Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » so Christmas is over... (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: so Christmas is over...
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. We're always being told that geybies take over your life. Jesus, what better excuse for having one.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I would try to make a useful contribution to this near-discussion but I'm supposed to be having a quiet night in, so I'm trying to type silently, without looking at the screen, whilst holding a conversation about something quiet night inish.

[ 30.12.2005, 15:15: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you having a quiet night in on your own, doing that? That is wierd. Or are you pretending not to be on the internet whilst having an alleged quiet night in with your partner. I know that one.

[ 31.12.2005, 04:40: Message edited by: London ]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
The latter. I've just suggested we watch Frankie and Johnny, thus allowing me to post more.

That's rubbish, isn't it? I'm not sure whether I should feel guilty about that.

[ 30.12.2005, 16:50: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post 
If you wanna throw yourself off the Rialto Bridge, I have plane tickets:

GOING OUT
From London Stansted(STN) to Treviso Venice(TSF)
Thu, 12Jan06 Flight FR796 Depart STN at 13:10 and arrive TSF at 16:05

COMING BACK
From Treviso Venice(TSF) to London Stansted(STN)
Mon, 16Jan06 Flight FR793 Depart TSF at 09:50 and arrive STN at 11:00

On Ryanair. Not going now. Anyone want? Will cost you the £45 changing fee.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
TMO averages around 5 posts a night, and I’ve signed up for a rom-com to contribute to that. Do you think you could turn TMO around if you were paid to post again, London?
vikram

My mate has popped round and is playing the Goldfrapp T-mobile song which is annoying me. I think I may need to go out and get drunk.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Why don't you want to go to Venice Vikram?
vikram

can't be arsed. no money. busy. tired.

seriously if anyone wants the flights let me know next week!

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I'd have them but I have to take tea at the Ritz and then The Producers that weekend.

Girlfriend's mother's Christmas present. Joy.

London

quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
Do you think you could turn TMO around if you were paid to post again, London?

I could if there was a TV show attached to it that went out on BBC2 every Thursday night, yes.
vikram

The Producers? I'd rather fucking die.

My mate is now playing Faithless Insomnia. Not sure if I should throw him or teh decks out the window.

And you know I like this shit, I bloody love Olive for example, just not in the mood.

London

Your mate sounds rubbish.
vikram

Ahhh, Soph is back!
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Oh, I don't mind The Producers. I'm even looking forward to it. Tea at the Ritz (this is not a West End musical about singing scones), though? I...Christ!
vikram

quote:
Originally posted by London:
Your mate sounds rubbish.

Nah he is wicked. Goes down a storm at parties. Well, my last party.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Don't worry, TMO, Frankie and Johnny was actually surprisingly bearable.

Forevermore my heart will beat a silent sob whenever I hear Deubussy

Oslo, I saw Walking With Penguins today. Ahhhh!
 -

[ 30.12.2005, 17:57: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post 
Surley tea @ ritz involves lots of nice cakes and sanwiches though? That is worth a bit. When I have to go to conferences I just think of all the free food I will get as motivation.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I don't drink tea and I'm not a big cake man. I'll reserve judgement on the sandwiches.

Breakfast at the Ritz (full English, ponced up a bit) I could get into but I fear T@R will be wasted on me.

London

I watched 8 Women by Peter Greenaway and fell asleep draped into a zig-zag shape upon the green sofa. The film was beautiful. There were no men in it whatsoever! Just women, singing songs sometimes, trying to find out who had killed their father. Such incredible women with crazy pouting mouths and tightly stretched young skin. Maid's outfits; pink skirts; a top with a sweetheart neckline; a block-black fringe; a hat with a stalk on top like a cherry on a cake. Wowsa. I still fell asleep though.

New year's plans? Anyone?

