Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » Joint meets (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Joint meets
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky lady. [Wink]
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Zygote
TMO's Member
Lol. Splendid work, NWoD.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't see it [Frown]

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W...why not?

--------------------

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
couldn't see your picture so copied url into address bar and can see it there. great work, but were you very bored or something?

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

New Way Of Decay

I'm not good with words right now.

--------------------

Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zygote:
quote:
Originally posted by Harlequin:
On this board I would say that I have a thing about missgolightly. [Wink]

What is it that draws you to missgolightly?
Her stunning looks of course. [Smile]
Pink
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Pink           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Back off you creepy workshy cunt

--------------------
...and so say we all.

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Zygote
TMO's Member
Opps!1
missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Her stunning looks of course. [Smile]

Thanks Harlequin, but as my husband Pink so eloquently put it, I'm spoken for.
missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(lol - I've just noticed Zygote's tag - nice!)
Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
 - posted      Profile for Harlequin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pink:
Back off you creepy workshy **** .

Hey I have worked most of my life! Since I left school in 1983 until I became homeless in 1996, I worked on and off on government schemes. And even after then I sold the Big Issue. Sometimes having to get up early in the morning and cycle ten miles to my pitch. At one time when the selling was good I was selling the issue six days a week and raking in over a hundred pounds a week. So you can't call me workshy. Plus I have do loads of work with organisations like Reclaim the Streets and the activist movement. Remember the anti-capitalist days of action in London a few years back, well I helped to organise those. Which reminds me there used to be some quite good looking women at the Reclaim the Streets weekly meetings.

[ 25.04.2007, 17:07: Message edited by: Harlequin ]

Zygote
TMO's Member
quote:
Originally posted by missgolightly:
(lol - I've just noticed Zygote's tag - nice!)

Yes, it is simply fantastic isn't it. [Mad]
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Which reminds me there used to be some quite good looking women at the Reclaim the Streets weekly meetings.

Man, we should all take a lesson from this. Even when fighting the oppressing hand of capitalism, Harlequin still takes time to check out the curves on his fellow comrades. Dedicated. A true player.
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<harley, '44> which reminds me, as we trudged to the gas chambers, my fellow starving countrymen around me, I caught the eye of that cheeky minx, Eva Goldbluum - she was quite the fox. <harley '44>

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benny the Ball:
<harley, '44> which reminds me, as we trudged to the gas chambers, my fellow starving countrymen around me, I caught the eye of that cheeky minx, Eva Goldbluum - she was quite the fox. <harley '44>

This could be a genuine Holocaust (tm) story - I think I read something like that once among the many lurid tales that have had the misfortune to make their way into print.

Harlo - you are an endless source of comedy quotes, even if they can sound a little creepy at times. I am sure Missgolightly was mightily flattered.

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
Well as I remember there always used to be quite a few really good looking women at anarchist meetings and anti-capitalist actions.
 -
Check out the totty here.

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well as I remember there always used to be quite a few really good looking women at anarchist meetings and anti-capitalist actions.
 -
Check out the totty here.

Their ***** are practically aflame with infections, though.

--------------------
sweet

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
isn't that...a dude in a dress? That one in the pink? That's a dude right?

[ 27.04.2007, 06:12: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That one in the silver skirt - totty? Mate that's a fucking geezer that is!

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Harlequin
Sponsored by Rohypnol®
The one with the ginger hair on the right is quite good looking though.
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I think its my mate Tjeerd! And I thought he was a respectable electrician, not a cross-dressing crusty!

--------------------

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
She's alright, but not as hot as, say, missgolightly.
Waynster

quote:

Admit it harley, you're quite tempted for some man love!

--------------------

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever had a crack at some dirtbox action, Harley?

--------------------
sweet

Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ginger though. A genetic dead-end.

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

Black Mask

She might not be ginger, that may just be henna and fleas.

--------------------
sweet

Waynster

quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
Have you ever had a crack at some dirtbox action, Harley?

Yeah you know what they say - One in the bum - no harm done

--------------------

Black Mask

That silence speaks volumes. Harley is obviously homosexual.

--------------------
sweet

Zygote
TMO's Member
He'd be a very dangerous homosexual. Not one of those really gay ones that fanny around pretending to be 'beautiful women', caring for their nails and wearing make-up - he'd be much more Dahmer-esque, stalking and drugging his squatter 'mates' at every anarchist squatters' demonstration that he can get to, creeping around, eyeing up potential male victims, befriending them, making them feel at ease around him, before -- BAM! They wake up in some dusty, derelict house, their body feeling unexpectedly weak, and numb from the waist down. They would crawl into the kitchen on their elbows where Harlequin would be boiling their intestines in a pan, smiling and offering small-talk about the next Singles-only events coming up, before pulling out the machete from the drawer.
Black Mask

quote:
He'd be a very dangerous homosexual. Not one of those really gay ones that fanny around pretending to be 'beautiful women', caring for their nails and wearing make-up - he'd be much more Dahmer-esque, stalking and drugging his squatter 'mates' at every anarchist squatters' demonstration that he can get to, creeping around, eyeing up potential male victims, befriending them, making them feel at ease around him, before -- BAM! They wake up in some dusty, derelict house, their body feeling unexpectedly weak, and numb from the waist down. They would crawl into the kitchen on their elbows where Harlequin would be boiling their intestines in a pan, smiling and offering small-talk about the next Singles-only events coming up, before pulling out the machete from the drawer.

lol

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

quote:
Not one of those really gay ones that fanny around pretending to be 'beautiful women', caring for their nails and wearing make-up -

Bonus lol

--------------------
sweet

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+