Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » Spiderman 3

Author Topic: Spiderman 3
sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trailor

So, in this day of the sequel, will it work or not?

I was bitterly disappointed with X-Men 3 (hyped Angel but only in 2-3 scenes, Phoenix is a 'split personality' rather than a cosmic entity, and Callisto's powers either invented or suped up), I'm not sure if I want to watch this installment of Spiderman as Venom is my all time favourite villian.

Anyway, you gonna watch it? You gonna like it?

I probably won't.

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never even saw the first one

*shame*

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that, apart from a bit of a Mummy Returns looking Sandman moment, and the ott wording about a man finding darkness, it looks great. But mainly for Topher Grace, who looks excellent, even from that small clip, as Eddie Brock (?) Venom.

So yes, I will be watching it. Even though X3 was shit.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Boy Racer
This man has no twinkie !
 - posted      Profile for Boy Racer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Spiderman movies are easily my favourite superhero franchise to date, having stayed true to the spirit of the character and comics whilst making thoroughly entertaining popular cinema.

I couldn’t view the trailer, but with Raimi still at the helm of the franchise I’d be shocked if this was less than good, let alone anything approaching the awfulness of X3.

I’m also pleased, if surprised, to see the black outfit and Venom making an appearance in this film in addition to Sandman and the second Green Goblin. Perhaps Raimi’s just keen to get a bit darker with the series, which I think we can trust him to do.

Interested to see how Topher Grace, who I thought was excellent in Traffic, does as Brock.

I’ll be seeing this.

--------------------
Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light...

Good Fairy
We'll be the pirate twins again
 - posted      Profile for Good Fairy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll watch it, loved the first two, cant view the trailer at work,but it'll be more of a surprise.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope they give Venom itself a little more personality rather than treat it just as an evil empathic goo, I wanted it to snarl and bear its teeth, but it looked more like an oil slick or the black oil from the X-Files.

Benway, Spiderman 1 is on the telly this week I think maybe..

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should give it another go.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+