Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » WTF happened to my "Moidah" thread? (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: WTF happened to my "Moidah" thread?
Root
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Root           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only worthwhile thing I have ever done in my entire fucking life and you fucks have lost it.

[Mad]

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wouldn't have been as good as you remembered, anyway.
Root
TMO Member
I feel like that bit when Indy walks into the ruins at Petra and meets the last ancient, crumbling and decrepit guardian of a forgotten relic.

Hello Thorn Davis.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not crumbling!

Hello Root. Good to see you here. Did you just come back to revel in your past glory?

Root
TMO Member
I was overcome with a crippling nostalgia and thought I would take a peek in to see if the place was still standing...

Considering my low, low postcount, I indulged in a positively creepy amount of lurking on here and on Seethru back in the day, so I have a lingering interest in some of the Faces.

A quick trawl seems to suggest that you all married each other and spawned an army of Moonbabies in the 6 odd-years since I last posted/was here?

Is everyone a proper grown-up now then?

[ 12.04.2010, 07:18: Message edited by: Root ]

Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Root:
A quick trawl seems to suggest that you all married each other and spawned an army of Moonbabies in the 6 odd-years since I last posted/was here?

Is everyone a proper grown-up now then?

I don't know about 'grown-up', but everyone's older. Apart from God's Plumber, who's just deader.

Yeah, babies galore it seems, although an awful lot of people seem to have a baby and then leave the forum, lest their eyes accidentally glance at something that is NO LONGER FUNNY the second you have a child of your own.

I would also like to point out that there is only one pure-blood TMO baby at the moment and that's mine. I don't think anyone else met the parent of their kid through TMO, which is why we set up the child's conception as a vidcast a couple of years back. So yeah. Without TMO, that baby wouldn't exist.

[ 12.04.2010, 07:31: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Root
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
an awful lot of people seem to have a baby and then leave the forum, lest their eyes accidentally glance at something that is NO LONGER FUNNY the second you have a child of your own.

"Speaking as a Parent" syndrome is a terrible affliction and one that can only be cured by the liberal application of fire.

quote:
which is why we set up the child's conception as a vidcast a couple of years back.

The Pay-per-view event of the year and I missed it.

[Frown]

I wanted to thank you btw - I downloaded SYL's "City" about 4 years ago based on a recommendation you made some 2 years before that.

It is good.

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have had no marriage or babies and am still the same.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still keeping it real, basically.
Kanye West
TMO Member
real as fuck in fact, which is also the name of my second EP.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still here I guess. Not much has changed.
Root
TMO Member
Hello Ringo. You seem a little uncertain as to whether you are still here or not...

Is Kanye West kovacs?

Kanye West
TMO Member
after that VMA's performance, you'd think so wouldn't you?
Kanye West
TMO Member
RickJ imma let you finish, but ben has made the best argument about the inherent anti-Semitism of revisionist historians of all time! Of ALL TIME!
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would also like to point out that there is only one pure-blood TMO baby at the moment and that's mine. I don't think anyone else met the parent of their kid through TMO, which is why we set up the child's conception as a vidcast a couple of years back. So yeah. Without TMO, that baby wouldn't exist.

Any wagers on which moonspawn will be the first to join these pages? (Though the fact that the older offspring of some of the most reliable forumites have entirely failed to join the conversation may not bode well for the coming of the second generation.)

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

Kanye West
TMO Member
i suppose that root really didn't like my shitty kanye west 'joke'.
Kanye West
TMO Member
I'm the joke. I'm the fucking joke alright.
Root
TMO Member
I didn't want this thread and thus my triumphant return to end in such an awkward fashion.

I confess, I am more than a little scared of you Kanye.

[Frown]

I guess that's me done then.

See you all in another 6 years.

Ringo

This is how all threads end
Kanye West
TMO Member
This is how all threads should end:

quote:

Tonight I'ma let you be the captain
Tonight I'ma let you do your thing, yeah
Tonight I'ma let you be a rider
Giddy-up, giddy-up, giddy-up babe
Tonight I'ma let it be fire
Tonight I'ma let you take me higher
Tonight, baby, we could get it on, yeah, we could get it on, yeah
Do you like it?
Boy, I want, want, want whatchu want, want, want
Give it to me, baby like boom, boom, boom
What I want, want, want is what you want, want, want
Nah nah-ah

Ringo

That song's about AIDS, right?
Kanye West
TMO Member
sorry root i was only messing about, it was a terrible, forced, out-of-date reference to a thing that was never that interesting in the first place. Kanye at the VMA's, I mean, not RickJ. Although it works both ways.
Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
That song's about AIDS, right?

yeah it totally is. the video is also about AIDS, and like, boning zebra or something.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALL songs are about AIDS...

--------------------
sweet

Kanye West
TMO Member
you shouldn't bone zebra, fyi.
Kanye West
TMO Member
unless you are a zebra, in which case, go right ahead.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only after you've got agreement from the other zebra that she is OK with it and you are sure that the other zebra hasn't drunk so much that it has clouded her judgement.
Kanye West
TMO Member
wouldn't it be awful it root really didn't come back, and it was my fault.
Kanye West
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
Only after you've got agreement from the other zebra that she is OK with it and you are sure that the other zebra hasn't drunk so much that it has clouded her judgement.

I'm pretty sure it's first-come first-served when you're making babies in the burning savannah.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's that lack of morals that means that zebras can never get into heaven.
Ringo

When you say zebras, what you really mean is 'black people' right Hove?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I didn't think i did, but I suppose it could have been there in my subconscious.
Ringo

That's often the case
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
That's a relief. I wondered why I never quite felt right. I thought perhaps it was some sort of serious medical problem, but it turns out I'm just a horrendous racist. Phew!
Ringo

HTH

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+