Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Thorn's house of monstrous accusations (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Thorn's house of monstrous accusations
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chicken curry.

[ 15.09.2009, 12:48: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sausage casserole and veg, from a flask I brought in with me.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at a barbecue the Sunday before last and they had some scales in their bathroom and so for some reason I decided to weigh myself and discovered that I was 2 stone over the weight I was from about age 24-30 so have been eating soup and salad pretty solidly for lunch since then.

So today I had salad, but one of the salads was tomato, mozarella and basil and so I filled my salad box up mostly with mozarella which really won't help.

[ 09.09.2009, 07:33: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I packet of Nik - Naks Nice'N'spicy flavour..

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can't join lunch club with that, darryn.
Kanye West
TMO Member
try again tomorrow.

as for everybody else - great work guys, you should be proud of yourselves.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
sausage casserole and veg, from a flask I brought in with me.

The thought of a sausage in a flask is making me feel ill.
H1ppychick
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is absolutely om nom nom nom I'll have you know...

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Look what we found!
A found sausage, in a flask.

:umng:

I'm going to have Freudian nightmares about pale pink saveloys emerging from Thermoses® for weeks.

ETA: Finally finished watching Teh Gilmore Girls!

[ 09.09.2009, 10:21: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

H1ppychick
We all locked in.
it got slightly rubbish, the last couple of series, after the original creator and writer left.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
it got slightly rubbish, the last couple of series, after the original creator and writer left.

True.

I'd been wondering if Rory would end up with Logan, and Lorelai with Christopher. That would've made me vomit, and hard. So it wasn't as bad an ending as it perhaps could've been, but did feel like a rather hasty tying of loose ends. Still waiting for the movie...

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a burrito from the newly opened Burrito Brothers outlet next door to work. Fat times ahead!

I have very nearly finished watching The Gilmore Girls, and was also wondering about the Logan/Christopher outcome. Guess I don’t need to wonder anymore!

Kanye West
TMO Member
i was going to post 'wtf is gilmore girls', then realised that I have no interest in the answer, so decided not to.
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
It is pretty bad. I am ashamed and only watch it when my housemate is not around.
MiscellaneousFiles

Sorry Abby.
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
S'ok. I am pre-warned not to watch the end while feeling fragile, and in need of a blast of feelgood heartwarming mawkishness.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
you can't join lunch club with that, darryn.

Sad thing is, I didn't even have time to eat them and ended up having lunch at 5.15pm when I ate half of a KFC wrap I had leftover from Sunday..

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abby:
I had a burrito from the newly opened Burrito Brothers outlet next door to work. Fat times ahead!

I have very nearly finished watching The Gilmore Girls, and was also wondering about the Logan/Christopher outcome. Guess I don’t need to wonder anymore!

There is only one burrito purveyor in London worth visiting in my opinion and that is the rather wonderful Benito's Hat in Goodge Street, burrito shaped lusciousness for a very reasonable price, I highly recommend the pork with refried beans, optional guacamole and spicy salsa..
Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
In the spirit of investigation I also had a burrito for dinner from Tortilla opposite Angel tube. This was highly delicious, and marginally better than the lunchtime one. I haven't tried the Goodge st place...probably better had for completeness..
MiscellaneousFiles

I'll be in London tomorrow, readers.
See you there about 5:00pm, yeah?

[Cool]

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone fancy a pint?
MiscellaneousFiles

There might be time for a quickie, but I'm heading to a gig in Islington for 7:30pm.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not bother then.
MiscellaneousFiles

Yeah, okay.

Besides, I don't really drink anymore.

[ 10.09.2009, 08:22: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On topic. Cheese Sandwich, and a Topic.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off topic. Happy Birthday Roy!
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have got chips with chilli and cheese from the canteen. Better than soup or salad without a shadow of a doubt.

Look! ralph is still alive!

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Mask will be livid.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Literally, the second I posted that I forgot I wrote it and went back into the thread to see waht the new post was.
Thorn Davis

And again.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I think Benway will be very unhappy about your using his lunch thread to talk about things that aren't lunch related.
Keef
That, was liquid chate
 - posted      Profile for Keef           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sausage, chips and baked beans. And rice pudding (and not from a can). Lovely.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just come back from my last lunch as a man on paternity leave. I had potted shrimp, grilled garlic, artichoke hearts, excellent cheese straws and a couple of pints of Cromwell's Revenge cider.

--------------------
sweet

Kanye West
TMO Member
tadka dal. From a bag. Make of that what you will.
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This week, I have mostly been eating omlettes.

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+