email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » Own domain name and webspace

Author Topic: Own domain name and webspace
turbo
Gold.....
What is it good for? You can't eat it, you can't smoke it, yet everybody wants it.
 - posted      Profile for turbo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We quite regularly put pictures etc online and to do that, we use the homepage we get for free from our internet provider. However, space is very limited and we're getting sick of having to delete loads of stuff just to upload some pics. (We've just put our wedding pics online and now have no space left for anything else). We're also sick of having some shitty long domain name that we don't particularly like.

Anyway, we want to do two things:

- Choose and buy our own domain name.

- Get some webspace that offers us more room than the 20MB we currently have. Preferably loads of space so we can leave some pics online when we upload new ones. Oh, we don't want to pay too much for it either, nor have too low a monthly data limit (unlimited would be best).

Any recommendations? Sabian? Anyone else?

--------------------
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Flickr no good for you?

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The answers you'll get are in this thread:

Here

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+