email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » Gay Gay Gay

Author Topic: Gay Gay Gay
charrudeboi
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for charrudeboi           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its official I am 23% gay according to the gayometer which helps me understand why I liked spartacus so much.
Super

So please tell me how gay you are

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 10% gay. apparently I'm too heterosexual for these times.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completed the test from the POV of BR's burger. I am 107% gay, apparently.

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently I am 56% gay....
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 33% Gay.
Any chaps out there 67% gay? Perhaps we could hook up and make each other (w)hole.

[Wink]

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hippy is 46% gay!

Congratulations, you've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well-adjusted hetero babe!

Well, duh.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and verily the oracle of gayness did sayeth:
FROOPY IS 26% GAY!
Loosen up my straight mate! These days women like a man with softer edges to grab onto

Frankly, that's about where I expected to end up. Straight with the exception of having done some DIY interior decoration. Oh, that and the piercings.

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"a straight-laced girlie-girl with just a hint of your butch side popping out."

Sounds horrible.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Boy Racer
This man has no twinkie !
 - posted      Profile for Boy Racer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50% Gay.

"Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero man!"

Lol.

--------------------
Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light...

Frank
moon-chain-silver-mother-breakfast-fry-up-sausage
 - posted      Profile for Frank           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
FRANK IS 26% GAY!
[Frown]

I want to be metrosexual. But I'm too lazy.

--------------------
Or not sure. Or not important

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, I'm 60% gay ! And that's a fact !

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23% - but I did get worried when the meter went to 100% - though that was just the calculation stage - phew

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uber is 43% gay!

You're very open-minded between the sheets and just as balanced when out on the streets!

(their words)

--------------------
uberwench

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
40% gay, that's like almost half my body, guess that explains the limpness in my left wrist..
Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen those gay questionaires before. They really test how effeminate you are so aren't really accurate as most gays are not effeminate. [Wink]

[ 04.06.2004, 12:16: Message edited by: Harlequin ]

Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You obviously aren't watching Big Brother.
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Hippy, I am 46% gay, making me happy and well adjusted (which will be news to some).

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Louise
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Louise           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 63% gay. I think that's even more gay than I used to be when I was.

--------------------
Because fat guys always win at see-saw

miffysocks
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for miffysocks           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can’t do the gay test as my work computer wont allow it, so if someone could make up some questions for me and the other people who’s computers wont let them do anything, and then decide themselves how gay they think we are, it would be most appreciated.

--------------------
New for 2005 - STD FREE!!

Greenpeace is just like the BNP, just with like…seals and stuff

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+