Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » entertaining spam...

Author Topic: entertaining spam...
clark
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for clark           Edit/Delete Post 
I received this beaut today and thought i'd share...

quote:
Hello Dear,
I am Mr Nicole smith, the Regional computing auditor of (Old Bank of England ).There is an account opened in this bank in 1985 and since 1992 nobody has operated on this account again.
After going through some old files in the records I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing according to British laws and act of 1993, the money will be reverted to the government treasury after 15 years if there is no valid claim to the money or account.
I need a foreign partner that I will present as a relative to this late man. The owner of this account is Mr. Daniel B. Jones, a foreigner. A geologist by profession and he died since 1992. The account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that this company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is £24,000,000 Twenty Four Million British Pounds Only.
I am only contacting you as a foreigner, I will use my influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer into your account At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 50% of the total amount, 50% will be for me and my family.
I await to hear from you.

Yours truly,
Mr Nicole smith
THE OLD BANK OF ENGLAND

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Mr Nicole Smith. He does have his knockers.
Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like the chance of a lifetime. £12 million tax free, for doing nothing? You'd be a fool to pass this up.

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post 
Never mind that, I'm going to become a geologist!

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
The British Geology Industry has pretty much ruined things for freelance geologists these days Benny. Better rethink.

[ 23.04.2007, 07:47: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post 
I had one like that recently but from someone claiming to be the son of a chief in Africa who wanted to use my bank account to transfer millions of pounds out of his country. Such scams are very common.

By the way I was wondering where have all the new posters who came here a couple of weeks ago from Flirtbox now gone? Have they all left us and gone back over there? That is a shame as this forum was benefitting from a much needed influx of new people. [Frown]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+