Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Society » Royal nonses (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: Royal nonses
Ceinwen
 - posted      Profile for Ceinwen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to jump in with a new topic. Under other circumstances I would have observed the niceties and jumped through the requisite hoops. I have scoured the boards for something offering me an 'in';but there is nought. You may, or may not, wish to reconsider your approach to newcomers.

Anyway, I would like to know.....

What is the take on here about the Diana/Charles/Restofthelotofthem story as it stands?

Clearly, tongues are being tied because of legalities. Hypothetically, do you think that this matters? Why should the RF have the right to quash rumours and allegations, when you or I would not? Anything else you woluld add to the debate if no quoting and no plagiarism were assured?

Ceinwen
 - posted      Profile for Ceinwen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
I meant to start my life on here with a thread called 'Royal Nonsense'; but technology conspired agaist me. Please be aware that reference to nonses are purely incidental.

Oh bugger [Eek!]

Modge
Too cool to post
 - posted      Profile for Modge           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that if you go back and edit your first post you can change the title as well. Then you can edit your second post and noone will be any wiser. Apart from me.
kovacs

- posted      Profile for kovacs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your name but I don't understand this:

quote:
I have scoured the boards for something offering me an 'in';but there is nought. You may, or may not, wish to reconsider your approach to newcomers.

A board surely isn't obliged to help out newcomers by constantly providing an "in" for people who haven't yet posted -- it would be hard for anyone to know what sort of thread you wanted to ease your entrance.

Re. royal family, there seems to be a syndrome of people saying "oh I don't care about any of them...where can I find a link to this gossip?" I suppose I am interested if Charles was genuinely thought to be out of line to the throne because of scandal, but otherwise it's just another episode in the increasingly distasteful soap opera of the Windsors, and further evidence that money, privilege and "breeding" can go hand in hand with horrible vulgarity.

I think most people's interest lies in the mixed revulsion and fascination of imagining a member of the royal family -- which we used to consider "above" us, during my lifetime -- in a ludicrous sexual fix.

--------------------
member #28

StevieX
Gimmie the keys, I'll drive
 - posted      Profile for StevieX           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to second-guess people, but my analysis is that Ceinwen has looked in vain (but obviously not that hard) for something on the alleged royal scandal. He/she/it has therefore started a new topic, but doesn't want to come across as a pushy newb - and be told to "fuck off and die." Am I close?

As for the royals - sod the lot of them. Waste of time, inbred, parasitic scum with neither use nor novelty value. I would move the entire brigade onto a Persimmon estate and make them the ongoing subject of a Truman Show style television programme; no privacy, no state funding, just a slice of the add revenue going right back into the exchequer for every red cent that they have bled from the country since 1066. With interest.

--------------------
i wrote for luck - they sent me you

StevieX
Gimmie the keys, I'll drive
 - posted      Profile for StevieX           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry; by extension that means I really couldn't care less about their tawdriness and do not think any rights or privileges should be extended to them whatsoever.

--------------------
i wrote for luck - they sent me you

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stevie, you should read this, if you haven't already.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand what all the fuss is about re: Charles.

I mean, he went to public school, he's a royal, and he was in or has quite a lot to do with the navy..

So why does it come as such a shock to the system when somebody alleges that he likes to get noshed off by a fella ?

Frankly, with his background I'd be disappointed if he didn't.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what's problematic is that a commoner got a mouthful of Royal muck. That shit's sacred. You don't fuck about with that shit.

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:

Or rather, you should avoid it at all costs, crummy little piece of blunt-edged humour that it is.
Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
I think what's problematic is that a commoner got a mouthful of Royal muck. That shit's sacred. You don't fuck about with that shit.

It was only sacred till Henry had his way.. don't you watch ITV or summink?

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:

Isn't that what Royal Jelly is ?

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

H1ppychick
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
quote:

Or rather, you should avoid it at all costs, crummy little piece of blunt-edged humour that it is.
Don't forget it was written a long time ago and I have distant memories of finding it amusing. I was referring to the plot similarities with Stevie's republican utopia, although Sue's version lacks the reality TV element, which is obviously more of a recent cultural development.

Anyway, you smell. So ner ner.

--------------------

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't forget it was written a long time ago and I have distant memories of finding it amusing.

I read it when it first came out, and I have very clear memories of it being a terrible one-joke piece of embarrassingly inept satire.
Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Queen & I is an excellent book by a perceptive and witty author, and Thorn is clearly dangerously insane.
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
I'd like to add further that I stand by my comments regarding Thorn's appalling personal hygiene. And I like to imagine that he also has ridiculous hair and a very small penis.

--------------------

Gemini
I don't know much about oral sex at all
 - posted      Profile for Gemini           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And I like to imagine that he also has ridiculous hair and a very small penis.

I have an image of you sitting down and just thinking about Thorns penis. It's very disturbing.
Thorn Davis

Apparently she likes imagining it, too.

I mean if a guy came on here and started writing stuff like "uhuhuhuh... h1ppychick... I'm really liking the image I've got of your tight asshole" or something, it'd be fucking appalling and they'd probably be banned. To be honest, I'm not that comfortable with this level of personal harrassment, and I'm seriously considering some kind of formal complaint. I feel violated.

[ 10.11.2003, 06:49: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I feel violated.

But not as violated as you'd feel if she'd been picturing your hole.

Can we make this string of mental imagery any more disturbing? C'mon, let's try!

