Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Darryn? Erm... DARRYYYNNNN? (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages: 8 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Darryn? Erm... DARRYYYNNNN?
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year some guy tore his own head off in the car park at Crystal Palace. Now, that's not a cry for help. That's suicide.

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure you're not thinking of Robocop 2?
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. He really did that. He tied a rope to a tree, tied the other end round his neck, got in his car, weighted down the accelerator, stuck it in gear and VOOOM! The car smashed into the sports centre. Driven by a gushing, headless corpse.

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"When roped to concrete, and noose your bauble, for car powered head divorce, then find your scheme all twunted by a honda."
Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lickapaw#2           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
"When roped to concrete, and noose your bauble, for car powered head divorce, then find your scheme all twunted by a honda."

You're the guy who wrote the Jam sequences?

--------------------
Black Mask: Have a good weekend, TMO!

Ringo: Don't tell me what to do.

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You so made that up in your head.
Louche
Black Mask made it up in his head, I mean.
Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah didn't somebody here know somebody who knew him? I definitely know somebody who knew that guy.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Lickapaw#2:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
[qb] You're the guy who wrote the Jam sequences?

What? no. I was just quoting them, obviously. Hence the quote marks.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gods Plumber Memorial Page
dang65
it's all the rage
 - posted      Profile for dang65           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
No. He really did that. He tied a rope to a tree, tied the other end round his neck, got in his car, weighted down the accelerator, stuck it in gear and VOOOM! The car smashed into the sports centre. Driven by a gushing, headless corpse.

I bet it would be possible to do this as a murder, using concealed piano wire instead of rope, so the victim would get into their car and drive off, pulling a lassoo of piano wire tight and cutting their head off, and it would look completely like suicide.
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by ralph:

LOL

Nice tributes. What a fucking shower.

There's a lot of clues there pointing to GP as a very dangerous man. I think he knew that and killed himself. Good for him. I respect him for that.

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

Just a note in advance - if I should die prematurely, and someone sets up a memorial page for me that's probably going to be frequented by my family and close friends, and maybe even my own child can no-one make any reference to anything I've said on the internet, at all, ever. Cheers.
sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
I bet it would be possible to do this as a murder, using concealed piano wire instead of rope

If piano wire is anything like barbed wire fence, then yeah it would work...

The brother of a friend of my mom's lost control of his motorbike and went off the road. It would be ok for there was a pond where he would have landed and been safe if it weren't for the barbed wire fence at neck level.

Clean off his neck. I bet Marie Antoinette was a messier affair.

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-
MATE!!! Get off the road! It'll be your death!

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

dang65
it's all the rage
What a fucking grim website that is.

http://gonetoosoon.co.uk/search.php

I remember discussing setting up a site like that a few years ago. Er, as a joke. In the pub. *shudder*

Thorn Davis

Also, I'd be a bit annoyed if my memorial page contained a link to a fucking... a fucking pets memorial page. I think that would undermine the level of tragedy I'd want my death to invoke.
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
What a fucking grim website that is.

http://gonetoosoon.co.uk/search.php

I remember discussing setting up a site like that a few years ago. Er, as a joke. In the pub. *shudder*

There's deadoes on there in their 80s and one aged -2. What the fuck's that all about? Gone too soon?

--------------------
sweet

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe we could add some links from his contributions here for those to remember him by.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
Maybe we could add some links from his contributions here for those to remember him by.

Heh. I think he would have liked that.
Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let's start a memorial page for ralph.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Black Mask

lol

--------------------
sweet

Dr. Benway

or maybe "dignity"

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

is there a "gonetoolate" for *****?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Black Mask

Maybe a 'stillnotgone.org'?

--------------------
sweet

dang65
it's all the rage
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
Also, I'd be a bit annoyed if my memorial page contained a link to a fucking... a fucking pets memorial page. I think that would undermine the level of tragedy I'd want my death to invoke.

It's also all... so blatantly databased. When you leave a comment you have to say what relation you have to the deceased, like an ebay category or something. And one of the options is "passer by". "Rubber necker" more like. There's people leaving comments for dead people they didn't even know.

You'd be sure you'd died tragically if you got, say, ten passers by sobbing into their keyboards wouldn't you.

Dr. Benway

one for david mccandless there.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Black Mask

Apparently GP was a hunt-sab, I wonder if he knew jonesy?

--------------------
sweet

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:

lol. I can imagine the first fifty entries reading he was a world-class ****.
Dr. Benway

jonesy's more into picketing huntingdon life sciences these days.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Black Mask

Heartless **** .

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

The more I read that GP tribute the more I realise what a troubled, troubled man he was. I wouldn't want him looking after my Leggy.

--------------------
sweet

Lickapaw#2
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lickapaw#2           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:

Where should we sent flowers to?

--------------------
Black Mask: Have a good weekend, TMO!

Ringo: Don't tell me what to do.

Louche
quote:
Originally posted by sabian:
Clean off his neck. I bet Marie Antoinette was a messier affair.

Clean off is such a strange term. It's hardly ever clean off is it. There'd be mess and blood and bone and stuff.

Now I feel weird.

Dr. Benway

bit turned on?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

This topic is comprised of pages: 8 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+