first race last year. He will run some of these into the ground. I like ollie Magern but dont think he can be trusted in his first race back after injury.

Come on the Abbey..

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
I wouldn't worry too much, I have bred my bitch for the first time. C-sections will not cause a bitch to abandon her pups. They are done successfully on many breeds. There are some breeds that have to have c-sections, including bulldogs, mastiffs, and other large headed dogs. Just because she doesn't know the pups, the maternal instinct will kick in. I am opting to have a complete hysterectomy for a delivery. This way it is one surgery, and she will be spayed all together, no second surgery
kovacs

quote:

Originally Posted by slappers r us
it doesnt matter at all

i dont know why it has been brought up
 -

If he is gay he should say and not pretend to be staright just to get votes from silly girls like you.

--------------------
member #28

kovacs

well, I'm not mega mega fan, but I do have a DVD collection of over 50, jedi robes, standups, books, toys, games, cd's, and occasional make my lunch into a sarlac pit... << >>

anyway, yeah star wars is basicly life for me.

-----signature-----
http://www.popcorn-pro.tk
||\
( : )
||/
I want to, Tease the Tautaun...-Pinki the Hutt

--------------------
member #28

Niffer
Thanks Roy, that's really put my mind at rest.

--------------------

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post 
Either Ted Kord or Ras al Ghul is my bet. Then again if spectre is bound to mans law Max Lord is also a good bet.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

OJ
I think we can save your husband's arm.
 - posted      Profile for OJ           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the WarHammer Fantasy Roleplay General Discussion forum. The WarHammer Fantasy Battle forum is just down the hall, suh.

<--Glad to give directions to a fellow American

kovacs

quote:
Originally posted by Benny the Ball:
Either Ted Kord or Ras al Ghul is my bet. Then again if spectre is bound to mans law Max Lord is also a good bet.

Sadly, I could take a shot at guessing the context to this post.

--------------------
member #28

Niffer
Tofu is congealed devils cum [Eek!] .

--------------------

Doctor Agamemnon When

- posted      Profile for Doctor Agamemnon When           Edit/Delete Post 
Their are also cults/religions that worship the female, her form, and her genitalia in particular. But as you mention the war im assuming your talking about modern "western world" popular society? (Hell, im just making up that phrase) Umm, i really dont know too be honest hadn't given it much thought, which is strange, normally think about everything too much [Razz] Probably just originated from a primitave thing such as "me can hit you harder with club than u hit me, do as i say." What DID we learn from the world war? (sincere question - apparently i can sound patronising through the written word..) Im interested to see you elaborate on this

--------------------
Not poems and rubbish - SCIENCE!
The Wonderful World of Dr. When

omikin
Jo det ska jag tala om för dig
 - posted      Profile for omikin           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, methinks Shula's marriage has had it - very apparent Alistair can't stand to be in the same room with either her or her family.

He just can't stand her anymore let alone anyone else related to her.

Odds on this is going to be the Christmas biggie.

Had to chuckle over my G & T when she said 'don't worry darling it was a horse' - not often that line comes into my every day life!

Why do women insist on calling men 'darling' when said men can't stand them - rings the bell of dooooom to me. Unless it's the sainted Lilian of course who can call anyone anything she likes.

--------------------
i shot a man in reno
just to watch him die

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post 
I, myself, am in grade 10 and go to a school with virtually no dress code. I wear my spiked collar every day, but that doesn't say much about my furryness cuz I dress liek the metal freak I am, so no one really notices the differance when I'm dressed all in black with arm bands and chains all the time. I have no tail (I don't need one right now anyways) so I don't wear one, but I can't bring myself *yet* to wear my dog tag with Spike and my phone # engraved on it. That will change tho, eventually...^^;
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post 
The rear pistons do not just push in they have to be screwed back in. If you notice on the piston there is either 2 or for slots on them. There is a special tool that hooks to a ratchet that turns the piston screwing it back in.
pettibone
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for pettibone           Edit/Delete Post 
I go chop your dollar

I don suffer no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all, no
Na im make I join this business
419 no be thief, its just a game
Everybody dey play am
if anybody fall mugu, ha! my brother I go chop am

Chorus
National Airport na me get am
National Stadium na me build am
President na my sister brother
You be the mugu, I be the master
Oyinbo I go chop your dollar, I go take your money dissapear
419 is just a game, you are the loser I am the winner
The refinery na me get am,
The contract, na you I go give am
But you go pay me small money make I bring am
you be the mugu, I be the master… na me be the master ooo!!!!

