Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » Ghost

Author Topic: Ghost
schism
Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes ?
 - posted      Profile for schism           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
busted

The guy who wrote the ghostzilla programme has gone and got himself a conscience and is no longer allowing people to download the programme [Frown]

Does anyone have a link to a downloadable version anywhere?

--------------------
When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was once available online... So shall it remain:

Ghostzilla download.

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it prevents someone from realizing what's wrong with their job
Has anyone here not yet realised what's wrong with their job?

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

StevieX
Gimmie the keys, I'll drive
 - posted      Profile for StevieX           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the guest-book:

quote:
who the hell do you think you r jimminy cricket or something?
Excellent!

--------------------
i wrote for luck - they sent me you

schism
Cheers Sabian

--------------------

schism
Erm, Sab... It doesn't work.

--------------------

sabian

sorry about that ol' chap... I just posted the first live link I found...

Leave it with me and I'll sort you out...

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

sabian

www.sabian.net/flatfile/ghostzilla.zip

(I installed it on my pendrive so no artifacts left on the 'target' pc... Cool)

--------------------

schism
Hmmm, seems that it has gone during my absence.

[Frown]

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by schism:
Hmmm, seems that it has gone during my absence.

[Frown]

Here you go, schism.
sabian

sorry mate... I thought you got it and I needed to do a re-jig on my domain so it got the axe... I still have it here if anyone else needs it.

--------------------

schism
Thanks guys.

I can now surf in (relative) safety at work again.

Woo!

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But you won't be able to see Darryn's wonderful re-design. I think that's almost worth being sacked for.
schism
Fffnuucckkkgghhn

shshshhhhfffkkkiinnfffiiiiiiiiiiiiick

nnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggkhhhhgggaaaaaaaaaahghh.

Is it me just being gey?

I don't believe the guy has managed to break the program that you've got misc... but the program doesn't work any more. It just comes up as a big, screen sized gray and white box telling you all about how GZ works. There is also a bit at the bottom telling you that he's going open source.

looks like I'll be appreciating Darryns hard work for a while longer before I get my P45.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

I get that page when I first open the program. Is there a thin grey bar at the top of the page? If so, click on the button (top left) and you should see a menu with "Open, Back, Google, Bookmarks" etc.
schism
Aaaaaaaaaaaah, yes it works.

It doesn't hide any more though. it's just there. Full Screen. Grey. All the time.

Thanks though.

[ 07.05.2004, 09:10: Message edited by: schism ]

--------------------

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slide your mouse up to the top of the screen, in the middle. It should disappear.

I love Ghostzilla so much I would even pay for it. (((((hugs ghostzilla)))))

MiscellaneousFiles

I find the best method is to run Outlook with the preview pane on. Then when you load Ghostzilla, it should appear only over the preview pane - making it look like you're just reading an e-mail. Then when you shift the mouse away from the GZ window, it will disappear. This looks like you've just clicked from one e-mail to another.
schism
none of it fucking works does it.?!

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+