email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » Northmeat - the knowledge

Author Topic: Northmeat - the knowledge
StevieX
Gimmie the keys, I'll drive
 - posted      Profile for StevieX           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!

Would someone "in the know" please post the massively signigficant details of

Venue
Time
Dress Code

on this thread, as a handy reference for anyone forgetful who is too lazy to read through several pages on other posts re. this topic.

I know it's reprehensible that anyone would need such an aide memoir, but it's a funny old world, innit?

--------------------
i wrote for luck - they sent me you

Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
time: 6.30 - 7 - onwards
dress code: tweed jackets with leatherette patches on the elbows, sandals and socks. [i.e. none].

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, could anyone that's definitely going to be with Team TMONorthMeat at around 9pm tomorrow and who has absolutely no regard for personal privacy or security send me their mobile number at dang65@yahoo.com

Just in case I manage to get out for a pint and get lost, or stopped at the door for being too ugly or something.

Bamba

- posted      Profile for Bamba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
Also, could anyone that's definitely going to be with Team TMONorthMeat at around 9pm tomorrow and who has absolutely no regard for personal privacy or security send me their mobile number at dang65@yahoo.com

Just in case I manage to get out for a pint and get lost, or stopped at the door for being too ugly or something.

You're welcome to mine but I will warn you right now, I won't hear it so your call will go unacknowledged.
dang65
it's all the rage
Someone with a vibrating phone wired up to their knackers, some sort of multicoloured light display attached to a top hat and a cymbal wielding toy monkey on their shoulder?
Bandy
Watchoo talkin' 'bout

- posted      Profile for Bandy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You aren't coming in wearing those shoes.

--------------------
Shameless Promotion: huddle - online project and document collaboration

Boy Racer
This man has no twinkie !
 - posted      Profile for Boy Racer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
Someone with a vibrating phone wired up to their knackers, some sort of multicoloured light display attached to a top hat and a cymbal wielding toy monkey on their shoulder?

Raz?

--------------------
Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light...

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see why I... dang

--------------------
uberwench

dang65
it's all the rage
Thanks to the kind people who sent their numbers. I promise never to ring them. Unless it's an emergency of the most emergent sort.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+