Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » what are you most likely having for dinner tonight. (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 8 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: what are you most likely having for dinner tonight.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sausages.

you?

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pork chops. For deffo.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Pepper
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Pepper           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beer.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the sausages are pretty deffo as well because I took them out the freezer this morning. But still, it could all fall apart if I decide to just laze around on the sofa all night and eat biscuits.
Pepper
TMO Member
Will there also be mash?
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kellifer? What am I most likely having for dinner tonight?

[ 04.10.2007, 10:56: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
yeah, mash and caramelised red onion. I bought the potatoes and onion last night, but then realised I had to wait a day for the sausages to defrost, so I just had the last bit of some cheese and a couple of biscuits instead.

Anyway -what are other people likely to be having tonight for dinner or tea?

[ 04.10.2007, 11:02: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, no reply.

Well I expect it'll be some kind of meat in a tasty sauce served with steamed vegetables, but I'm afraid I can't be any more specific than that at the moment.

Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going out for a chinese at a place called Shanghai 30s. It's a treat for Octavia because... I don't know. It's really expensive. I just sort of said it a week or so ago, because she was about to go away for a few days. "Do you want to go out for a meal when we get back. My treat. Somewhere nice". I was hoping she'd say O'Neills, where I could get dinner for both of us for about £7, but no. £25 each for the set menu, instead. Doesn't include drinks.

[ 04.10.2007, 11:13: Message edited by: Nathan Bleak ]

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mackerel salad:

Take one bag of garden salad, half a bag of rocket. Take a peppered mackerel fillet, skin it and flake it into the leaves. Add a handful of grated cheese. Toast some pine nuts for 5 minutes. Add pine nuts and a glop of Kraft Honey & Mustard dressing. Toss. Eat. Yum.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've got fish cakes and salad tonight, and a nice bottle of white wine.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually I ended up having pasta with butternut squash, carrots and broccoli in cheese sauce with lots of pepper.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

MiscellaneousFiles

Poached fish of some kind, and I ended up cooking it!

[Mad]

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prawn and veg stirfried with sweet soy sauce, and a bowl of miso soup, not bad..
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I had what I predicted.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had dinner yet [Frown] looking like it will be Pizza or a Shwarma
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I've got no idea about tonight. Maybe a burger. I think there's a couple in the freezer.
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
orange juice, vitamin tablets, spirulina, electrolyte solution
Pepper
TMO Member
I was right, I had beer. There may have been toast when I got in, I can't remember.

Tonight will be recuperative tuna steak, horseradish mash and corn on the cob.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
lets not forget about this thread. Tonight, bandy is courting my girlfriend, so I'm going to be eating alone. This means I'll probably have a curry or some other sloppy takeaway shit. What about you? [Roll Eyes]
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
What about you?

Roasted chicken, some kind of potato dish, and brussels sprouts. [Roll Eyes]
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
solid.
ralph

yeah. my kids love brussels sprouts. how funny is that?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
yeah. Not that funny.
Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lickapaw#2           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either nut cutlets or chilli con carne from the tin.

Does anyone's kids like lemons? I used to love 'em when I was little. I'd ask for a lemon sometimes when mum went shopping. She'd cut it into sections for me like an orange, and then I'd eat it. Too sour for me, but I kept going back to it - but I've got no memory of how it tasted that kept me coming back for more. Just that it did.

[ 12.10.2007, 08:12: Message edited by: Lickapaw#2 ]

--------------------
Black Mask: Have a good weekend, TMO!

Ringo: Don't tell me what to do.

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Lickapaw#2:
Does anyone's kids like lemons?

Two out of my three kids do. They eat them like oranges. How funny is that?
Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lickapaw#2           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Not that funny.

--------------------

ralph

shut up
Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
No.

quote:
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
Shut up.

[ 12.10.2007, 08:44: Message edited by: Lickapaw#2 ]

--------------------

rooster
"When You're Hungry For A Big Cock!"
 - posted      Profile for rooster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ginger ale and saltines [Frown]

and yes, my daughter likes lemons.

ralph

sorry you're having the sickness rooster.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
update: Due to failing to spot an extra tab on my UAT plan, it looks like I'm in work for the next four or five hours. Dinner then, won't be a curry. Maybe a pizza. Like a proper IT guy.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having a massive glass of very fine red wine. Then I'll decide what to have for dinner.

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finishing off a Pukka Pie. Chicken and Mushroom. Nice.
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
I'm having a massive glass of very fine red wine. Then I'll decide what to have for dinner.

All the wine in the world won't stop the pain, Black Mask. I think you should turn your life over to Christ. You know...for laughs.

This topic is comprised of pages: 8 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+