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

Londie
Why do I have a tag when nobody else does?
 - posted      Profile for Londie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been suggested to me of late that thinking about mens’ penises, particularly their sizes, is actually quite common in the female of the species. It’s not a sexual thing. It’s just idle speculation. Like trying to guess what’s in the centre of the chocolate when the little inlay card has been thrown away.
Thorn Davis

There's a thread in there somewhere. All the guys could take a picture of their erect cock, with maybe a ruler or something for scale, and then the girls have to match up the donger with the poster, and then suggest whether it ties in with their expectations of what they had previously imagined it to be like. Alternatively, this could be the worst idea I've had yet.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There's a thread in there somewhere. All the guys could take a picture of their erect cock, with maybe a ruler or something for scale, and then the girls have to match up the donger with the poster, and then suggest whether it ties in with their expectations of what they had previously imagined it to be like. Alternatively, this could be the worst idea I've had yet.

D's got some sort of size limit for images at the moment, though...

--------------------
sweet

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not a problem. Thorn could still post. From what I hear.

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

Londie
quote:

It would be quite interesting. Like sometimes these women say entirely unsubstantiated things like ‘I bet he’s got a large cock’, and what it really means is that they think he’s a cool person or in some way capable at a technical skill. I say to them, what possible basis do you have for this? And they will say, well, he’s a tall man. Or, oh, he’s got big hands. Yet I have been conducting my own personal study into the matter and can state that, thus far, there does not appear to be a correlation between cock size and any external factors whatsoever: the only way to accurately state what is in the gift is to unwrap it.

*Please note: this statement refers only to white indie boiz: the study does not focus on exploring notions of race and penis size at this time.

Black Mask

Men with tiny cocks tend to support Chelsea. This is true.

--------------------
sweet

turbo
Gold.....
What is it good for? You can't eat it, you can't smoke it, yet everybody wants it.
 - posted      Profile for turbo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Londie:
It has been suggested to me of late that thinking about mens’ penises, particularly their sizes, is actually quite common in the female of the species. It’s not a sexual thing. It’s just idle speculation. Like trying to guess what’s in the centre of the chocolate when the little inlay card has been thrown away.

True. I always look at the bulge in blokes' trousers. Not because I fancy them or even remotely entertain ideas of shagging them, it's just where I look. It's like blokes looking at breasts, except my eyes have to wander down a little lower.

--------------------
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we play a similar yet different aroma game based on women's panties?
Forumites will be required to provide a pair of moderately 'used' panties in a ziplock airtight bag, coded appropriately. Simply match the aroma to the correct forumite photo and win a prize.

Yes, That one in the corner. The blazer with the epaulettes.[/fastshow reruns]

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo:
True. I always look at the bulge in blokes' trousers. Not because I fancy them or even remotely entertain ideas of shagging them, it's just where I look. It's like blokes looking at breasts, except my eyes have to wander down a little lower.

I'd really like to catch someone doing this to me sometime just so I could adopt an indignantly furious expression and make some comment about how "my face is up this way" to them. When I did it I like to think I'd be aware of some cosmic balance somewhere shifting very slightly.
Londie
Yeah, but the bulge is bullstuff. The bulge don’t tell you shit. What I should have said is ‘the only way to accurately judge the size of the gift is to unwrap it and then wait until it is fully assembled'. My bad!

[ 10.11.2003, 09:09: Message edited by: Londie ]

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed. For, they say, current performance is no indicator of future growth. And the value of your investment can go down as well as up.

I have yet to find a reliable indicator of penile dimension, though it's often the ones you least expect...

Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work with a lady who has a reputation as a 'cock watcher'. This was back when J and I once worked in the same office. I would see him return red-faced from the stationery cupboard or reception or somewhere and when I asked him what was wrong, he would seethe through gritted teeth "That fucking Hilary was staring at my cock again as I walked past her desk. I could ignore it if she didn't lick her lips as well."

I don't 'cock watch' myself. Having only ever seen three cocks, I don't think I'm in any position to suggest correlations between cock size and other physical traits. My first boyfriend was average height, about 5'10", 5'11" or something. He had a slightly stocky build and average size hands and feet. His cock was (I'm now guessing) average size but had quite a girth about it. It was also very reddish in colour - he was quite a quick tempered person - any connection perhaps? My second boyfriend was tallish at 6'. He had big hands and feet and a big nose. His cock was about the same size as bf1 but not as wide.

And I'm not going to tell you about J's cock as I think that would be bad form. Let's just say that he once impressed me by calling me over to his desk to 'look at a file', which he lifted from his lap to reveal his mickey proudly protruding from his flies into his lap.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An old boyfriend of mine had quite possibly the largest todger in Christendom. Remarkably similar in proportions to the Spa water bottle on my desk (50cl size, natch). And he wasn't the sort that looks like he's got a big one, which, of course, meant that he did.

Though as insertion require a shoe horn, a can of WD40 and an epidural, it was a fat lot of use.

kovacs

- posted      Profile for kovacs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never understood this "cockwatching" thing. Having heard that women check out men's packages, I started trying to do it myself, but I don't think I could make out any cock-shape at all. I wonder, in fact, if they were making out any cock-shapes themselves: because with most garments, you could naively mistake a fold or wrinkle in the fabric for the underlying love-muscle.

--------------------
member #28

Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by kovacs:
because with most garments, you could naively mistake a fold or wrinkle in the fabric for the underlying love-muscle.

That's true actually. Quite often I'll sit down and my trousers will fold around the crotch to make it look as though I have a stonking great erection. So yeah, I do wonder how someone would be able to judge the real deal from a fake.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
Spandex...

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+