Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » The thread where sam doesn't talk about teaching (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: The thread where sam doesn't talk about teaching
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oi. No bad mouthing of nurses. Teachers are fair game, but nurses are off limits. I've banned dissing nurses.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
Strangely nurses tend to be alcoholics, too.

That's not badmouthing, that's just a stone cold fact.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
NO! NOT TALK NURSES! BOBO NOT LIKE NURSES!
NURSES HURT BOBO! BAD NURSES!

--------------------
sweet

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 -

ME SMASH BOBO GOOD

sam
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for sam           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jonesy

And I'm still spelling your name wrong. [Frown]

OK. Thanks for that.

I guess I do understand I have less lives than others and I guess I always will, but it is clear I am going to drop occasionally into turtle-like posts; this is the second? Maybe third time? It is clearly a facet of my character when worked up and feeling reckless or just plain thoughtless, or tired, and not the most endearing one, I admit.

I guess I just want to belong enough for people to feel they can spot when I get all Chenolian and say 'Shut the Fuck up' to me without offence on either side, or prejudice, instead of all this turtle stuff starting again. Not that you are my guardians and it is your place to police me; I'm not trying to pass the responsibility on for my behaviour here. Maybe you know what I mean, I hope so.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time and I agree; it's well time to drop the topic.

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
In memory of Alastair

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really agree with what jhnosey or DoWNs said and I don't think sam's posts really needed that level of analysis and finger wagging "this is what you've done wrong". Also, I never get to do it to the posters that really piss me off, so I don't know why anyone else should be allowed to. Maybe I should use this thread to break down exactly how and why each poster on this board has fucked me off at one time or another in the patronising tone of American Self Help books. If that's what we're doing now, which it seems to be.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
WAAAH! BOBO NOT LIKE MEGABABYZILLA! BOBO FWIGHTENED!

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eagle-eyed readers will notice that I cleverly mis-spelt Jonesy999's and New Way of Decay's usernames there in a calculated bid to detract credibility from their statements. I don't just throw this shit together, you know.
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
Maybe I should use this thread to break down exactly how and why each poster on this board has fucked me off at one time or another in the patronising tone of American Self Help books. If that's what we're doing now, which it seems to be.

This is the best idea EVER!

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

quote:
Maybe I should use this thread to break down exactly how and why each poster on this board has fucked me off at one time or another in the patronising tone of American Self Help books. If that's what we're doing now, which it seems to be.

-
DO IT! BOBO WANT CLEANSING FIRE OF PURE HATRED!

--------------------
sweet

sam
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for sam           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I obviously can't make an comment about the T- - - - - - - word because the thread title says I can't, but LOL herbs. It's true.

[ 14.08.2008, 07:24: Message edited by: sam ]

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
In memory of Alastair

Black Mask

sam, shut the fuck up.

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I already know what you think about me, Thorn, and if I try really hard I can probably just about understand the reasons for it at well. I don't think it would be useful for either of us for you to write it all out.
Black Mask

-
Ringo, earlier today.

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, is that meant to be a chicken or a cock?
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either way, the eyelashes are remarkably true to life.
Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lickapaw#2           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sam:
Jonesy

And I'm still spelling your name wrong. [Frown]

OK. Thanks for that.

I guess I do understand I have less lives than others and I guess I always will, but it is clear I am going to drop occasionally into turtle-like posts; this is the second? Maybe third time? It is clearly a facet of my character when worked up and feeling reckless or just plain thoughtless, or tired, and not the most endearing one, I admit.

I guess I just want to belong enough for people to feel they can spot when I get all Chenolian and say 'Shut the Fuck up' to me without offence on either side, or prejudice, instead of all this turtle stuff starting again. Not that you are my guardians and it is your place to police me; I'm not trying to pass the responsibility on for my behaviour here. Maybe you know what I mean, I hope so.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time and I agree; it's well time to drop the topic.

