Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » Kelsey Grammer

Author Topic: Kelsey Grammer
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is awesome:

* In 1968, when Grammer was thirteen, his father was murdered on the front lawn of his home in the U.S. Virgin Islands

* In 1975, his sister was raped and murdered after being abducted outside a Red Lobster restaurant in Colorado Springs, Colorado where her boyfriend worked. Grammer has sworn to prevent the murderer from being paroled.

* In 1980, his twin half-brothers were killed in a SCUBA diving accident.

* His second marriage, to stripper Leigh-Anne Csuhany in 1992, lasted one year. Grammer claims she was abusive and that, after talk of divorce, she attempted suicide, which resulted in the miscarriage of their child.

* His engagement to Tammi Alexander broke up due to rape allegations and her leaks to the tabloid press.

* Since August 1997 Grammer has been married to Camille Donatacci, a former Playboy model.

* In 1988, he was sentenced to 30 days in jail for drunk driving and cocaine possession.

* He was again arrested for cocaine possession in August 1990 and sentenced to three years' probation

* In January 1991 he was given an additional two years' probation for violating his original probation through additional cocaine use.

* In September 1996, he overturned his Dodge Viper while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and subsequently checked in to the Betty Ford Clinic for 30 days.

* During an appearance on Hannity & Colmes on Fox News, Grammer expressed an interest in running for United States Congress as a Republican.

* He was a celebrity guest at President George W. Bush's first inauguration.

-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelsey_Grammer

[ 09.11.2007, 22:46: Message edited by: vikram ]

wonderstarr
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for wonderstarr           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He drove when drunk and, earlier in his life, members of his family died. He's my hero!

--------------------
pudgy little saucepot

vikram

mine too!
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mind Fraser, bloody Norman Mailer's dead, innit;

cheques in the Mailer

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

vikram

yeah that's sad

when are wen hanging out, benny?

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sooooon, soooooon....

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+