Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » which country are you meh

Author Topic: which country are you meh
vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm

You're Colombia!
You do a lot of drugs, and these have kind of distorted your view of reality, to the point that everyone looks like an enemy. You keep trying to restore order over your schizophrenic world view, but you don't even know which goal is your own and which is someone else's. You're pretty sure someone needs to be punished for all this, but who that is changes all the time. Things would be a lot better for you if you switched to coffee, or even to decaf, but all this money would be hard to give up.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Malaysia!

You're really lanky and you enjoy spreading out over a lot of different places, but you've really got your act together these days. It's still hard for you to get respect, so you keep making greater and greater things so people will finally recognize that you've arrived. If you keep persevering, people will hopefully recognize that you have more than a nice spice cabinet to show for yourself

Idiot quiz.

vikram

oh ralph [Frown]
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Costa Rica!
You're about as peaceful as anyone on the planet, a real dyed-in-the-wool pacifist. And why not? No one really poses much of a threat to you and everything seems to work out, no matter how much violence and insanity rages all around you. So you relax and appreciate nature and culture while the rest of the world carries on their petty disagreements. If only everyone could follow your example...

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

vikram

this is uncanny
ralph

I was thinking the same thing. If anyone here is Costa Rica it's Benny.
vikram

i wouldn't have pegged you as malaysia. more russia. maybe even north korea.
vikram

but that's for your unabomber tendencies, not iron fist
ralph

I have no unibomber tendencies. And I am lanky, so Malaysia was a nice fit.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

Man, I'm such a hippy [Frown]

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
Man, I'm such a hippy [Frown]

You? Look at the shopping list the missus just emailed me:

1/2 ounce oval leaf plantain
1/4 ounce burdock root
1/2 ounce calendula blossoms
1/4 dried cleavers
1 ounce spearmint leaves
1/2 ounce chickweed
1/4 ounce comfrey leaves
1/4 ounce chamomile flowers
2oz catnip
2oz chamomile flowers
2 oz lemon balm
1 oz fennel seeds
1/2 oz lavender blossoms

I have to go to the herb shop.

[Frown]

missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Chile!
You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as rough a person as you used to be. You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does. You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice. Fight the man!

The beach thing is true but not the skinny thing lol.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was vietnam. At least I'm five dollar.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're Mexico!
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

Burrito anyone?
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mexico again here.

Ralph - strangely Burdock root I had not actually heard of until yesterday evening when Ray Mears was on TV with a squad of Gurkhas - they cooked vennison and burdock root by making a fuck-off fire, chucking loads of heavy stones on it until they were red-hot, then buried them with the vennison in a pit, and 2 and a half hours later a quite yummy bambi steak.

Is this how you cook?

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Esmeralda
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Esmeralda           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

Poppycock [Razz]
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Spain!
You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and a diverse number of races and religions. You like to explore a lot, but sailing, especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you. Beware of pirates and dictators bearing bombs. And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls! It's just not safe!

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're France!

quote:
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.
Totally bang on. I like it.

[ 25.01.2007, 04:34: Message edited by: Louche ]

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Brazil!

You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunately, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

[Cool] [Cool] [Cool]

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Waynster:
Ralph - strangely Burdock root I had not actually heard of until yesterday evening when Ray Mears was on TV with a squad of Gurkhas - they cooked vennison and burdock root by making a fuck-off fire, chucking loads of heavy stones on it until they were red-hot, then buried them with the vennison in a pit, and 2 and a half hours later a quite yummy bambi steak.

Is this how you cook?

No. We generally cook using an oven. The herbs I purchased yesterday weren't for cooking, but for some chickenpox remedy my wife was brewing up to relieve the suffering of our soon-to-be pox-riddled children.
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stupid ralph's stupid hippy wife

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

ralph

Thanks for adding ralph day to the events page! [Smile]

[ 25.01.2007, 06:54: Message edited by: ralph ]

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
No. We generally cook using an oven. The herbs I purchased yesterday weren't for cooking, but for some chickenpox remedy my wife was brewing up to relieve the suffering of our soon-to-be pox-riddled children.

Have you tried rubbing your children with raw meat and burying the meat at a crossroads?

[ 25.01.2007, 07:25: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
Have you tried rubbing your children with raw meat and burying the meat at a crossroads?

Now how on earth will that make the itch of the pox more bearable for my wee ones? Get out of the dark ages, nwod!
Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bloody Mick. I do love potatoes in all their many forms, though. Except I think new potatoes are quite overrated.

Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this
makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as
worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good
with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
Now how on earth will that make the itch of the pox more bearable for my wee ones?

Are you sure they just don't have beard rash from when you kiss them goodnight?

--------------------

Amy
Transatlantic temptress
 - posted      Profile for Amy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Bangladesh!

Everyone else keeps eating your food, and as a result it seems like you're starving all the time. Your life is just flooded with problems, and you're pretty sure that everything would be easier if half the people you knew just went away. Unfortunately, they're hungry too, so they might go away in a way you don't want. George Harrison's music becoming wildly popular may be your only hope, but even he's gone away now.

rooster
"When You're Hungry For A Big Cock!"
 - posted      Profile for rooster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Mexico too. Interesting.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are Uzbekistan.

Nobody knows where you are and nobody wants to go there. You are cold, barren and desolate. You have a cold. You stink of shit. Fuck off.

--------------------
sweet

Samuelnorton
"that nazi guy"
 - posted      Profile for Samuelnorton           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Japan

"You tried to beat everyone around you physically, and when that didn't work, you turned to mental arts. Not only is this more acceptable to those people, but you're really good at mental arts. Somehow you're able to fit a great deal of industry into small spaces, and this has generated a lot of income for you. Now if you could just stop eating whale meat, you'd be making real progress."

--------------------
"You ate the baby Jesus and his mother Mary!"
"I thought they were animal cookies..."

Keef
That, was liquid chate
 - posted      Profile for Keef           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like it's you and me in Canada, H1ppy.

-

Fionnula the Cooler
Tags are meant to be funny
 - posted      Profile for Fionnula the Cooler           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're Libya!

It seems that these days, you just say things to get attention. Shock value is the really important thing for you now. You used to have a cause, and this made you seem like a threat to the established order, but now you just want to say wacky stuff once in a while.

The internet quiz. It knows.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+