Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » More GMail tools

Author Topic: More GMail tools
sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.marklyon.org/gmail/gmailapps.htm

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want G-mail. I feel so uncool [Frown]
Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SilverGinger5:

I do have a spare invite going if you're interested?
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bamba:
quote:

I've had gmail for a few weeks now but have no invites to give. Do you have to do something special to get them? Or is it just their way of playing favorites?

Then again, a few weeks ago, I was wondering who I'd have to fuck to get gmail in the first place, and we can see how that worked out.

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

sabian

The invites are randomly given... I started out with 4, then gave out 3 and saved one. A few weeks later, I checked and they had given me 4 more!

I'm a good beta tester! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Bailey

- posted      Profile for Bailey           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have an invitation I can have please? </shameless>

--------------------
Maybe you're the mugs.

discodamage
Again with the bagels ?
 - posted      Profile for discodamage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's yr email addy, bailet? or just mail me on alice.FUCKSPAMrooney@gmail.com (remove all caps) and ill invite ya.

[ 14.07.2004, 13:10: Message edited by: discodamage ]

--------------------
EXETER- movement of Jah people.

StevieX
Gimmie the keys, I'll drive
 - posted      Profile for StevieX           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by froopyscot:

Then again, a few weeks ago, I was wondering who I'd have to fuck to get gmail in the first place, and we can see how that worked out.

I only had to nosh Bamba, and he didn't even ask me to swallow. A perfect gent...

[ 14.07.2004, 13:26: Message edited by: StevieX ]

--------------------
i wrote for luck - they sent me you

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Sorry, been out all afternoon shopping for a new suit as I just found out I've got an interview on Friday. Yay!

If that offer is still open that would be fantastic. I'm probably at sebnewman@hotmail.com

I promise I will make more of an effort to log onto TMO at 00:30 when pissed and spout shite rather than have arguments with the other half in an effort to endear myself to you.

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by discodamage:
nameFUCKSPAMname@gmail.com (remove all caps)

I think "fuckspam" is a terrific nickname. You could even pronounce it quickly - f'ckspim or something - and make it sound like a posh family name.

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

sabian

quote:
Originally posted by froopyscot:
quote:
Originally posted by discodamage:
nameFUCKSPAMname@gmail.com (remove all caps)

I think "fuckspam" is a terrific nickname. You could even pronounce it quickly - f'ckspim or something - and make it sound like a posh family name.
I agree... Unfortanatly,
quote:

fuckspam is not available, but the following usernames are:

I just burned an invite for that! [Frown]

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Thanks very much Bamba. I think I've managed to register, but there seems to be something wrong with my computer so I can't actually log in.

I assumed at first it was just Opera that was the problem, as it was just telling me I needed to enable Javascript even though it was already enabled, but I'm getting exactly the same response in IE6. Probably some sort of spyware or virus or general shit computer type issues.

Bamba

quote:
Thanks very much Bamba. I think I've managed to register, but there seems to be something wrong with my computer so I can't actually log in.

I assumed at first it was just Opera that was the problem, as it was just telling me I needed to enable Javascript even though it was already enabled, but I'm getting exactly the same response in IE6. Probably some sort of spyware or virus or general shit computer type issues.

The system was a bit buggy for a while a few weeks back but it's been stable for a ages now and I've just managed to log in with IE so yeah, could well be something up with your machine dude.
Louise
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Louise           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[humble pie]If there are any more invites going, I know someone who would go nuts for one. robinandsally@hotmail.com pleasey pleasey please[/humble pie]

--------------------
Because fat guys always win at see-saw

Bamba

quote:
Originally posted by Louise:
robinandsally@hotmail.com

Please God tell me that's not a couple sharing a mailbox. That would be the gayest thing in the history of the world.
Bandy
Watchoo talkin' 'bout

- posted      Profile for Bandy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why they need another email account, dummy. :spazzface:

--------------------
Shameless Promotion: huddle - online project and document collaboration

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Louise:
robinandsally@hotmail.com

Please God tell me that's not a couple sharing a mailbox. That would be the gayest thing in the history of the world.
It might be someone who always sides with Rob Inand in any arguements.

[Get it right will you - Ed]

[ 30.07.2004, 06:05: Message edited by: dang65 ]

Bamba

quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
It might be someone who always sides with Rob Inand in any arguements.

You're lucky I'm not a mod dang, that kind of shit's fucking inexcusable it really is.
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're lucky I'm not a mod dang, that kind of shit's fucking inexcusable it really is.

Looks like you've got two reasons for wanting to be a mod now... [Roll Eyes] [but with eyes rolling to the left]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+