Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Nine years after (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Nine years after
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
skunk is rubbish. the first time i ever smoked like, proper skunk, i ended up so high i couldnt understand the door to the toilet cubicle in the jazz cafe loos, and had to have what seemed like the loooooooooongest wee in the world with 15 women peering round the corner at me going 'whats up with her? doesnt she understand doors or something, ha ha ha?' yeah, ironic. it was a very strangely shaped cubicle, and the door was at a funny angle, and i just assumed it was a design feature and left it open. does that even make sense? the whole situation was so nonsensical i have never found any way of effectively articulating it. its just... bad juju, man. that was off, like, three tokes or something.

its such a tricky one, the whole skunk thing. my experience of it- it made me mental, and i recognised this, and stopped doing it. i know so so many people who have been rendered mental by it, and stopped smoking it, but its all totally anecdotal and most of them do tend to veer towards the mental side of the street anyway. ahem. except misc files, who is probably in his natural state the least mental person in the entire world, so what does that tell you. so i dont really know what to think about it. skunk- its even confusing when you havent smoked it for five years. let that be a warning, or something.

[ 07.05.2008, 10:59: Message edited by: dance margarita ]

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe i was trying to invite all those ladies into the cubicle with me. maybe skunk did turn me gay. dunno.

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
Yeah, but pot never turned me gay.

You were gay well before the pot?
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dance margarita:
...most of them do tend to veer towards the mental side of the street anyway. ahem. except misc files, who is probably in his natural state the least mental person in the entire world...

WTF? [Confused]
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
quote:
Yeah, but pot never turned me gay.

You were gay well before the pot?
No. I've never been gay. Never even considered it. Although my recent viewing of Brokeback Mountain has made me reconsider...
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Although my recent viewing of Brokeback Mountain has made me reconsider...

You're thinking of the wrong BM. It was my illustration of Black Mask shafting you with a petrol pump that made you reconsider.
ralph

heh. I think I'll start calling Black Mask Brokeback Mountain. Where's he been anyway? It seems like weeks since I've had a good insulting session. [Roll Eyes]
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skunk's rubbish. If I were to get stoned any more, I'd want a gentle blurring of the edges, the capacity to find everything on the TV either fascinating or hilarious, and a good night's sleep, not being rendered unable to speak for 90 minutes, and having to crawl to the toilet. Then forgetting what I went there for.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't let this happen anymore. Look. It's Skornk

[ 07.05.2008, 12:25: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what?
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry. I've edited it now. Too much weed and pills you know?

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to edit and make me look quite the jerk.

[ 07.05.2008, 12:26: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Kanye West
TMO Member
hey coming up to the big 10k there buddy. Good times.
New Way Of Decay

But no, it's been explained. Don't worry about it. Nobodys against. Jeez. I thought this was gonna be both a doozy and a hoot and it was neither.

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
what?
New Way Of Decay

What should I do for my 10k? Actually scrap that. Hands up who couldn't give a rats.

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
you...want to move to France?
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
What should I do for my 10k?

Write a really great story in installment posts and bail on it before you finish.
Kanye West
TMO Member
lol, yeah.
Kanye West
TMO Member
basically like how The Tripods was on TV. Great sci fi should never end.
dance margarita
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
[Confused]

why are you confused. i was only saying you have never seemed very mental. i think thats even sort of a compliment, isnt it? i dont know. im confused. whats going on. are you high? am i high? oh man. this is like the crystal maze.

[ 07.05.2008, 12:41: Message edited by: dance margarita ]

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
OMG you guys are so high!
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sounded a bit like you were saying misc was boring and square, discus -- even when he's high.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm going to drink some guinness now, and then i'm going to play golf.
Kanye West
TMO Member
Guiness yes, golf... not so much.
New Way Of Decay

Fancy a pint, Kanye?

--------------------

Kanye West
TMO Member
yeah, sounds good. Where are you
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by mart:
i'm going to drink some guinness now, and then i'm going to play golf.

Could you have one around 7pm? For me? To mark my 9th anniversay being all sober and shit?
dance margarita
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
it sounded a bit like you were saying misc was boring and square, discus -- even when he's high.

eh. not my intention. soz misc files.

--------------------

froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah...what constitues heavy use? I smoked anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 ounce a week for about 15 years. And I'm fine.

So, Ralph, what are you growing these days out on the farm?

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

ralph

Not pot, if that's what you're implying. Just vegetables. And a bunch of fruit trees. No drugs. I stopped smoking pot a few years ago.
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, how should I put this. I wasn't hoping you were growing any, because that would be all like shedloads of illegal and stuff. And I certainly wasn't asking because it's been so long since I've had any that I can hardly remember what it was like. Oh no no no. How could you possibly think such a thing.

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

MiscellaneousFiles

*tokes
MiscellaneousFiles

Don't worry, cats. There's a hip new plant on the scene: *Salvia
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've grown Salvia (the garden variety) before. It's pretty.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

This topic is comprised of pages: 4 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+