Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Society » Since you've been gone (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Since you've been gone
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Roy. Thanks.
Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
 - posted      Profile for Roy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is just dripping with hate. From London. For Misc.
Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
I'll shut up now.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop it haterz. Let London and me watch Chrismukkah on the OC.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I blame NWOD.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might ease the tension - upon supplying my website for an up and coming gig I got this reply:

quote:
hiya

couldnt get mp3's to work and i hate mp3's anyway. can you stream them
anywhere,
better still get a myspace page?

cheers

alex

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched a rerun of The Crow: Streetmate. It was all LUV. Why does London hate Misc?
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*coff* did someone say something?

oops sorry vikram that was a gently legpull of NWOD. not aimed at you.

[ 14.03.2006, 16:12: Message edited by: H1ppychick ]

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja

[ 14.03.2006, 16:15: Message edited by: Roy ]

H1ppychick
We all locked in.
roy you lameass. here's a good idea for a thread. let's just post meaningless drivel then edit to a full stop. people will wonder what the fuck happened when they log on in the morning, especially if we leave the odd unedited recrimination lying around like crusty dried-out dog turds here and there.

what do you say? let's put on the show right here!

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja

[ 14.03.2006, 16:20: Message edited by: Roy ]

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I resent that H1zzleshazzle, I was pointing out that this promoter I'm writing to can't work an mp3 but you know, it doesn't matter because he hates them almost as much as London hates Misc! So I have to knock up a myspace page like overnight for this bungling technocretin. I mean, I'm doing everything. Except I have to control every aspect of my soul not to just fucking type back in caps: OH FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU MONG, I'D RATHER SIT AT HOME AND PLAY ON MY OWN THAN HELP LINE YOUR POCKET.

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja

[ 14.03.2006, 16:24: Message edited by: Roy ]

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
I'm trying out H1ppy's concept, btw. I'm not being a spaz.
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
oh fuck off roy, who do you think you are, coming in here with your 'posts' and your talk of big rigs and drills and gushers and, and....excuse me for a moment.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

Stop it roy.

I settled for:

quote:
Thanks for the swift reply Alex. I'm a bit perplexed that you can't get mp3s to work, but I will endeavour to knock up something swift on myspace. It's long overdue on my to-do list.

Mikee

Which was less than satisfactory.

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
What did I do? That was a bit harsh.
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
...sorry, where was I?

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

Did h1ppy just turn herself on and then wank herself unconcious?

--------------------

H1ppychick
We all locked in.
d'oh nwod, way to crash a running joke.

i love julie cooper.

[ 14.03.2006, 16:37: Message edited by: H1ppychick ]

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
I thought H1ppy had gone mad. Angry mad, not sex mad.
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
no-one understands me [Frown]

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
Don't be sad, H1ppy. Look, I've got a nice bit of hose you can look at. Careful though, it's full of oil and I wouldn't want it to gush all over you.
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
*fullbodyquiver*

--------------------

H1ppychick
We all locked in.
there i am, stranded, looking like a pervert. cheers, dude.

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
It kind of had a funny effect on me, too. Especially as I'm sitting here dressed in my 'fireman' suit and hard hat.
New Way Of Decay

I wanted roy to remain silent, to instill the notion that men just go silent and do nothing after the all important oil gush.

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
Anyone got a fag?
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
sorry, just smoked my last.

--------------------

Boy Racer
This man has no twinkie !
 - posted      Profile for Boy Racer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
sorry, just smoked my last.

All covered in crude? Dangerous

--------------------
Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light...

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by London:
It's when Misc does things like hides ***** comments like 'giveupffs' in image filenames, instead of just coming out and saying what he means directly. I'm sure if you did a search for 'stealth **** ' you could find the thread again, refresh your memory that way?

What makes that super extra special twatty was that Misc had been whimpering on about how zombies were taking over the forum and couldn't we talk about something else for a change? whine whine whine? And then when an actual invigorating debate kicks off he's all like "nuh bored now" about it and attempts to put a stop to it on behalf of the rest of the forum. Maybe it wouldn't be so grating if it didn't come at exactly the same time as he started a thread about "Look fast broadband, Anyone likely to take this offer?" or some such banality. Still at least he later redeemed himself by posting twenty dozen links and references to his band's website all over the forum.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
What makes that super extra special twatty was that Misc had been whimpering on about how zombies were taking over the forum and couldn't we talk about something else for a change? whine whine whine? And then when an actual invigorating debate kicks off he's all like "nuh bored now" about it and attempts to put a stop to it on behalf of the rest of the forum.

As far as I remember, any invigorating debate that might have occurred on that thread had long since died and been buried under a barrage of nit picking and straying from the point.

quote:
Maybe it wouldn't be so grating if it didn't come at exactly the same time as he started a thread about "Look fast broadband, Anyone likely to take this offer?" or some such banality.
The point to my broadband thread was to find out what the forum thought of the choice between slow but unmetered, or fast but restricted web access. As many forumites use Zen as their ISP, I thought it would at least be worthwhile to announce that the options were there.

You may notice that TMO has recently featured threads about Internet Explorer 7, firewalls, graphics cards, php/VB advice and Internal network remote operation. These threads might not provoke the kind of debate for which you come here, but does that mean they don't have a place on the forum?

quote:
Still at least he later redeemed himself by posting twenty dozen links and references to his band's website all over the forum.
Oh good, you noticed!
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
As far as I remember, any invigorating debate that might have occurred on that thread had long since died and been buried under a barrage of nit picking and straying from the point.

You remember incorrectly, then, because at that point the thread was about much the same things it had begun on. It wasn't nit picking - that was one of the stupid things about posting the splitting hairs picture, because at that juncture the commentary was on the fundamentals of where someone's private life begins/ ends, and to what extent that becomes available for public comment and its relation to a woman's identity within marriage. Clearly the debate hadn't ended because London and I were still finding things to say about it.

quote:
The point to my broadband thread was to find out what the forum thought of the choice between slow but unmetered, or fast but restricted web access. As many forumites use Zen as their ISP, I thought it would at least be worthwhile to announce that the options were there.

You may notice that TMO has recently featured threads about Internet Explorer 7, firewalls, graphics cards, php/VB advice and Internal network remote operation. These threads might not provoke the kind of debate for which you come here, but does that mean they don't have a place on the forum?

No not at all, and you'll never find me crudding up such threads with sarcastic images just because they're of no interest to me. However you do have a history of crapping on conversations that have extended beyond your attention span; not trying to wrap them up, or engage with other people - just firing off sneering little sleights when you get bored.

[ 15.03.2006, 04:51: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+