Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Society » Jade Plans Funeral

Author Topic: Jade Plans Funeral
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Kerry could lay on the buffet?

--------------------
sweet

MKandy
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for MKandy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who actually cares? This racist, fat waste of DNA just loves being in the media, at least when she's gone there'll be less 'Get fit with Fat Jade' DVD's being advertised.

--------------------
Isn't dat vierd?

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The reality TV star joked that she should have a wreath in the shape of a Marmite jar - because she is either loved or hated.
Actually, an urn in the shape of a Marmite jar would work better for that particular visual gag.

quote:
Goody has also cut her hair to a short crop in preparation for chemotherapy, saying: "I'm going to look like a boiled egg!"
An improvement on depressed carp.

quote:
She added: "... Some people say they don't want people crying, but I want people to cry over me. And I don't want anyone to have a booze up when I'm dead. They should have a cup of tea and be crying. I'd want to have an open funeral and let everyone who wanted to come along."
What a miserable, selfish **** .

quote:
She said: "I've never been a God person, but now I pray every time I go to bed and say stuff like, 'Let me see my children grow'."
...and "Let me find out what happens to [insert name] on Eastenders."

--------------------
sweet

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
quote:
She added: "... Some people say they don't want people crying, but I want people to cry over me. And I don't want anyone to have a booze up when I'm dead. They should have a cup of tea and be crying. I'd want to have an open funeral and let everyone who wanted to come along."
What a miserable, selfish **** .
Let's ruin it for her. When she dies lets have a party on TMO. No, a TMO meat. We can film it and host it on YouTube. It'll go viral. We can get really pissed, happy and stage a test to see if anyone is upset by getting Doc D and Abby in labcoats, swabbing peoples tear-ducts and measuring how dry they are. The meat will be on the back of a float shaped like Shilpa Shettys tits. It'll career towards Goody's funeral scattering stay-at-home mums all over the place. The float will snap, bend in half and crush her coffin into a smoldering dusty hole in the ground. Sticking up in the air, shaped like a fuck off V-sign.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goody bye and Goody riddance.

D'you..? Yeah.

Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's say that this is one of the few occasions where my own views would be completely in line with the general feeling at Teemo.

I am now waiting for all of you to kick off a Jade love-fest.

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snorton's got a point. It's not Jade's fault she's a bit thick and eager to sell her life and death to the press. She's only human, after all. We can't all be reasonably intelligent, can we? Poor Jade. I feel sorry for her. And cancer's a pretty nasty thing to joke about. Not to mention losing the hair. I think I'll send her a card.

[ 08.10.2008, 12:24: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+