Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Thanksgiving Friday (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Thanksgiving Friday
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This man should not be allowed a catheter!

-

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
This man should not be allowed a catheter!

-

How about an Insanity Sauce drip up his urethra?

--------------------
sweet

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna pull a train on you etc...

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That could only be funnier it the goods train was carrying boxes of Dave's Insanity Sauce.

--------------------

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or contraceptives
New Way Of Decay

lolol.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

);(
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
);(

I don't quite understand these. I've seen quite a lot of vaginas (More than 2!), and I don't remember ever thinking to myself "Oh, that could do with a bit of neatening up, she should really get a surgeon to hack up her vagina"
MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
quote:
);(

I don't quite understand these. I've seen quite a lot of vaginas (More than 2!), and I don't remember ever thinking to myself "Oh, that could do with a bit of neatening up, she should really get a surgeon to hack up her vagina"
But how many post-childbirth vaginas have you seen? I'm guessing at least one, assuming you had your eyes open at the time...

Hmm.

Vagina Designa is quite the nifty job title though.

MiscellaneousFiles

I'm singing it to the tune of the Bananas in Pyjamas theme song, in my mind.
New Way Of Decay

I think we need to get behind really untidy vaginas and show our support. Show the ladies we love their chunnies no matter how they look. We love them ladies. The bigger, the better, the wetter, you bet eh? cthulu *****. Tentatwats, mauling me all over. Lovely.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

We need some input from the ladies really. Shame this thread (forum) is such a sausagefest.
missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Women want to emulate the supermodel. It's part of a trend.
What has this got to do with anything? How many normal women get to see enough supermodel vaginas to get a complex about their own? [Confused]
MiscellaneousFiles

I bet supermodelvaginers are horrible. Nobody's perfect.
New Way Of Decay

True. I bet Agyness Deyn has got a foofoo like Albert Steptoe's face.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

You dirty old man!
New Way Of Decay

And when she does a queef it plays the tune to Yackety Sax.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

Am I right, girls? S'yeah!

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

Hello? Hello?

Why did you say it twice? I didn't. LOL.

--------------------

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, she doesn't look that weird in these pictures, well, unless dying your pubes white blonde to match your hair is considered weird, anyway.
very not work safe link

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it just me, or does her face look like Albert Steptoe too ?

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+