When Oyinbo play wayo, them go say na new style
When country man do im own, them go de shout bring am, kill am, die!
Oyinbo people greedy, I say them greedy
I don see them tire thats why when them fall enter my trap o!
I dey show them fire

--------------------
Le plaisir d'un homme authentique

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
You are right mate .. totty is great in Emmerdale and Hollyoaks ... Patsy Kensit ..lovely!
Doctor Agamemnon When

- posted      Profile for Doctor Agamemnon When           Edit/Delete Post 
You did a nice job on this so far. I got a little confused at first, but it made more sense once I got deeper into the story. It reminds me of a passage in a book I just bought, called "Lands of Conflict." Have you heard of it?

Anyway, please continue with this. It looks to turn out great. =)

--------------------
Not poems and rubbish - SCIENCE!
The Wonderful World of Dr. When

kovacs

[not a quote: it's really me, kovacs saying this.]

This thread is making me want to join other boards, rather than stay on TMO.

--------------------
member #28

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
They do that? I think it's pretty barabaric on any child, why in christ's name would you want to chop off a bit of your foreskin? I mean, who thought of it in the first place? Were they just bored one night or what? Bloody hell, I just don't get it.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
I killed a man last night. I know what you’re thinking but please don’t judge me too harshly without hearing everything I have to say on the subject. I have been with my girlfriend for ten years and we were in love. We were going to get married next year and we were looking forward to having children. I was going to ask my best friend to be my best man, hell I was going to ask him to be godfather. I got in from work last night to find them fucking in my kitchen. I lost my mind. I don’t know what do to. I took up a lasagne dish and struck peter (for that is the ***** name, was his name sorry) across the face with it. He fell to the floor and my girlfriend screamed and tried to get between us but I pushed her to the floor. It is the most angry I have ever been. I didn’t hurt hur. I brought the lasagne dish down on peters head and it smashed. It looked funny at the start, he had a mushroom in his eye and sauce running down his cheek. I thought my girlfriend had been putting more red wine in her lasagne sauce than normal but it turned out it was blood not sauce. Peters cock was hanging to the side (it was smaller than mine) and there was a sheet of pasta covering his testicles so they looked like a small table. My girlfriend checked peters pulse but he was dead. And dinner was ruined. I was really hungry but I didn’t want to eat the mushroom in case it had a bit of Peter’s eye in it. It would feel like he was watching me from the inside for the rest of my life. Is that strange. My girlfriend said ‘he is dead. But I love you.’ We made out on the dishwasher for a few minutes but it was difficult to concentrate with all that lasagne on the new worktop. We have decided not to tell anyone and I have buried peter underneath our compost heap. I cannot post under my normal name because you all no me. I hope you can forgive me.
Jack Vincennes
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Jack Vincennes           Edit/Delete Post 
I've said it before but I think the solution is to post more.
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post 
For those with digital blah..

Sun Ra: Brother from Another Planet

From the BBC website:

During his 79 years on earth, the man who claimed he was from Saturn created a rich tapestry of music and myth. But beyond the showbiz glitz and humour, Ra's philosophy was based on a serious study of Afro-American politics and Egyptology.

Featuring archive footage and interviews with surviving band members, this film examines the life and work of Sun Ra.

Fri 28 Oct, 21:00-22:00

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
My coworker is 15 weeks preggo and she has been spotting/bleeding bright red blood for the past 4 days now. She went to the ER and to her doctor for a follow up and everything looks fine. The baby is still alive and kicking. Some days she says she is bleeding heavy and other days are lighter but it so bizarre. She is just a mess right now and I would be too if I were her. I was just wondering if any of you other ladies ever experienced this so I can share your stories with her.

[ralph]ashamed to admit that this is my longest post ever on TMO [Frown] [/ralph]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
To Incgonito.Does your girlfriend put carrots in her lasagne?

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+