Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Music » Happy New Year: 45 Minute Mix for download.

Author Topic: Happy New Year: 45 Minute Mix for download.
Stakker
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Stakker           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New one to all your remaining TMOers, Long time no post!

If anyone is interested I have posted a new mix on the net, just a shortish one, just 45 mins, but has some nice tunes for home listening, or perhaps for 'driving in your car.' A slightly spaced out feel, less busy than you would expect from me I'd think.

Anyway, hope you like it, see you in 2008! [Wink]

Any feedback is appreciated, enjoy! (Click here)

Basically it was about time i committed some of these tunes to a mix as they have been floating round my head for more than a year in some cases.

1 Jackmate - Airraid
2 Royksopp - Poor Leno (Silicon Soul Mix) + Acapella 'There is a light that never goes out.'
3 Kosmas Epsilon - Dream
4 Blue Haze - Into Nothing (Hamel's Last Time For 9 Vox Mix)
5 Humate - Breed (Summer of 89 Mix)
6 Depeche Mode - Precious (Misc Crunch Mix)
7 Erin McKeown - Cosmopolitans
8 Royksopp - What Else is There? (Thin White Duke Mix)

[ 02.01.2006, 06:54: Message edited by: Stakker ]

--------------------
Absolute Lates

Doctor Agamemnon When

- posted      Profile for Doctor Agamemnon When           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm liking it - good background chill stuff. Maybe too mellow for driving, but I've dropped it into my "trancey" MP3 playlist.

--------------------
Not poems and rubbish - SCIENCE!
The Wonderful World of Dr. When

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just down loaded it, as said before very nice, mellow background stuff, ideal for reading or writing to.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Stakker
TMO Member
Thank you guys, been pretty similarly received elsewhere too. Thanks for the feedback! [Smile]

--------------------
Absolute Lates

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
/
\
/
\
/
\
 -

[Embarrassed]

[ 04.01.2006, 15:45: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good mix as well.

[ 04.01.2006, 16:08: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Stakker
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:
 -
/
\
/
\
/
\
 -

But what does that mean?

[Embarrassed]

--------------------
Absolute Lates

Dr. Benway

just like...you've changed man. I always think of you as the kid in the top pic. But you're not him anymore. You look more. It's. The arrogant innocence of youth has been kicked to death. Look at the expression in the top one compared to the second. It's like. The top you is going "yeah? Yeah? I don't think so", but the bottom one is going "yeah...maybe you're right...fuck it". Not like, broken, but more, less, you know. There's something behind the eyes.

[ 05.01.2006, 07:29: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

And, I kind of associate you with early TMO, and those two pictures could be like portraits of TMO. Or something.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit man. We should do a thread where we do that with two photos of everyone on here, from when they first started posting up until right now - apart from the fact that that would be utterly heartbreaking and depresso-making, that is.
Dr. Benway

I stopped looking the mirror when it transpired that far from being a hip skinny young kid with beautiful eyes, I'm actually a hairy potato with teeth sort of stuck on. I just don't see reality any more.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I join that club Benway, just add 'OLD' to my version.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But dude, even when you were a skinny hip young kid with beautiful eyes, you told me you didn't like looking in the mirror because it reminded you that you exist.

[ 05.01.2006, 09:54: Message edited by: London ]

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

=

-

[ 05.01.2006, 09:56: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Dr. Benway

quote:
Originally posted by London:
But dude, even when you were a skinny hip young kid with beautiful eyes, you told me you didn't like looking in the mirror because it reminded you that you exist.

That's true. Wow. I think that these days, I don't have quite the same amount of guilt to try and hide.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Stakker
TMO Member
Indeed, the years have torn away at the layers....a broken shell of a man...or skin of a potato.

--------------------
Absolute Lates

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Russian Barwoman asked if Benway and I were brothers last night. She said it was the eyes, rather than the hairy potato with teeth stuck on stylee.

Although, she was probably a killer for the KGB and we were supposed to answer the question "are you brothers?" with "No, but when snow comes to Moscow, we're not afraid to hug."

Missed opportunities: Benway and I could have been participating in an assassination attempt last night rather than respectively posting on TMO and watching Celebrity Big Brother.

Niffer
Een beetje vreemd, maar wel lekker!
 - posted      Profile for Niffer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jonsey/Benway

For future reference:

"Kogda snechok prixodit k Mosbva mi ne ispugani obnayt"

--------------------
Seek help, possibly medication.

Stakker
TMO Member
Who the fuck is that bloke?

--------------------
Absolute Lates

Dr. Benway

Actor. Very popular with the ladies.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been watching the first four epidodes of Prison Break and I'd have probably given up by now if it wasn't easy to trick myself into believing Benway commited a crime to be inarcerated to help Jonesy escape death row for a crime he didn't commit. To seal the deal, I pretend the nephew is JohnJ.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:
Actor. Very popular with the ladies.

also: ex-brother-in-law-to-Kylie.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+