Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » *Lost* for Dummies (caught *Mary Stuart* last night rate it a very generous 7/10) (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: *Lost* for Dummies (caught *Mary Stuart* last night rate it a very generous 7/10)
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ben:
So who would you say are the Back Mask top five TV beauties?

I don't think about it that much... let me have a look on the internet and get back to you.

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She's a fox - and dangerous. What's not to like.

Damn straight. There's nothing wrong with athletic girls who seem as though they might knife ou in the back half way through fucking you just to see the expression on your face. The kind of girl who'd come at you with a blade, forcing you to grabe her by the wrists and pin her down; who'd pant and struggle into your ear, roll you onto your back and straddle you, trying to wrestle her arms free to deliver the killer blow. Then as you roll on the floor you suddenly, without thinking flick your tongue out against her neck. You both rear up, startled, and then your tongues are in each others mouths, her lithe legs wrapping round your, her long fingers tugging at your shirt. But wait! is this just a ploy to get you off guard? Are you simply falling into her trap? Does it matter? Isn't this worth a knife between the shoulder blades? etc.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't think of anyone off of the telly. Google an image search for 'voluptuous' and you'll get some idea of what I'm thinking about.

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

Some of these women will do anything to lose weight.

--------------------
sweet

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a pathetic cop out.
Hand over your balls to the cloakroom attendant as you exit, please.

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Maskie, I fear you and I are never going to engage in any form of sordid meat-based forum affair. You'll never make it onto the TMO Ho Flo-Chart of Tart.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Black Mask

Life's too short to fuck skinny chicks.

--------------------
sweet

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
quote:
So who would you say are the Back Mask top five TV beauties?

Bella Emberg's gotta be up there...
That woman on Wife Swap?
Three ladies on that Feeders documentary.

But you've conflated fat with ugly and skinny with beautiful in the most simplistic manner. Unskinny doesn't neccessarily mean mingingly vile and ugly. Look at Mia Tyler:

-

I'd love to *insert muttering sex stuff here like some dirty old man* her.

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by London:
But you've conflated fat with ugly and skinny with beautiful in the most simplistic manner. Unskinny doesn't neccessarily mean mingingly vile and ugly.

My top five was merely a piss take of BM's repulsion at the athletic figure. I don't think unskinny is ugly. I'd be equally happy inside Kate Moss or Sophie Dahl.

Fat Actress then? Is it funny?

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sophie Dahl is skinny. Or are you implying that Kate Moss is a bit of a biffer? Either way, you lose points for lack of factitude.

ETA Moss, curses.

[ 12.08.2005, 06:32: Message edited by: H1ppychick ]

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

ben

Yeah Misc, you weren't exactly talking about ooposite ends of the scale - you ought to have said, "I, Misc, would be equally happy inside Dawn French as Kate Moss."
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reckon BM's a Sarah Beeny or Kirsty Alsop kinda guy. Curvy, nicely turned ankle, and reet dirty in bed. I'd imagine.
Black Mask

quote:
BM's repulsion at the athletic figure.

Repulsion is maybe a bit strong. Did it come over as repulsion? I don't find her (or any other 'athletic' woman) repulsive. I just don't find her attractive. Media producers constantly show us images of whip-thin women and expect us to salivate. I don't understand it. I don't think the people (men) who tout these images of feminine perfection have ever been up close to a woman, I certainly can't imagine they've ever been intimate with a woman. Not a woman with a soft curvy body, at least.

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
I reckon BM's a Sarah Beeny or Kirsty Alsop kinda guy. Curvy, nicely turned ankle, and reet dirty in bed. I'd imagine.

Exactly! I couldn't think of any celebs off the top of my head. I don't really think of anyone I haven't actually met as sexy. Know what I mean?

--------------------
sweet

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah Misc, you weren't exactly talking about ooposite ends of the scale - you ought to have said, "I, Misc, would be equally happy inside Dawn French as Kate Moss."

Mind you, this is Misc we're talking about, sub-9 stone diet-of-coffee Misc. I'm not quite sure that his perceptions of what's thin and what's fat are quite what most people have.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
Repulsion is maybe a bit strong. Did it come over as repulsion? I don't find her (or any other 'athletic' woman) repulsive.

OK, but you did say she had the "least attractive body you'd clapped eyes on" which implies (to me at least) that if you would ever be repulsed by a body, it would be hers. I think I'm right in assuming that repulsion is the opposite of attraction.

