Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » Social Event (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 8 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Social Event
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll note I'm intentionally not mentioning this whole godsplumber business (footnote 1). I mean, pro: responsible for lots of stuff resembling words, thereby ensuring the forum doldrums of a few weeks ago don't recur, but; con: the stuff is both tiresome and a proofreader's nightmare. But not as much of a nightmare as jhonj's was, so there may be hope at least from that perspective.

(Footnote 1: So much for that idea.)

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

Gods Plumber
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Gods Plumber           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by froopyscot:
You'll note I'm intentionally not mentioning this whole godsplumber business (footnote 1).

What is it with people like you, the first stages of Bird Flu?

If you don't like what I post then don't fucking read it...are you that fucking stupid? Do you go and see films that you know you'll dislike, and then whine about it like a twat? Probably.

The reason you have a 'lull' in your posting here, is exactly the same reason that TCL have no posts, and year long lulls in their posting...you all behave like fucking arses, and no normal fucker can be bothered engaging with you.

Maybe you should ask yourself why it is that other boards get hundreds of contributions per day, and you get fucking zilch.

Honestly. Get a grip of your middle class dicks for fuxsake. I'm not gonna criticise the quality of posts here, as that is self evident.

If you were that witty and amusing you'd have posts pissing down on you all day. If you'd only pull your head out your arse for long enough you might realise that.

Anyway, if you wanna be apologists for a NONCE like Bambi, then I can't say it surprises me.And I can't wait till the Cubans shit on you from a height...they will. Trust me, I know them better than you do.

Right, I'll leave you to yet another witty one line exchange with your bum chums, or maybe even you could write another fucking film review or bang on about 'culture' endlessly...failing which just mainline The Guardian again [Smile]

--------------------
If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.
-- Albert Einstein

mimolette
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for mimolette           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a fucking wanker

--------------------
Paul is dead

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
 - posted      Profile for Roy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just fuck off and stop dribbling your inane babble all over my screen.

"Ooh, you lot are SO shit and SO gay and that is why instead of just pissing off I'm going to POST HERE ALL THE FUCKING TIME like some fucking gimp who's found his father's password to the internet"

You're a twat, mate.

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it. I think we should make it a moderator.

--------------------
sweet

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
I think we should eat it
mimolette
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for mimolette           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet his dad's password is "Katieprice".

--------------------
Paul is dead

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably. In fact, it probably is Katie Price and its dad fucks it.

--------------------
sweet

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of like him/her too. He/She is like internet punk rock, a virtual banksy, and there's nothing a guardianista likes more than a bit of danger, as long as there's no chance of actually getting hurt. I'd like to know what kind of material he/she has got up his/her sleeve.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last post made me feel really sorry for him. There was something really heartbreaking about it. Made me think of, like, a rat with its leg caught in a trap, snarling and slavering indiscriminately at everyone who comes near. Poor Gods Plumber.

[ 14.10.2005, 06:06: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
I like it. I think we should make it a moderator.

Yeah why not. After all they seem grown up enough and don't take the internet too seriously; they don’t bare a grudge or have any sort of inferiority or persecution complex. They’re obviously well rounded, witty and erudite not to mention verbose and yet almost perfectly succinct when expressing a point..

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mimolette:
I bet his dad's password is "Katieprice".

I had too look up who that was.

Now I feel unwell.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

mimolette
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
Yeah why not. After all they seem grown up enough and don't take the internet too seriously; they don’t bare a grudge or have any sort of inferiority or persecution complex. They’re obviously well rounded, witty and erudite not to mention verbose and yet almost perfectly succinct when expressing a point..

Hmmmm, maybe not moderator material then.

--------------------
Paul is dead

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the video of her and Dane Bowers for the first time the other day. Man, that's some skanky shit. If I had a vagina, I wouldn't let no two stepping tub of lard motherfucker put his foot in it. No fucking way. I'd use it for keeping things like keys and smints safe.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamachun are the business. Stokey High street, one poun. That is 1 poun only for dinner! 50p extra for hoummus. Numnar.
Gods Plumber
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Gods Plumber           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that did make me laugh...Banksy wouldn't give you the time of fucking day. Trust me, I know the guy, he fucking hates middle class pricks like you lot. Do you know nothing of the man? Your the kinda dicks that go in the art galleries he fucks on.

LOL...Banksy having anything to do with dickweeds like you lot. Ha! [Big Grin] He fucking hates The Guardian, and the kinda 'culture' you knob heads bang on about here.

Yeah, maybe I could be a moderator, but with a bunch of purile, immature pricks like you I'd have myy work cut out.

Why don't you go join Bambi eh. and take the piss out of women with health problems.

