Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Random posts - no reason required (Page 7)

This topic is comprised of pages: 22 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  20  21  22 

Author Topic: Random posts - no reason required
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
believe me, if you think that chatting to myself on an internet chatboard is depressing, wait until i'm spooning a badly cooked lump of squash into my salty, tear-filled mouth.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I hear ya buddy. Never mind.

[ 18.12.2009, 13:54: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Amy
Transatlantic temptress
 - posted      Profile for Amy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benway! I've just realized where you got your name!

Naked Lunch. Nice.

Granted, its taken me years to realize it...

Go me! [Wink]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon you're realise that Thorn Davis got his name from Much Ado About Nothing!
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next year she'll work out where the name 'Kanye West' came from.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Benway just chose "Kanye West" because it is an anagram of "Sweet Yank" and he has always wanted to be American.
Amy
Transatlantic temptress
*bows*

I aim to please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read Naked Lunch when I was 16, and I'm almost 35...I can't be expected to remember every characters name from every book I've ever read.

You'd think you guys would be pleased when posters drop in...even if it is just to randomly ramble. Hmph.

Kanye West
TMO Member
I'd be impressed if you knew where jimmy big nuts came from, amy. Unless you just googled it.
Amy
Transatlantic temptress
Might take me another 9 years! :S

How about that...a lot of us have known each other almost a decade! Crazy.

Pink
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Pink           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 YEARS!

Where did they all go?

--------------------
...and so say we all.

Amy
Transatlantic temptress
Pink! I was just looking for you on Facebook, but didn't see you. [Frown]

No idea where the years have gone...they've flown by, haven't they?

Pink
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Pink           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose a better do that soon! Send an e-mail to * and I will send you my proper e-mail address. I can then let you know when I have one of these new-fangled facebook thingies [Wink]

[ 23.12.2009, 08:09: Message edited by: Pink ]

--------------------
...and so say we all.

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
the last Friday before christmas. Do you know what I'm doing tonight? Cooking and eating a curry by myself. Number of social invitations this party season = zero. So, you know. In the end, I get my comeuppance.

I have invited you out to free booze corporate art party bollocks.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmans tmo. You bunch of *****.
Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by vikram:
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
the last Friday before christmas. Do you know what I'm doing tonight? Cooking and eating a curry by myself. Number of social invitations this party season = zero. So, you know. In the end, I get my comeuppance.

I have invited you out to free booze corporate art party bollocks.
invitations when I'm ill as fuck don't count [Frown]
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come along to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxqGkLQyDiM
i'll be with the chilluns. free drinks. brick lane. from 7pm.

Amy
Transatlantic temptress
Cyi. [Smile]

Edit: this was directed @ pink, in case you were confuzzled.

[ 23.12.2009, 13:43: Message edited by: Amy ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
FFS. I was just on the toilet. There are three cubicles that are all clean and all work in there and I was sat in one the end one furthest away from the entrance. So some wanker walks in, sees that the door is closed on one, walks past the first empty one and parks himself in the middle one and starts dumping within inches of me.

I can understand him doing this if the first one was dirty or there was someone in it or something, but to actively choose to use the middle one when you can see there is someone in one next to it is just a blatant disregard for all social norms.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
FFS. I was just on the toilet. There are three cubicles that are all clean and all work in there and I was sat in one the end one furthest away from the entrance...

Was it a wee or a pooh?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I was doing a wee but then using the time when nobody was next to me to browse reddit on my phone. My surfing time was cut short.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what you get when you piss sitting down like a girl
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
No, this was entirely due to the lack of social awareness of the other person and nothing to do with my weeing.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the consequences of your reckless toilet habits.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You haters should try a sit-down-wee sometime. In fact why not make your next wee a sit-down? Report back here about how it made you feel.

[ 02.02.2010, 09:35: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I think this was a consequence of my shirking work to browse the internet in the toilet rather than a consequence of my toilet habits. I still maintain that the other person is entirely to blame.

I would have left if he'd picked the far away cubicle anyway, but I just think it is disgraceful to not position yourself as far away from another (potentially) pooing person.

Ringo

Maybe you should have gone and sat in one of the cubicles in the ladies' loos instead
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I don't think you choose the toilet based on whether you are going to stand up or sit down to pee, I think it is quite a strict rule that you only use the women's toilet if you actually are a woman.
Ringo

You seem to know a lot about toilets. I just go in, have a piss, wash my hands then leave. i give it literally no thought whatsoever.
MiscellaneousFiles

You wash your hands?
Ringo

You don't? You fucking savage!
MiscellaneousFiles

Of course I do... but last time we had the sit down wee debate, I seem to remember Benway or someone like that made a disparaging comment about the washing of hands after urination.
Ringo

Well, bear in mind that Benway has apparently repeatedly given his family worms. I think washing your hands is pretty essential. I wash my hands maybe, like, ten times through the day?
MiscellaneousFiles

I wash my hands and face about six times a day.
I was a spotty teenager.

Kanye West
TMO Member
fuuuuh REAK.
Ringo

Washing your face that often is just weird. It's not like you go around rubbing your face on things. Is it?

This topic is comprised of pages: 22 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  20  21  22 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+