'Ere. Don't worry too much about it, mate. I've been coming here on-and-off for about 6 years and I've passed through all kinds of a spectrum of social ineptness, bitter outcrowdness, oddball sockpuppets, shaky attempts at being 'in' and so on.

I've only just twigged that Thorn Davis has been calmly trolling my last few posts, ffs. (Speaking o' which, Thank You, Davis. I'm not being sarcastic: I'm building a teens help website and your trolling gave me an idea to write an article called The Lost Art of Trolling and it's gone down like an Aerosmith groupie! Hats off to you, man!)

quote:
sam, shut the fuck up.

Is that our new safeword for sam?

[ 14.08.2008, 09:39: Message edited by: Lickapaw#2 ]

--------------------
Black Mask: Have a good weekend, TMO!

Ringo: Don't tell me what to do.

Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Lickapaw#2:
I've only just twigged that Thorn Davis has been calmly trolling my last few posts, ffs.

When I've responded to your posts I've been neither calm nor trolling. When I contradict what you write it's not because I'm trying to get a rise out of you, but because I genuinely disagree with you.
Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lickapaw#2           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh aye? It looked like trolling. It's probably my brain. Ignore me.

Peace!

--------------------

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must be my brain too. To me, every Thorn post looks like an attempt to make someone cry.
Thorn Davis

How ungrateful! I made you a birthday thread, you gitlicker.

[ 14.08.2008, 10:08: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

ralph

And I appreciated it if I never said so. But what was the thread title again?
Thorn Davis

Happy Birthday Ralph or something similar. I forget. It had 'birthday' and 'ralph' in it.
Black Mask

ralph the birthday child-abuser?

--------------------
sweet

Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
Didn't Thorn offer ralph a birthday fucking?

--------------------

Black Mask

happy ralph the birthday dick?

--------------------
sweet

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw... Thorn was just bottle fed and never hugged as a child, now he feels the need to lash out on the internet because in real life he lacks the bottle to finish off the trinity of sociopaths. Killing small animals and fires are just a little too real, he's mastered the bed wetting though!

[Razz]

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Thorn Davis

That's not fair. I set loads of things on fire when I was a kid.
Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
Thorn lay folornly amongst the crumpled, grubby towelling in his makeshift cardboard cot. He was bored, and very, very lonely. Something moved at the periphery of his vision; he instinctively grabbed what turned out to be his toes as they arced into view. They made reasonable play-things, he supposed.

There wasn't much more he could do for now; mummy hadn't come out of her alcoholic stupor for 3 1/2 hours and his nappy was so full of crap that it was beginning to get seriously uncomfortable.

His toes were all he had. For now.

SCREEE!

His buttock skin erupted into sharp red pain as the nappy rash attacked again and he let his toes go with a bellow of agony. "WAAAHHH" he screeched. Why didn't mummy change him? Why didn't she at least give him clean blankets to lie on? He couldn't believe she'd set him to bed in the laundry basket again!

Thorn was so... so... ANGRY!

[ 14.08.2008, 10:31: Message edited by: Lickapaw#2 ]

--------------------

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's strange - when Thorn writes insulty stuff it always sounds tongue-in-cheek to me, when sabian does the same thing it sounds real and therefore somehow more vicious to me. I don't know why this is - do I have some sort of interpretation filter on?

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

ralph

quote:
ralph the birthday child-abuser?

someone should call child protective services, or the uk-equivalent, on this loser...
Lilo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lilo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old was your wife when you met her, Ralph?
sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
It's strange - when Thorn writes insulty stuff it always sounds tongue-in-cheek to me, when sabian does the same thing it sounds real and therefore somehow more vicious to me. I don't know why this is - do I have some sort of interpretation filter on?

Is it cuz I's white?

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Lilo:
How old was your wife when you met her, Ralph?

Three. [Razz]
Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by sabian:
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:

Is it cuz I's white?
Maybe it's because he's a Merkin and you thought he'd just be really nice.

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+