Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » In-flight entertainment (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: In-flight entertainment
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tilde:
If I was a girl I'd be giving out blow jobs left right and centre, just for the fun of it.

lolol.

[ 22.05.2007, 06:52: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a plane I'd be like "Alright?, mind if I.. *mimes blow job by moving hand up and down and simutaneously poking tongue in cheek*
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread has taken a turn for the LOL'ds

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
On a plane I'd be like "Alright?, mind if I.. *mimes blow job by moving hand up and down and simutaneously poking tongue in cheek*

Yeah, that's it. You little bitch.
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You are Bunny Lebowski and I claim my five pounds.

--------------------

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If I was a girl I'd be giving out blow jobs left right and centre, just for the fun of it.
You don't have to be a girl you know?
...Blowjob-meat anyone?

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will there be muff-diving?
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only fair. Equal rights and all that.
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
god you lot have short memories - don't forget that science has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that cunnilingus causes spots or cancer or something.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexist! [Mad]
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
Does it make any better to know that she had been talking to him for most of the flight, before making a lunge fly-wards?

I guess it was the least she could do in that case. Nothing worse than someone droning on at you for hours on end.
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
it came from a lady scientist, and their science is best.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

What about analingus?
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
the mouth's dirty than the arse, so should be fine.

--------------------

squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benny the Ball:
the mouth's dirty than the arse, so should be fine.

*Mimes wiping sweat from brow

--------------------
supa scrub

dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
What about analingus?

I don't think there's really time for a movie on the flight to Dublin.
MiscellaneousFiles

I guess Plane-a-lingus would be quite difficult to achieve, logistically. It certainly wouldn't be as subtle or easy to hide as a good old-fashioned 'blowie'.
ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
Does it make any better to know that she had been talking to him for most of the flight, before making a lunge fly-wards?

It's true that women can sometimes be talked into this sort of thing. You can't just come out and ask, though - better to cunnningly weave it into the conversation and gauge how receptive she is to the idea.

If this forum were Fight Club I would give out Project Mayhem assignments to Dang, Tilde and Miscellaneous Files to see if they could pull this sort of thing off on, say, a National Express journey to somewhere within the UK in the next week.

MiscellaneousFiles

National Express is out as I don't want to catch something horrible.

However, the regular delays to the 18:01 First Great Western service from Reading could provide an excellent opportunity, especially if the train is filled with students from the art school. Everyone knows art students are pure filth, plus a portfolio would make a handy improvised privacy screen.

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be more entertaining if pilots did loops and barrel rolls during journeys.
Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a blow job on a rail replacement bus service once. It seemed quite daring and glamourous at the time, but really it was just seedy and desperate, like something you'd hear in the lyrics to a Pulp song.

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

ben

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Bleak:
a rail replacement bus service

lol - pure Jarvis.

I liked your perfume but still felt rather nervous / You took me between your cherry-red lips / It was a rail replacement bus service / Al-right!

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave a boy a blowjob on a bus once. It wasn't Nathan, because it wasn't a rail replacement bus. In fact, it was a 362 out of Wigan bus station, on a cold and rainy day and we were on the top deck on the back seat and the windows were all grey and rain smeared and the only other person on the top deck was sat on the front seat and staring blankly out of the smear windows.

I bottled on the swallowing at the last minute though and moved away so he jizzed all over the back of the seat in front. We spent the remainder of the journey, a good half hour to sixth form college, watching globdules of glistening jism dribble their way down the seat to pool, cogaulated, on the grimy floor. Smoking regal king size (you could still smoke on buses back then, in those old enlightened times), lit with matches. Just writing that I can taste semen and fag smoke and smell match-sulpher.

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*applause*
MiscellaneousFiles

*desky*
dang65
it's all the rage
I was given a blow job in a tree once. In Ashton Court Park in Bristol. It was a hollow tree, of the kind a fugitive king might hide in. I certainly felt like royalty that day anyway. I think if I was a fugitive king then however fast I was fleeing I would always take along someone who could give me a blow job whenever we hid in a tree. Or insist that one was supplied by the local royalist supporter who was hiding me. I think I'd make a fairly good king all told. I wouldn't force them to swallow or anything. In fact, I'd carry a small silver box with the royal crest engraved in it in which to store the royal seed until such a time as I was restored to the throne.
MiscellaneousFiles

More public blowjob stories please.

I'm almost there...

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't remember if I've posted this here previously, but anyway... An ex of mine was very 'adventurous' when it came to sex. So much so that once, whilst fishing for carp in Lymm, she decided to give me a blow-job on the bank. We were lay down in a fairly secluded spot, behind a large church and a gigantic oak tree. I was astounded when she started undoing her bra and promptly began wanking off my rapidly-stiffening hard-on. She then decided that a nice blow-job was the order of the day. In the meantime I noticed that there were several carp anglers on the opposite bank - a good 200 yards away, but this didn't deter her in the least.

Several minutes later I felt the orgasm approaching and she expertly aimed my cock at her large tits. Suddenly, as the jizz started spraying on her, one of my bite alarms went off, so I spun around quickly and struck, the jizz still dripping into the water, my shorts still down at my ankles. Unfortunately it was a bream that had taken the bait, not a carp. On the plus side, it must have been a fairly interesting spectacle for the fishermen opposite.

MiscellaneousFiles

Thanks Zygote. That did the trick. [Cool]
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
man, every time zygote writes about sex it's like a letter to razzle.
Zygote
TMO's Member
Do you want her number, Misc? [Wink]
MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by Zygote:
Do you want her number, Misc? [Wink]

Nah, I'm good. In fact the end of the story was a bit of a let down. Climax occurred just after I read this part:

quote:
Originally posted by Zygote:
An ex of mine was very 'adventurous' when it came to sex. So much so that once, whilst fishing for carp in Lymm...

Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
man, every time zygote writes about sex it's like a letter to razzle.

It reminds me a bit of Keith Talent talking about football.

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

Zygote
TMO's Member
I posted a more detailed and gushing account of that afternoon on the 'Fishing Warehouse' forums some time last year.
ben

quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
I bottled on the swallowing at the last minute though and moved away so he jizzed all over the back of the seat in front. We spent the remainder of the journey, a good half hour to sixth form college, watching globdules of glistening jism dribble their way down the seat to pool, cogaulated, on the grimy floor.

*wintry laughter*

What a great, terrible image. Post of the Month.

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+