[ 31.12.2005, 06:01: Message edited by: London ]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Rural North. Couples.
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post 
TONIGHT: indoors. avoiding drunk people, for i am no longer of their legion and must spurn them at all turns. watching american beauty and dylan moran: monster, eating pringel and The Marks And Sparks Sex Pudding and drinking some form of pop with soda, feasibly one with a Totally Tropical Taste. not receiving any nye textses because i was mugged of my handbag last night and my mobe and £30 of my xmas cash is now funding some fucking crackhead to have a WHALE OF A FUCKING TIME on his favourite bloodstained remnant of carpet in a steel- doored derelict victorian pile in st pauls somewhere. mourning the extra £75 on top of that £30 that i had to pay a (relatively non- blood- sucking)locksmith. deciding it is better to focus on the goodness of the people who went hareing down ashley road after said Fucking Crackhead rather than the badness of him. and that also, if i forgive him and say requisite fluffy liberal things about how it is not his fault he is the victim of the evil of CRACK COCAINE, i can feel really pious and warm- glowish and maybe archbishop rowan kindbeard will mention me is his Speech of Godly Nice to the World tomorrow morning. smoke fags in dark, listen to dustbins being turned over and non- specific screaming down road, re- decide to forgive crackhead on monday morning. until then, entertain visions of paying small children to trip him over and kick him, cover him in mud and twigs and loogies, in front of all his mates, and his mum, and his sisters. and his dog.

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I got drunk and demanded that my friend Dan (of last christmas meat fame) meet me outside the curry house, called Rafus that he can see from his living room window. However, I spelt it wrong (Rafts) and he went on a massive trek around the town centre while I paced to and from his front door and back to the restaraunt a dozen times. I then couldn't text him and his phone doesn't accept incoming calls so I simply went on home to my parents house and fell asleep. Turns out that he thought I was deliberately winding him up because rafts is an anagram of farts and so he was furious with me.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

rooster
"When You're Hungry For A Big Cock!"
 - posted      Profile for rooster           Edit/Delete Post 
I actually think froopy and I will be sleeping as the New Year rings - for the first time since I was six or younger. [Frown]

I just can't justify missing those few needed hours of rest to eat cheese and drink wine and watch Dick Clark.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could have an early night, but they've been letting off bangers and other assorted fireworks as is Dutch tradition since this morning..

I'm knackered, after yesterdays snowing in and motorway blizzards to todays thaw and firework banging and a no sleeping EVER Beckett I'm none too fussed on seeing in 2006.

Still, a new year and new chances, I feel better about 2006 than I did about 2005.

Hope you all have a good one.

[ 31.12.2005, 12:20: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

vikram

sorry that you got mugged disco [Frown]

my plans:

hoxton all the way, i'm afraid.

in a couple of hours, a pub called the old blue last. full of vice mag tossers, but it's where my friends have chosen so what to do?

after, the dragon bar. my fave place. was there last night in fact.

drop by carwash for a bit of retro fun. mate is djing, so it's free.

finally, to the same party amp is going to. unlikely to be standing by then. actually i may well have a quiet one and slip away by 1 am. nye generally fucking sucks.

happy nye all.

London

I'm not sure if I'm going. I don't know if I feel like greeting any more years with a cheery smile on my face. I'd rather cower, like a dog wondering how hard it's going to be hit this time.
vikram

i feel like shit today.

come join me in old blue (which will full of my mates so less wanker than usual. i hope, or we can go get some vietnamese food or something.

vikram

i've gotta leave this minute to meet someone. call me!

(i know you won't)

vikram

i'll tell you the story about watching a dog wail after it's dogmate was run over. it was the saddest thing ever.
Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
a no sleeping EVER Beckett

You haven't been feeding him those sweets that turn him into a raging loony again have you? [Wink]

Being disorganised and crap, I've arranged precisely nothing for tonight, and since I'm fairly apathetic about NYE anyway, I reckon I'll be boring and stay home accompanied by beer, bombay mix and Match Of The Day. Happy new year all, lets hope 2006 has less shit parts than 2005 did!

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post 
I think it may well be a Christmas chocolate/sugar/sherbert/special Christmas beer rush y'know, he's gone mental.

Spent an hour or so earlier running about naked and screaming, then laughing at the screaming, then screaming some more.

I.am.so.tired.roll.on.normality.happy.new.year.

(Those chocolate lollies made him do a spazz too)

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
Spent an hour or so earlier running about naked and screaming, then laughing at the screaming, then screaming some more.

Sounds like a fairly average New Year party [Wink]
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post 
Christ. London has made me totally redundant.
London

Don't worry Louche. I will be back to normal soon: happy, pie-eyed, consciously naive. I just need something good to happen to point me in the right direction again.

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+