Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » I thought of 3 snazzy titles for this thread... (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: I thought of 3 snazzy titles for this thread...
ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post 
Weddings are acez.

Top tips from a recent Groomzuki:
  • Sounds boooring but try to limit the amount of drinks you have before, say, about an hour into the evening do. With all the excitement alcohol is at least twice as potent as usual - with the memory-robbing capacity that implies. After warnings about this from a number of recently-wed friends D and I took it easy until after the first dance and, consequently, can remember the day as vividly as the day my son was born.
  • Impose a three-line whip on everyone below 40 that they must get up and dance - the olde-sters will then follow and no-one will feel self-conscious or exposed. Accept no excuses on this.
  • You almost certainly have this covered but have at least one person who is a shit-hot photographer taking loads of candid/paparazzo-style pictures of the evening - I've never, ever been shown the results of people having left disposable cameras on tables, which is maybe sufficient comment on the value or otherwise of that exercise.
  • Otiose, maybe, but 3nJ0y Yu0R 5p3z1AL D4y!11!1 You aren't doing this on your own - you have the support of friends and family around you and these will really bring the whole thing to life after the long slog of preparation.

[Big Grin]

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+