I'd love to come to your meet, only I fear it would be similar to being locked, alive in a coffin with that wanker Damien Hurst.

Fuck that shit.

--------------------
-- Albert Einstein

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a kind of febrile brilliance to Gods Plumber's post, isn't there? All that contorted rage focussed on one point of hatred (Bamba), releasing a torrent of contradictory abuse ("nonce" and a "virgin"). There's the teasing promise of yet-to-be-spilled "beans", and the mysterious allusion to some type of health-related slander. The author, a "normal fucker", aligns himself in direct opposition and clear superiority to the reader- a Guardian-reading, film-reviewing twat, desperately waiting for a God-directed golden monsoon of posts to descend from the heavens and irrigate their parched board. The author asserts his own masculinity by repeated sexual slurs to his perceived nemesis, yet allows the reader to know that he, Gods Plumber, is a chivalrous type, and would never ever insult the fairer sex. He's a gentleman, you see.

It's a pretty masterful piece of work, really.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
When do we bang on about culture? Most of the time it's just talk about bottom-love
Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:
I watched the video of her and Dane Bowers for the first time the other day. Man, that's some skanky shit. If I had a vagina, I wouldn't let no two stepping tub of lard motherfucker put his foot in it. No fucking way. I'd use it for keeping things like keys and smints safe.

See?
Black Mask

She knows Banksy, you know?

Very close, apparently.

--------------------
sweet

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
Hurst ?

--------------------

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
Banksy must have a lot of fucking mates because every other cnut I talk to 'knows' him.

Like every other gay bloke I've met has shagegd or knows somebody who has shagged Robbie Williams.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
I heard that Robbie Williams shagged Robbie Williams.

--------------------

Gods Plumber
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poetess:
There's a kind of febrile brilliance to Gods Plumber's post, isn't there? All that contorted rage focussed on one point of hatred (Bamba), releasing a torrent of contradictory abuse ("nonce" and a "virgin"). There's the teasing promise of yet-to-be-spilled "beans", and the mysterious allusion to some type of health-related slander. The author, a "normal fucker", aligns himself in direct opposition and clear superiority to the reader- a Guardian-reading, film-reviewing twat, desperately waiting for a God-directed golden monsoon of posts to descend from the heavens and irrigate their parched board. The author asserts his own masculinity by repeated sexual slurs to his perceived nemesis, yet allows the reader to know that he, Gods Plumber, is a chivalrous type, and would never ever insult the fairer sex. He's a gentleman, you see.

It's a pretty masterful piece of work, really.

No I insult women too...not over their health issues...but just cos some of them are C.U.N.T.S, like Louche and Chockitywockitybuns. Both fuckwits of the first degree.

--------------------
-- Albert Einstein

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
I heard that Robbie Williams shagged Robbie Williams.

I'm really impressed that you didn't who Katie Price is. I wish that I could say that.
Dr. Benway

GP, when you next see bansky, can you tell him that I like his picture of the cashpoint that's kidnapping the little girl? Very 'now'.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Gods Plumber
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
She knows Banksy, you know?

Very close, apparently.

In that case I know her. Now, that will be fun.

If you know Banksy, then tell me where he was born, schooled and where he first picked up a spray can?

Which piece of work will cost £150, 000 to repair, where did he do it? Or more to the point did he do it? The press blamed him.

See...you don't know. He hates the middle class plonkers like you...if you hero worship his work then you are fucking stupid, and you don't get the message.

Twats.

*personally my favourite is the 'monkey range' he did. He actually does 'normal work' as well...a brilliant Marley stencil for example. Anyway, back to insulting you...wankers.

[ 14.10.2005, 06:38: Message edited by: Gods Plumber ]

--------------------
-- Albert Einstein

Black Mask

What's wrong with mocking women's health issues? Are you some kind of racist?

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

For your information, Banksy's my mum, actually.

--------------------
sweet

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
I bet it really pisses 'Banksy' off to have to take that middle-class pound. The angst he must suffer.
Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the fuck is Banksy?

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Black Mask

Keep going everyone. Good work, so far. I think we've got an exploder on our hands.

--------------------
sweet

Gods Plumber
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Roy:
I bet it really pisses 'Banksy' off to have to take that middle-class pound. The angst he must suffer.

I think he'd rather appeal to the masses than intellectual twats like you, yeah.

[ 14.10.2005, 06:40: Message edited by: Gods Plumber ]

--------------------
-- Albert Einstein

Dr. Benway

he's a notorious art terrorist, rubbing our snooty middle class faces into the horror of our own greedshit, by doing stencils.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Black Mask

I bet I'm more working-class and gritty than that Banksy and Gods Plumber put together. I'm so working-class it's scary.

--------------------
sweet

This topic is comprised of pages: 8 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+