Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » Alterna-Friday Alterna-Fun (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Alterna-Friday Alterna-Fun
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Aye, ah'll gie ye thus carp likes fer a wee bitty skag, no?

[ 11.05.2007, 09:27: Message edited by: Black Mask ]

--------------------
sweet

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
It's essential to blend into your surroundings when fishing for carp. If you don't melt into the undergrowth they just won't bite.

You also have to make sure that you use camouflaged fishing line as well. They're just so fucking wily the carp these days..

quote:
Kevin Davis with 1 of 14 carp (grass), another PB weighing 13lb, taken from Larford Lakes during a 48hour session over the 26-28/04/2005. Method: 2x15mm h/m boilies on a size 8 nailer hook to 15lb sufix camo, over a bed of particals.

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
 -
Aye, ah'll gie ye thus carp likes fer a wee bitty skag, no?

Ye had me unt'rsted wit te' carp there, buht then ye mentioned tha skag and... ahm sorry buh... ahm oot.
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
I am so fucking pissed off. I was on my highest ever score at Tetris -- the blocks were totally in my control; I was utterly focussed and looking like racking up even more points. I was in 'the zone'. Then... a fucking pop-up window flashed up and ruined it!1! ARGH! FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCKING FUCK! [Mad]

*ceases grinding jaw, takes several deep breaths and drags heavily on cigarette*

The most frustrating part is that I've always had pop-ups blocked since buying this laptop. I have NEVER had one flash up like this before, and what a fucking time for it to make its debut.

Apologies for this post. I have no other means of venting my frustration, barring running outside and kicking shit out of my wheelie bun.

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+