On the Sophie Dahl issue, I wasn't aware that she'd slimmed down. I cited her as she was once famous for being a larger-than-avergae model - at a healthy size 16 as far as I remember. Other examples of non-waifs who I find attractive:

Christina Ricci
Thora Birch
Kellifer - my partner of eight years...

But I don't see why I should have to justify myself. Would I be a bad person if I only fancied skinny chicks?

[Roll Eyes]

PS: I'm over nine stone again now...

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But I don't see why I should have to justify myself. Would I be a bad person if I only fancied skinny chicks?

Well, exactly. The chick from Lost looks moer toned than skinny, anyway. She looks physical; robust. I suppose if you're looking for women who look like they'd be good child-bearers and great cooks, maybe the chubby, curvy thing comes in there. But that's not to say lithe, slender ladies who look like they could chase down a jungle cat and cut its throat with a hunting knife are all unattractive. I mean, alot of "healthy size 16" girls look like they couldn't chase down a bus without going purple and clutching at their chests and dropping to the ground. What's attractive about that?
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
lithe, slender ladies who look like they could chase down a jungle cat and cut its throat with a hunting knife

Jesus...

--------------------
sweet

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Other examples of non-waifs who I find attractive:

Christina Ricci
Thora Birch
Kellifer - my partner of eight years...

But Misc, seeing as the average size for women in this country is 16/18 (whatever they say it is this week), this means you you're still a shameless fattist. You have to fancy a proper fat bird to win.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

herbs

I think Christina Ricci has done a sufficiently dramatic 'ooh, it's just yoga' drastic weight loss to be featured in Heat's 'eat a pie' regular section. She's about one stone.
MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poetess:
You have to fancy a proper fat bird to win.

What do I win?
Vogon Poetess

quote:
What do I win?

A year's subscription to here.

--------------------

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you fancy Kelly Osbourne too Misc ? There's a girl who is no stranger to a pie.And I think we'd all agree on Allsop, she's a pate muncher alright, but fit as a butchers dog

picture

I'm also quite fond of the woman in the 'Dove body firming wash' adert who says she has a 'bum like a bouncy castle'

[ 12.08.2005, 07:42: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Thorn Davis

quote:

God. The gallery section is astonishing.
herbs

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
quote:

God. The gallery section is astonishing.
A particularly chilling snap of a stall captured surely the most emetic phrase on earth - 'whimsical fat-friendly gifts'.
ben

quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
'whimsical fat-friendly gifts'.

lol - what, like a seven-year subscription to Plus-Size Bride magazine?
herbs

I think it's more like sponges on a stick - for wiping one's arse when 30 stone - amusingly fashioned to resemble a stick of celery, or something.
Tom Boy
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tom Boy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to go backwards but I would just like to draw some attention to the picture of Angelina Jolie on the BBC website linked to earlier, she looks like a junkie who's been in a fight in that particular picture, however good she looks on computer games

--------------------
So bad its good

MiscellaneousFiles

D'you fancy fat birds, Tom Boy?
Tom Boy
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tom Boy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
D'you fancy fat birds, Tom Boy?

I am not anti fat-bird, and have been with a couple of slightly rotund-ish ladies, though preference is for a sleeker more athletic type. Fat birds have to be really great people (which they quite often are, having to supplement aesthetics with personality) and be facially attractive (very important for any girl) for me to go for her. My current GF is really strong and generally fucking 'ard, we were standing at a bus stop when she decided to pick me up and put me over her shoulder and spin me round, I weigh about 12 stone, man and she just picked me up like a childe. She used to be a lifeguard back home in SA so very fit, and very at home in minimal clothing [Big Grin]

--------------------
So bad its good

discodamage
Again with the bagels ?
 - posted      Profile for discodamage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol. weep. lol. weep. lol. weep. rinse. repeat.

--------------------
EXETER- movement of Jah people.

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by discodamage:
lol. weep. lol. weep. lol. weep. rinse. repeat.

Could you be more specific? How can we learn to improve unless we know which bits you're lolling at and which make you weep?
herbs

And which bits made you rinse?
discodamage
Again with the bagels ?
 - posted      Profile for discodamage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it wasnt a comment on the thread. i finally got round to watching 'love actually' and was providing a precis. what an excellent film. i enjoyed every minute. okay, maybe every other minute. okay, maybe 3 of them.

--------------------
EXETER- movement of Jah people.

Modge
Too cool to post
 - posted      Profile for Modge           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sad that noone likes Lost. [Frown]

Also, how come everyone has a big problem with serial-killer girl's body but not the 8-month-pregnant-with-teeny-little-arms-,-legs-and-boobs girl's body?

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+