email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » 24Meg Connections for Londoners

Author Topic: 24Meg Connections for Londoners
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone is London is looking for a fast connection, Be are offering an up to 24Meg broadband connection for £20 a month if you sign up before 18/09/2005.

I have no idea if the service is going to be any good, but it's pretty damn cheap and pretty damn fast.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how long they'll last...
sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No thanks... I don't fancy my luck with a 24mb service... To get that kinda connection in the UK, you have to live ontop of the exchange as BT still forces RADSL limitations even if they aren't needed and their cabling is shit.

And, to be frank, their webpage looks like something someone knocked up in Frontpage...

Bulldog is still the fastest around with the best uptime... Just never have to call their customer support/tech cuz you will *NOT* get through! And installation takes awhile... Still on dialup here 2 months after I placed the order for the new flat! :sadx100:

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Tom Boy
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tom Boy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not standard ADSL though its ADSL.2 different bandwidth of signal and shit man, and hopefully shouldnt be subject to the same shit with BT on standard ADSL... we shall see...

--------------------
So bad its good

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+