Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » Woah!

Author Topic: Woah!
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checkout the poem under wisdom/music

Who the fuck is this woman?

--------------------
sweet

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
like a cat / tied to a stick
that's driven into / frozen winter shit

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fist fuck batmat!

Who ever she is, she should be drawn and quartered for her HTML skillz! Fuck me, I'm gonna have nightmares!

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To thank this tiny angel who always stood by the people and helped especially during the tragic times and dangers of war

Please support her sensible good daughter and subsequent monarchs who by following their unselfish example will show their love for her, god and us more

Please bind any dangers, bad influences and ungodly types from destroying the reputation of the extremely nice and emotionally vulnerable royal family heirs by dragging them down

As not only can they loose their health, eternity in heaven but could destroy and bring to an end forever the whole royal family holding a crown

[ 22.04.2005, 11:13: Message edited by: Black Mask ]

--------------------
sweet

schism
Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes ?
 - posted      Profile for schism           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazingly, hardly any of her ex-boyfriends has ever slandered her.

--------------------
When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone

Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by schism:
Amazingly, hardly any of her ex-boyfriends has ever slandered her.

Isn't that brilliant?

quote:
Christopher Paine from Melksham who owns an abattoir. Sarah Jane met him through a friend she went to prep school with. They were very fond of each other but were too young to settle down. He never slandered her.

--------------------
sweet

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
 - posted      Profile for Roy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balls

[ 22.04.2005, 11:40: Message edited by: Roy ]

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They were very fond of each other but at the time she owned a St Bernard and a Samoyed dog and he owned a cat. Sarah was worried they would fight and so she did not marry him.
Fair enough.

Check out the emails section though:

quote:
You are not a wicked liar, mad or disturbed. That skeletal fork woman I wanted the garage from has moved as she said a neighbour smiled at her boyfriend. That aunt that tortured her niece as she was sweet and pure should stay in prison.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's dangerously close to my home cuntree.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+